forum

Are the Mania forums dead?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[Ayase Eli]
All I see is dead threads, and the most recent posts are from days ago :( . We should get some more life into mania; I just started mania recently (little over a month) and it makes me sad that there's no one to really talk to about it...

Discuss! (or at least let me know you're out there...)
Bobbias
You should have posted this in the general discussion thread. The mania forums are slow, but still active. #osumania ingame is much more active, though it does have it's slow moments,
Aqo
well there's nothing to discuss in mania really

unlike osu people who play mania seem to be smart enough to figure out most common questions on their own

- how do I get better? -practice
- how do I [do something in the GUI]? -use the search function on the forums, bam, already got your answer
- what's your key layout? -there's already a thread where you can check others peoples' and people know nobody cares enough to see theirs so they don't necro it

etc
handbeezy
yes
ggsnipess

handbeezy wrote:

yes
Drace

handbeezy wrote:

yes
Brainpeeler

Drace wrote:

handbeezy wrote:

yes
ReTLoM

Brainpeeler wrote:

Drace wrote:
handbeezy wrote:
yes
NightNarumi

ReTLoM wrote:

Brainpeeler wrote:

Drace wrote:
handbeezy wrote:
yes
Cuppp
play more
DJKhaled
osu!mania is dead or alive
johnmedina999
^Hello

I have seen that people flock to new threads like moths to a lantern, but it's rare that new threads are made. It's kind of like everyone is ready to jump on a new thread, just that no one has a reason to create one.
Veracion
Well most topics are pretty much answered, like there are a tons of "how2improve" threads already out there.
Don't think there is much left to be discussed about the game.
abraker

Veracion wrote:

Well most topics are pretty much answered, like there are a tons of "how2improve" threads already out there.
Don't think there is much left to be discussed about the game.
We can discuss mapping. How to make good stream maps?
[Crz]Player
rip
ReTLoM

abraker wrote:

We can discuss mapping. How to make good stream maps?
Convert them from other game
RIP mania
dewero
Why was this revived
ggsnipess

dewero wrote:

Why was this revived
why not
Veracion
cause there was nothing else to talk about
aitor98

Drace wrote: