Combo Commander
442 posts
I don't have a Tatacon but seeing that this is a thing, assuming it works as well as you described I'd love to try using one!

When will orders be open? :^)
ImageImageImageImageImage
Beat Clicker
73 posts
Catgirl wrote:
When will orders be open? :^)

As soon as I receive working boards! China is the only way to make it affordable, but they're not fast ;)
Whistle Blower
16 posts
I will absolutely buy one as soon as you open some orders! Can't wait!
Rhythm Incarnate
1,610 posts
Luna wrote:
Is this really lagless?
If so, take all my money

ImageImageImage
Beat Clicker
73 posts
Bad news everyone - my supplier is having some unexpected delays sourcing some parts for the boards. Updated estimate is now late February.

If I'm lucky and they manage to send the boards before Chinese New Year, I will get them mid February. Will keep you updated as this progresses.
Rhythm Rookie
2 posts
no problem pal, as long as you keep us informed, it's all good ;)
Tempo Trainee
7 posts
Great, now I need to buy Tatacon :lol:
I'M NOAT FROM RUSSIANG

Whistle Blower
27 posts
Thanks so much for all of your effort!!!
ImageImage
Cymbal Sounder
43 posts
How long will you sell these? Should I buy one now because it will be my only chance? Cause I won't be able to afford a Tatacon for quite a while.
Beat Clicker
73 posts
hiandbye wrote:
How long will you sell these? Should I buy one now because it will be my only chance? Cause I won't be able to afford a Tatacon for quite a while.

I will sell these for as long as possible! If I disappear/get abducted by aliens/die, anyone with enough funds can make batches themselves from the files on GitHub :)

There will be supply delays early on as I work out what the demand is like, but these should be alleviated by the second or third batch :)
Beat Clicker
65 posts
hey its me again i was just wondering if you got them in again. its been a while since i have talked to you so i just wanted to check up on their status
Beat Clicker
73 posts
AnimeGod2205 wrote:
hey its me again i was just wondering if you got them in again. its been a while since i have talked to you so i just wanted to check up on their status

Still waiting on them to ship. Chinese New Year slowed things down somewhat, combined with the extended delay in sourcing parts.
Beat Clicker
65 posts
montymintypie wrote:
AnimeGod2205 wrote:

Still waiting on them to ship. Chinese New Year slowed things down somewhat, combined with the extended delay in sourcing parts.

Dang, they havent even shipped yet? so many delays
Rhythm Rookie
1 posts
Ahh this is the converter of my dreams. 100% Confirmed for one once they get in! :D :D
Beat Clicker
73 posts
Great news! They've finally shipped to me! Expect them to be here in 2 weeks :)
Reply 187 posts jump | prev  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13  next