List yours
For ease, use the 'template' posted above
silmarilen
standard
1: scarlet rose
2: big black
3: that gangsta map
- Marco -
Is that you baratje123? What are you doing here? :D Are you bored because nobody is asking things in Technical support?

Also sorry but i don't know hard maps ;w;
Topic Starter
Bara-
Scarlet Rose ain't hard
At least it's easier then the AR10 maps and 200 bpm+ streammaps xD (For me at least)

marcostudios wrote:

Is that you baraatje123? (You missed a A) What are you doing here? :D Are you bored because nobody is asking things in Technical support?

LOL
sayonara_sekai
Standard:
1.) Dylan
2.) Dylan
3.) Dylan

Taiko:
1.) Dylan
2.) Dylan
3.) Dylan

CtB:
1.) Dylan
2.) Dylan
3.) Dylan

Mania:
1.) Dylan
2.) Dylan
3.) Dylan
Vuelo Eluko
standard scarlet rose
ctb go berserk
Luna

baraatje123 wrote:

Taiko:
Chipscape
I'm Your daddy
Taiko Time
wat
Taiko Time is probably not even top 100 hardest taiko maps (it has a scoreboard half filled with DT scores btw). I'm really curious as to how you got that one in your top 3.
I'm Your Daddy is the hardest ranked map by a decent margin, everything below that is debatable. I don't think chipscape belongs into the top 3 though.
silmarilen
well, i dont know about taiko, but since he put big black and pluto in the top3 for standard i assumed this was a joke
B1rd

baraatje123 wrote:

Scarlet Rose ain't hard
At least it's easier then the AR10 maps and 200 bpm+ streammaps xD (For me at least)

marcostudios wrote:

Is that you baraatje123? (You missed a A) What are you doing here? :D Are you bored because nobody is asking things in Technical support?

LOL

UMM NO Scarlet Rose is the hardest
Threadless
standard:
1 freedom dive
2 big black
3 gay pony
jesse1412
Here's a post I made somewhere else.

Alright well excluding tag4 maps (including them utage would be the hardest to pass and would tie with some other tag4's for hardest to FC) then I'd say the hardest to pass map that is ranked is indeed four dimensions. I'm meant to be fucking baller at streams and STILL have only 5 clears on four dimensions after over 1300 attempts at the map. I have passed all the other "hard" maps numerous time and pretty much with ease. Image material, scarlet rose, rainbow dash, atama, big black etc are all very easy to pass compared to 4d. The hardest map to FC that isn't tag is probably shotgun symphony but I'll exclude that because it's only hard due to shitty mapping. This leaves us with a few choices for "hardest proper map to fc". I'd say it's between rainbow dash likes girls, image material, and four dimensions. Narrowing it down further because 4d has been fced multiple times be 3 people we're left with the conclusion that it's between rainbow dash and image material. The difficulty with FCing image material is entirely down to the length which means that if you want the hardest raw map with the hardest to fc patterns then rainbow dash is your map. If we're talking unranked maps then the hardest passed map ever was probably hatsune miku no shoushitsu (original ar9 version) (here's the play, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sN6oznC_yqk ).
Some notable maps include: rainbow Tylenol, shotgun symphony, atama no taisou, strange program, forgotten, cry for eternity, he has no mittens, I, heterochrimia iridis, pluto, chipscape, matzcore, the big black, elemental creation, fallen world, through the fire and flames, revolution death squad, night of knights, don't say lazy, cirno's perfect math class, utage wa eien ni, barusa of mikosu, U.N Owen wa kanojo nanoka?, kokou no sousei and can't defeat airman.
(JK scarlet rose hardest map)
karterfreak
For taiko, the hardest ranked maps varies depending on if you consider hard maps to be maps that are incredibly difficult to FC, or maps that have incredibly difficult / complex patterns (in this case they aren't both one in the same).

For me I consider maps hard based on how hard they are to FC, so for me it looks like this
1. I'm Your Daddy [Fatal Oni]
2. Because Maybe! pt. 3 [Taiko Collab]
3. Distorted Lovesong [Taikocalypse DX]

Honourable mention to Never Mind [Nwolf's Infected Oni] for a map that gives really difficult swing patterns to hit consistently.

Those three are probably the hardest to FC in the game right now without considering gimmicky crap (Hyperspeed SV and whatnot in older maps). There's some technically harder maps that are ranked, but they're much shorter so much easier to FC if you can hit the harder parts with a couple attempts. Any of the stuff that's actually worth mentioning for consistently difficult patterns is often unranked / pending, so they don't qualify for this thread.
D e s
scarlet rose
buny
Standard:
1.) scarlet rose
2.) america
3.) australia
Rewben2
Standard:
1.) Scarlet rose
2.) big black
3.) airman
cheezstik
Image material is probably the hardest ranked map overall, highest BPM streams on a ranked map as far as I'm aware. The complexity isn't anything special but at that speed and AR10 it's not very easy. Pretty much a harder version of freedom dive IMO, even though it is only 7.02 stars as opposed to 7.09 stars.

Atama no taisou and rainbow dash likes girls are probably the next two after image material, and are a lot more aim / reading based rather than speed.
Green Platinum
1. Scarlet Rose
2+. Depends on what you find difficult

This is all modes btw.
Rewben2

cheezstik wrote:

Image material is probably the hardest ranked map overall, highest BPM streams on a ranked map as far as I'm aware. The complexity isn't anything special but at that speed and AR10 it's not very easy. Pretty much a harder version of freedom dive IMO, even though it is only 7.02 stars as opposed to 7.09 stars.

Atama no taisou and rainbow dash likes girls are probably the next two after image material, and are a lot more aim / reading based rather than speed.
The AR10 makes it easier

This is of course excluding tag4 maps, they are by far the hardest ranked maps
I Give Up
Standard:
1. Image Triangles.
2. Gay Pony.
3. Atama no Squares.
UnknownPlayer

KukiMonster wrote:

Standard:
1. Image Triangles.
2. Gay Pony.