forum

Cold Play - Clocks

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
LimeGreenTeknii
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Saturday, April 12, 2008 at 8:53:59 PM

Artist: Cold Play
Title: Clocks
BPM: 145
Filesize: 2361kb
Play Time: 01:15
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (0.86 stars, 17 notes)
  2. Hard (3.5 stars, 78 notes)
Download: Cold Play - Clocks
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
1st of all, I know that a remix of "Clocks" sounds like a weird idea, but when you get an oddball of a song, beatmap it!

2nd of all, it's hard. Not for beginners.

3rd, if you don't like it, be nice!

-New Easy mode
Rolled
I don't really have any problems with this beatmap, you did a nice job. Some of the sliders are really cool :) I think you can get away with calling this map normal though, since it's short and not too dense in notes.

Also even though its only just a minute and a half long, it felt a little dull. It looks like you confined yourself to a smaller box inside the actual playing field. Try to utilize the whole thing next time and distribute the notes pretty evenly throughout the whole field.

Also I request 1 or two more difficulties for this. Since it is rather short, i think you should create an easy version and then maybe even a beginner's version. We need more of those maps (ouendan style beginner, barely any notes :P)

Starred!
Topic Starter
LimeGreenTeknii
Thanks for your feedback! I'll try to make other modes.
chan
Pretty much in total agreement with what Rolled said.
MaybeLater_x
Firstly, nice beatmap. :] It's not bad. But I think you could do with a few more difficulties, as others have already said. You noted that the beatmap was particular hard and especially not for beginners which would put a lot of players off, but the easy difficulty was very suited for beginners and I didn't find the Hard difficulty to be too taxing. As someone else suggested, perhaps change that to the Normal difficulty.

I don't think I have any complaints about actual beat placement.
:]
Duoprism
Cold Play is one word Coldplay. Just change this in the song settings and you should be fine.
LuigiHann
Heh. I full-combo'd hard, but I screwed up the last slider on easy :P

I like this overall, and Easy is an excellent beginner map, but man, this map is short. I don't have much of a problem with that, but maybe fill the break on Hard mode with a few more notes and sliders, because a song this short doesn't really need a break, you know? Keep the break in Easy, of course.
Hitoshirenu Shourai
Only thing I don't like about this song is the long wait at the beginning. Other than that, I think it's fully rankable. *Bubbles*
Rolled
velocity is a bit much for easy, but still easy enough so therefor you get a rank.
hadoken_zero
I dont think this is actually coldplay...
The singer sounds different (different singer=not coldplay).
Larto
Offset: +43 +32, thanks MetalMario
mm201
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.