This is a BSS beatmap submission. Click here to view full beatmap information.
User avatar
17,701 posts
Offline
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Monday, 8 December 2014 at 18:59:37

Artist: Soleily
Title: Renatus
BPM: 182
Filesize: 6080kb
Play Time: 03:50
Difficulties Available:

Download: Soleily - Renatus
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Winning entries of the MBC#7

osu! difficulties by Gamu
Taiko difficulties by MMzz
CtB difficulties by Deif
osu!mania difficulties by ExPew
Last edited by Loctav on , edited 2 times in total.
updated beatmap
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
2,563 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
530 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
mind blown
Last edited by Hi_Hello on , edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
593 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
puxtu wrote:
hype

nebeng
User avatar
osu! Alumni
1,204 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.

Image Taiko Oni
  • 01:31:953 (184) - AiMod says its unsnapped.
  • 01:32:942 (188) - the same. also other notes are unsnapped within 1ms. must be resnapped all notes in all diffs just to be sure.
User avatar
Global Moderator
657 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
TKS wrote:

Image Taiko Oni
  • 01:31:953 (184) - AiMod says its unsnapped.
  • 01:32:942 (188) - the same. also other notes are unsnapped within 1ms. must be resnapped all notes in all diffs just to be sure.


Confirming both of these are showing on stable. The other notes unsnapped within 1ms are not showing on stable and due to errors with AIMod in cutting edge, probably shouldn't cause concern.
User avatar
Combo Commander
473 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
581 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
User avatar
Elite Mapper II: Aspirant
2,574 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
The background file got uploaded in the package, but doesn't appear to be applied to any difficulties.

The combo colors (if the difficulties had them) should be carried over, too.

Preview points for the difficulties should be the same, preferably 164471 (2:44:471)

The timing should be the same for all difficulties, Gamu already applied -10 to the offset (which sounds better) so the other difficulties should do the same.
00:00:956, BPM of 182.000
01:59:637, BPM of 91.000
02:41:834, BPM of 182.000
03:26:669, BPM of 91.000
The inheriting sections will need to be shifted back on the other sets as well.
User avatar
Global Moderator
657 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
Charles445 wrote:
The background file got uploaded in the package, but doesn't appear to be applied to any difficulties.

The combo colors (if the difficulties had them) should be carried over, too.

Preview points for the difficulties should be the same, preferably 164471 (2:44:471)

The timing should be the same for all difficulties, Gamu already applied -10 to the offset (which sounds better) so the other difficulties should do the same.
00:00:956, BPM of 182.000
01:59:637, BPM of 91.000
02:41:834, BPM of 182.000
03:26:669, BPM of 91.000
The inheriting sections will need to be shifted back on the other sets as well.


I think the mapset might have been uploaded on Cutting Edge, which has been removing backgrounds for some reason. I'll get that fixed.

Preview point should definitely be the same as Charles mentioned, will

I'll adjust the timing as listed. I trust your timing more than my own as I've never been the best at it.

For all the points above, mappers should not have to worry about it, I will do all of these adjustments myself and provide peppy with updated changes.
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
3,209 posts
Offline
Denied kudosu.
standard follows RC; however, stacked notes differently spaced in time harm Hard's readability: 00:48:428 (1,2,3) and 00:49:747 (1,2) or 00:51:065 (1,2) and 00:52:054 (3,4) and such
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
1,960 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
Nice. Multiple Creators uploader name lol
User avatar
Community Manager
3,170 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
All adjusted difficulties may be posted here so I can upload the changes. No need to bother peppy with it. :P
User avatar
Elite Mapper
2,191 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
thank you everyone!

fixed the following:
・Set the combo colors. Since I'm not particular about color, set the default.
・Resnap All Notes just in case.
・Fixed some stacked notes in Hard diff.

Latest data: http://puu.sh/dnyDo/637641660f.zip

please update my diffs o/
User avatar
Elite Mapper
2,319 posts
Online
No kudosu yet.
Thanks for the support! >w<

Here you have my diffs updated with the adjusted timing and also added some light combo colors to contrast with the dark BG.

I've removed the option "Widescreen SB support" in them, and I recommend to do it in the rest of the mapset since there's not even a SB.

Proposed tags to get added: "mbc7 Unisphere 地球ヤバイEP Chikyu Yabai". Dunno if the names of the mappers are needed to be included in this case o.o

> Update <
This is a BSS beatmap submission. Click here to view full beatmap information.
Reply 168 posts jump | 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  next

Users browsing this forum: None


Jump to: