forum

Autopilot/Relax automatically saved in local scores.

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +1,100
Topic Starter
Cassia
since my recent development of RSI/ Tenosynovitis I'm unable to use my tablet. The problem is that I still enjoy osu!

So yeah, here's my request:

I'd love it if the Autopilot/Relax scores i get are saved. At least locally, so I can see if I improve or not.

Not sure if I can change it myself with some files in the osu map or something but?
Doyak
Well you can press F2 to save the replay and drag the file on osu! window, and it'll appear on the local ranking, but that is disturbing, yeah.
Bara-
I don't think this will work, due to the way scoring works with it, and the unrankablilty of it
However, if this gets added, make it also work for Relax plz
Topic Starter
Cassia

baraatje123 wrote:

I don't think this will work, due to the way scoring works with it, and the unrankablilty of it
However, if this gets added, make it also work for Relax plz
True, but it's merely for local playing, I can't do the normal mode for the time being, and being able to see your progress in timing (autopilot) & aim (relax) would be pretty nice. Not sure if it's possible tho.
Proxy
yea pls add this, i have tenosynovitis and i play with relax
Nyxa
I don't see the point of being able to save a replay manually but not have it saved automatically

If it's really that much of an issue I guess a toggle could be added. This should be a thing
Yukiteru Amano
Support! :3
Valandril
Yes please! having to make a replay file and then opening it is just so annoying :(. but i still do it because i want to know if i'm progressing :).
Topic Starter
Cassia
I doubt this'll ever get added. hence why I kinda gave up on Osu! Would still love to see it added for people who're camping with Tenosynovitis and other likewise situations. For me it's too late. for others ? Nope. Goodluck.
IAsherahI
Add pls! :D
shizukanoto
I greatly enjoy playing and improving on relax, so being able to keep track of my scores would be huge.
funch
relax and autopilot scores should both be automatically saved into local scores. i don't see why this can't be added.
-Flashlight-
why is this still not added
Sosteneshion
This post was made 4 years ago, but still... It would be nice to have it. +1
dashbug
peppy pls uwu
Topic Starter
Cassia
Still praying. Checking from time to time to see if it's going to get added.
Flash1710
Hope this gets added :c
Bazinga99
Still isn't here.
a-d
:(
Zelzatter Zero
it seems really ridiculous that scoreV2 has the play saved into local leaderboard (as far as I remember) despite also being unranked, while RX and AU don't.

Support.
show more