forum

MBC #8 2015 Winter Season Theme (Standard Only)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ztrot
Hello Everyone it is that time again, as we wait for the last contest to wrap up we will be getting started on the next one without delay!
This thread will be updated with more info such as the judges and contest page as it is made available. Right now I'm looking for judges
If you are interested in helping out please let me know below.

Judges
Tari Confirmed
Lust Confirmed
Desperate-kun Confirmed
Charles445 Confirmed
Tari
I would like to be a judge :p

Not totally 100% sure yet though
Lust
I'd like to judge once again.
Lanturn
I'd be willing to help out as well. I might decide to enter the contest myself though once I hear the song myself. I'm going to have a bit of spare time next month anyways.
Cherry Blossom
This is interesting, i'd like to judge. :3
Sakura
I'd like to parcticipate as judge as well.
Topic Starter
ztrot
Alright nice to see some interest in judging, I'll double check with loctav as I feel we most likely only need 4 judges so we will see about getting this moving.
Sonnyc
Already many people are wishing for a judge xD

I'm not showing interest just to avoid confusion.
Scorpiour
Please count me as a judge~
Nyukai

Sakura wrote:

I'd like to parcticipate as judge as well.
Same here.
BeatofIke
This would be interesting. I'll give it a shot.
Myxo
You guys only want the BAT score boost

Please make me a judge o3o
Secretpipe
Well , I'd like to be a judge if that don't disturb you guys :D

Also , I need to be moar involved in community since the fact I'm not active recently D:
Kurokami
>Standard only
Low
i'd very much like to be a judge considering the fact that i've never done it before and i feel it would be nice to be able to comment and criticize others' maps
Topic Starter
ztrot
We have more than enough judges wanting to take part now, I will go over the entries with loctav, a list will be placed on the main post once we have come to an agreement.
Topic Starter
ztrot
Just a update. due to our manager having some connection issues this will be lanuched a bit later than we hoped for we should be contacting the judges and asking those that were interested in taking part to do so soon.
Kibbleru
hmm pardon me if im not suppose to post this here but, tbh i thought it would be pretty cool if the winning map got a storyboard from one of the pro storyboarders lol.

maybe not for this one but for some of the future MBC's i just thought this would be an idea
Scorpiour
That is pretty a good idea~
Kyubey
Main issue is storyboarders' laziness.

Damnae wrote:

_(:3 」∠)_ _(:3 」∠)_ _(:3 」∠)_
show more