Tempo Trainee
6 posts
Does all knockoff tatacon were made the same design? the official drum is very pricey :(

thinking of buying a knockoff since there is no way i can afford the official ones..

oh btw, is the discount still available? :3 /cheapskate
Beat Clicker
76 posts
_pulseR wrote:
Does all knockoff tatacon were made the same design? the official drum is very pricey :(

thinking of buying a knockoff since there is no way i can afford the official ones..

oh btw, is the discount still available? :3 /cheapskate

2 months late, I'm afraid. Knockoff is all the same (as far as I can tell) - design is simple and playable, you just have to hit don a little hard. And noisy. But it works well!
Tempo Trainee
6 posts
montymintypie wrote:

2 months late, I'm afraid. Knockoff is all the same (as far as I can tell) - design is simple and playable, you just have to hit don a little hard. And noisy. But it works well!

aww that sucks :( very new to taiko like a few days old lol. got bored with mania and decided to try something new. but I have always been fascinated with taiko drums! (the arcade)

i see. well guess i will only get to play during the day then if i were to get it

oh btw, may i know which type of knockoff drum do you own?

is it this kind
http://www.ebay.com.my/itm/Taiko-No-Tat ... xyn~pR29U5

or this one?
http://www.ebay.com.my/itm/Drum-Set-for ... Swax5YxrV3
Beat Clicker
76 posts
_pulseR wrote:
oh btw, may i know which type of knockoff drum do you own?

The second one
Tempo Trainee
6 posts
montymintypie wrote:
The second one

got it. btw any idea how long will it take to courier the converter to malaysia? :D
Beat Clicker
76 posts
_pulseR wrote:
got it. btw any idea how long will it take to courier the converter to malaysia? :D

if you're lucky, 1.5 weeks. If not, 2-3.
Tempo Trainee
6 posts
montymintypie wrote:
if you're lucky, 1.5 weeks. If not, 2-3.

got it. thanks!
Rhythm Rookie
2 posts
Are they gonna be in stock again? When I tried to buy one it said it was out of stock
Beat Clicker
76 posts
giopde1ste wrote:
Are they gonna be in stock again? When I tried to buy one it said it was out of stock

Oof, very sorry about not updating the website - more stock in 2 weeks (hopefully less)
Whistle Blower
21 posts
Any news with stock?
Rhythm Rookie
2 posts
If there is more delay that's no problem but I would like to know if you are still alive :(
Rhythm Rookie
1 posts
Hlo
What about srock? And how many does it cost at all if its possible to send this in russia?
Beat Clicker
76 posts
Valky wrote:
Any news with stock?

giopde1ste wrote:
If there is more delay that's no problem but I would like to know if you are still alive :(

TREEToTREET wrote:
What about srock? And how many does it cost at all if its possible to send this in russia?

Sincere apologies, I've been overly busy in the leadup to Xmas - I should have posted an update sooner.

I've got all the parts, just need to print cases + solder things together. I've been having some Z-axis issues where the USB connector doesn't fit through the final print, so I've expanded tolerances and will reprint soon. I expect to have stock shortly after Christmas, maybe only a few days after boxing day.

-mon

PS: Russia is same as everywhere else, $25 delivered.
Beat Clicker
76 posts
Alright - we're finally back. Thanks again for waiting!
Whistle Blower
21 posts
Thank you, just placed my order!
Reply 195 posts jump | prev  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13