User avatar
Tempo Trainee
6 posts
Offline
Does all knockoff tatacon were made the same design? the official drum is very pricey :(

thinking of buying a knockoff since there is no way i can afford the official ones..

oh btw, is the discount still available? :3 /cheapskate
User avatar
Beat Clicker
73 posts
Offline
_pulseR wrote:
Does all knockoff tatacon were made the same design? the official drum is very pricey :(

thinking of buying a knockoff since there is no way i can afford the official ones..

oh btw, is the discount still available? :3 /cheapskate



2 months late, I'm afraid. Knockoff is all the same (as far as I can tell) - design is simple and playable, you just have to hit don a little hard. And noisy. But it works well!
User avatar
Tempo Trainee
6 posts
Offline
montymintypie wrote:

2 months late, I'm afraid. Knockoff is all the same (as far as I can tell) - design is simple and playable, you just have to hit don a little hard. And noisy. But it works well!



aww that sucks :( very new to taiko like a few days old lol. got bored with mania and decided to try something new. but I have always been fascinated with taiko drums! (the arcade)

i see. well guess i will only get to play during the day then if i were to get it

oh btw, may i know which type of knockoff drum do you own?

is it this kind
http://www.ebay.com.my/itm/Taiko-No-Tat ... xyn~pR29U5

or this one?
http://www.ebay.com.my/itm/Drum-Set-for ... Swax5YxrV3
User avatar
Beat Clicker
73 posts
Offline
_pulseR wrote:
oh btw, may i know which type of knockoff drum do you own?

The second one
User avatar
Tempo Trainee
6 posts
Offline
montymintypie wrote:
The second one


got it. btw any idea how long will it take to courier the converter to malaysia? :D
User avatar
Beat Clicker
73 posts
Offline
_pulseR wrote:
got it. btw any idea how long will it take to courier the converter to malaysia? :D

if you're lucky, 1.5 weeks. If not, 2-3.
User avatar
Tempo Trainee
6 posts
Offline
montymintypie wrote:
if you're lucky, 1.5 weeks. If not, 2-3.


got it. thanks!
Reply 187 posts jump | prev  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13

Users browsing this forum: None


Jump to: