User avatar
Combo Commander
442 posts
Offline
I don't have a Tatacon but seeing that this is a thing, assuming it works as well as you described I'd love to try using one!

When will orders be open? :^)
ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Beat Clicker
73 posts
Offline
Catgirl wrote:
When will orders be open? :^)


As soon as I receive working boards! China is the only way to make it affordable, but they're not fast ;)
User avatar
Whistle Blower
16 posts
Offline
I will absolutely buy one as soon as you open some orders! Can't wait!
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
1,610 posts
Offline
Luna wrote:
Is this really lagless?
If so, take all my money

ImageImageImage
User avatar
Beat Clicker
73 posts
Offline
Bad news everyone - my supplier is having some unexpected delays sourcing some parts for the boards. Updated estimate is now late February.

If I'm lucky and they manage to send the boards before Chinese New Year, I will get them mid February. Will keep you updated as this progresses.
Rhythm Rookie
2 posts
Offline
no problem pal, as long as you keep us informed, it's all good ;)
User avatar
Tempo Trainee
7 posts
Offline
Great, now I need to buy Tatacon :lol:
I'M NOAT FROM RUSSIANG

Image
User avatar
Whistle Blower
27 posts
Offline
Thanks so much for all of your effort!!!
ImageImage
User avatar
Cymbal Sounder
43 posts
Offline
How long will you sell these? Should I buy one now because it will be my only chance? Cause I won't be able to afford a Tatacon for quite a while.
User avatar
Beat Clicker
73 posts
Offline
hiandbye wrote:
How long will you sell these? Should I buy one now because it will be my only chance? Cause I won't be able to afford a Tatacon for quite a while.


I will sell these for as long as possible! If I disappear/get abducted by aliens/die, anyone with enough funds can make batches themselves from the files on GitHub :)

There will be supply delays early on as I work out what the demand is like, but these should be alleviated by the second or third batch :)
User avatar
Beat Clicker
65 posts
Offline
hey its me again i was just wondering if you got them in again. its been a while since i have talked to you so i just wanted to check up on their status
Image
User avatar
Beat Clicker
73 posts
Offline
AnimeGod2205 wrote:
hey its me again i was just wondering if you got them in again. its been a while since i have talked to you so i just wanted to check up on their status


Still waiting on them to ship. Chinese New Year slowed things down somewhat, combined with the extended delay in sourcing parts.
User avatar
Beat Clicker
65 posts
Offline
montymintypie wrote:
AnimeGod2205 wrote:
hey its me again i was just wondering if you got them in again. its been a while since i have talked to you so i just wanted to check up on their status


Still waiting on them to ship. Chinese New Year slowed things down somewhat, combined with the extended delay in sourcing parts.

Dang, they havent even shipped yet? so many delays
Image
Rhythm Rookie
1 posts
Offline
Ahh this is the converter of my dreams. 100% Confirmed for one once they get in! :D :D
User avatar
Beat Clicker
73 posts
Offline
Great news! They've finally shipped to me! Expect them to be here in 2 weeks :)
Reply 187 posts jump | prev  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13  next

Users browsing this forum: None


Jump to: