forum

Ghetto and gimmicky playstyles ;)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
The Gambler
Post some of your most ghetto and gimmicky playstyles here ;)

Here's mine ;)
Gumica
Wtf? You're playing "mouse mode" on a tablet with a mouse that has a pen drilled through????
Topic Starter
The Gambler

Gumica wrote:

Wtf? You're playing "mouse mode" on a tablet with a mouse that has a pen drilled through????
Like I said, gimmicky ;)
This is supposed to be a ghetto version of an Intuos 4 mouse. The pen is removable so chill.

Dw about the sensor, it's safely put away somewhere and fully functional. I can simply reassemble it and replug the hole when I feel like playing csgo or something.
Gumica
But... but why x_x ?
Topic Starter
The Gambler

Gumica wrote:

But... but why x_x ?
Because I can't get rid of my mouse grip at all after 3 months of playing tablet, soo...

Other Benefits;)
- No need to replace nibs/ scratch tablet unreasonably
- Best of both worlds
- Can do it to almost any mouse
- And absolutely no mouse accel as well xD

Well then, what do you have in mind?
aBunny
That's genius. I want.
Saphirshroom
Holy... I was thinking about that at some point because my snapping with tablet is awful.
But to think someone has actually built this... I rate 11/10
Topic Starter
The Gambler
I was thinking of getting a spare pen and ripping out its innards to put inside a mouse so it's more elegant but hey, its a waste of a perfectly good pen
ZenithPhantasm
I use a mouse which is as ghetto as you can get.
Topic Starter
The Gambler

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

I use a mouse which is as ghetto as you can get.
Show me a ball mouse and we have a deal ;)
cheezstik
That actually looks pretty smart, you get to have the steady aim and grip of a mouse, while having the massive advantage that absolute positioning gives you. Shame I don't have a mouse which I can just stick a pen through.
Topic Starter
The Gambler
Should work on any cheap $5 mouse if I may say so, like this busted old MS mouse I have
SomeLoli
how edgy of you

seems weird tbh, gimmicky I'll give you that.
Topic Starter
The Gambler
Well, I can't be the only one with a gimmicky playstyle.. Who else here has got one?
-sev
I suspect most of us are normalfags
Topic Starter
The Gambler

Kaienyuu wrote:

I suspect most of us are normalfags
Touche, my friend..
ZenithPhantasm

cheezstik wrote:

That actually looks pretty smart, you get to have the steady aim and grip of a mouse, while having the massive advantage that absolute positioning gives you. Shame I don't have a mouse which I can just stick a pen through.
One of my friends Purple actually did something like that. His aim didn't improve at all because he decided he wanted to MELT a hole with a soldering iron instead of using a drill -_-.
Topic Starter
The Gambler
^^^ Would like to see that photo xD
ZenithPhantasm

dagambler999 wrote:

^^^ Would like to see that photo xD
t/229875

If peripherals made love this is what it would look like.
Purple
The pen stuck inside mouse thing is actually a pretty viable play-style, even if it looks like a joke. Just make sure to stick the the pen right in the center of the mouse, otherwise you'll get asymmetric cursor movement

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

cheezstik wrote:

One of my friends Purple actually did something like that. His aim didn't improve at all because he decided he wanted to MELT a hole with a soldering iron instead of using a drill -_-.
I didn't have appropriate drilling tools like you rich ppl, and the thing is meant to improve stability, not aim. I did have to relearn how to aim though, which sucked
show more