forum

Shift F12 Archive

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
gp0_old
It's nice to have this screenshot system, and with...
*shift + F12*
5801 at the time of this post, it's a shame not to see these categorized. Or maybe, I see it so because I need to find a stupid screenshot I made earlier in the year without having to upload it to upppy again, manually.

1) Duplicates waste space.
2) It could be another screenshot by someone else that you may want to reference...

Can we get a small page, maybe to search for a user's uploaded ss?
UtsukimiJerry
i think that everyone should have their own space for these pictures archive. should be useful for reference. although if its possible, limit the number amount of images you can put in an archive.

+1 to this.
Yingwu
I don't know.... In how many times do you need to find an old picture that's not in a topic?
And otherwise save the # or make a bookmark.

Half support...
anonymous_old
There's no reason for this.

Please state any reasonable benefits, because I see none.
RemmyX25
Give a reason why not?
NotShinta
+1 support.

Yeah, I may close a tab with the uploaded image, then have to look through all my history if I need it again later. It's annoying,
Topic Starter
gp0_old
It is pointless to have an SS archive and have no damn sorting mechanism to bring pictures up for either recreation or utilization.

Examples can be set up about chat behavior.

It really makes modding maps in the Edit mode THAT much better.

The snapshot you're looking for might not be one that you took and you need it for any of the above 2 reasons. Could be someone else's.

Among a few others I can't think of at the moment.
anonymous_old
Oh, so you want a page to view all the screenshots? I was under the impression that you wanted to manage screenshots on a per-user basis.

RemmyX25 wrote:

Give a reason why not?
More features annoy people, cause more bug reports, (perhaps) need to be improved, and generally make things messier.
peppy
I was thinking of showing the last x screenshots on a page somewhere since a while back. Not sure if/when this would happen.
Ph0X
When I read this, I though of another feature which I like with my SS program.
Archiving the URL of all my uploaded screenshots to a .txt so I don't have to re-upload them if I want to use them again.
Even though, with osu! screenshots, it's often one time things that you won't need again.
peppy
Might add per-user history onto the user page in profiles...
Derekku

Ph0X wrote:

When I read this, I though of another feature which I like with my SS program.
Archiving the URL of all my uploaded screenshots to a .txt so I don't have to re-upload them if I want to use them again.
Even though, with osu! screenshots, it's often one time things that you won't need again.
Completely agreed. At least it saves a copy in the folder. :>
Cristian
're saying this kind of keys

a kit for me to upload this
OMG 22 Hr :3