Beat Clicker
73 posts
The converter pretends to be a keyboard - as long as the keys are set to the same ones you use in Taikojiro, it will work fine. I will release the configuration app when I start shipping converters.

If you subscribe to this thread you will get an email when someone posts. I will post as soon as they arrive! I expect them here by Friday - fingers crossed :)
Tempo Trainee
6 posts
I just recently got a tatacon and when I Bluetooth connected it to my PC, it worked on osu but I had to hit ACTUAL SMASHING strength to get just one hit and I think it's the problem with the wii so I am really looking forward to this. I also admire you on how you have been working on this for a year!!
So when do you think the final product will be ready and ready to ship, I really need this!
Beat Clicker
65 posts
FluffyHuggie wrote:
I just recently got a tatacon and when I Bluetooth connected it to my PC, it worked on osu but I had to hit ACTUAL SMASHING strength to get just one hit and I think it's the problem with the wii so I am really looking forward to this. I also admire you on how you have been working on this for a year!!
So when do you think the final product will be ready and ready to ship, I really need this!

I know right!? I have heard that putting a towel or cloth over it helps. I don't really understand how, but I tried it and it helps a little so you don't have to use the force that you would use to cut the branch off of a tree with an ax XD.
Beat Clicker
73 posts
They're here!

Building...
collapsed text

Complete!

2 important notes
    The cases aren't ready yet. If you purchase now you won't get a case.
    I underestimated some costs and the price had to be raised to $25. Shipping is still free!

If you are happy with this, go buy them here! I will ship all purchases within 3 business days of payment. :)

While you're at it, the Chrome web app is now public. You will need it to configure buttons, LEDs, debouncing, and for future firmware updates.
Rhythm Rookie
3 posts
Ahhhh, yissss! I been creeping on this thread for ages! My order has been made!
Tempo Trainee
5 posts
heck, i've only got 20$ :// next time for sure! ^^
Rhythm Incarnate
1,621 posts
Ordered mine, looking forward to it!
Combo Commander
442 posts
I'll pass on this first batch actually because I can't use it right now, but I'm looking forward to see footage of people playing and using one, that would be pretty cool!
ImageImageImageImageImage
Tempo Trainee
6 posts
Ill be waiting for the cases to come out so when will that be, and also how much stock do you have because I surely wouldn't want it to run out and I won't be able to buy it! :( :(
Beat Clicker
73 posts
FluffyHuggie wrote:
Ill be waiting for the cases to come out so when will that be, and also how much stock do you have because I surely wouldn't want it to run out and I won't be able to buy it! :( :(

I have 12 left. If I run out, I will simply order more :)

Cases.... fortnight? I don't have a 3D printer so there's a lot of shuffling getting other people to print them for me.
Tempo Trainee
6 posts
montymintypie wrote:
FluffyHuggie wrote:

Cases.... fortnight? I don't have a 3D printer so there's a lot of shuffling getting other people to print them for me.

Alright then I'll be waiting to order it when you announce the cases thanks!
Rhythm Rookie
2 posts
FluffyHuggie wrote:
montymintypie wrote:

I also was insterested on your case, but I'm afraid you run out of converters by the time you get them ready...

Would you make your 3D models available for people printing their own cases? In that case, I think I could ask a friend of mine to print it for me :)
Beat Clicker
73 posts
afureru wrote:
Would you make your 3D models available for people printing their own cases? In that case, I think I could ask a friend of mine to print it for me :)

Absolutely! The unfinished cases are in .scad format in the Github repo. When they are finished, I'll also release .stl files which any 3D printer supports!
Tempo Trainee
6 posts
Oh and if you have time can you show us a example like a video or something that shows the usb converter and a tatacon in use so I could see the lag free results and just how hard or soft you need to hit, but you dont have to I'm just curious :D
Beat Clicker
73 posts
FluffyHuggie wrote:
Oh and if you have time can you show us a example like a video or something that shows the usb converter and a tatacon in use so I could see the lag free results and just how hard or soft you need to hit, but you dont have to I'm just curious :D

Give me a couple of days to clean my desk and sure ;)
Reply 187 posts jump | prev  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13  next