forum

To Each His Own 2 [END] - RNG loves 3/5

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
NoHitter
To Each His Own 2
And welcome once again to that show which EVERYONE wants to be in: THE GAME (which you just lost).
Today we have a bunch of different contestants vying for the grand prize of not being sent home with a lemur in their pants!
Five players with five different goals all have been gathered to FIGHT and lose (most likely) in this game of deception, skill, and brib-err NOTHING ELSE!

Let's give a round of applause to out contestants!
- Mafiwolsk
- /s/23411
- Star Wars : The 5th Movie
- That guy who just wants to go home so he is currently attempting to get himself voted off which is stupid, really!
- Destiny's Child's Hit Song

Now, we go into the specifics of the game!
- These guys over here have 72 hours to discuss during the "Day" phase.
- They only have 24 hours for the "Night" though.
- Now let's see over here... uhh standard rules apply. Don't know what that means.
- Uhhh what else, game ends when one person wins.
- And ohhh, multiple people can win simultaneously if they successfully fulfill what they are supposed to do.

And finally, we discuss what each of the players should be doing!
Mafiwolsk
Now this dude Mafiwolski, he's can overpower people 1 on 1, but he sucks when there are a lot.
That's why at Night, he can kill someone by shooting them. (Don't ask me why he doesn't use his gun during the day.)
This doesn't trigger the winning condition of That guy who just wants to go home so he is currently attempting to get himself voted off which is stupid, really!
Oh, he wins if he's left alone with another person. 1 on 1's are really his thing.
/s/23411
My friend /s/23411 on the other hand, is invincible against bullets.
He can't be killed by Mafiwolsk at all.
Sadly though, he can't do anything about it during the Night, but he will know if he gets hit.
He wins once Mafiwolsk and Star Wars : The 5th Movie is dead (only if he was Star War's target though).
Star Wars: The 5th Movie
This guy here, Star Wars : The 5th Movie, he holds a grudge.
Apparently one of the other contestants did something "bad" to him. Now he wants them dead.
But he wants them dead when he can see them, so it only applies during the Day when voting happens.
tl;dr he wins once his "bad" guy is voted off. Some grudge...
That guy who just wants to go home so he is currently attempting to get himself voted off which is stupid, really!
His goal should be really obvious. Really. Really obvious. No?
That guy who just wants to go home so he is currently attempting to get himself voted off which is stupid, really! wants to be kicked out by voting during the Day.
He's a suicidal maniac, so don't vote him, or not don't vote depending on who you are.
Destiny's Child's Hit Song
Here's a guy who doesn't give a damn what happens to others as long as he is safe.
Destiny's Child's Hit Song wins if he's alive at the end of Day 2.
He loses though, if it ends prematurely on D1... Boohoohoo
Why did I just say it directly? Because I'm getting tired of this.

Any other questions? No? Let the games begin!

The WINNNNNNNNNNERS

Sakura - That guy who just wants to go home so he is currently attempting to get himself voted off which is stupid, really! - died a second time and still won - D2
Drezi Mafiwolsk - 1 on 1'd someone and won - D2

RIP those who lost!
Tanzklaue - /s/234111 - was sent home with a lemur... sadly - D1
CalignoBot - Destiny's Child's Hit Song - had a bout of bad luck, very bad luck - N1
beeboy123 - Star Wars : The 5th Movie - couldn't fulfill his revenge D: - D2

Boring flavorless text down here ↓
Players + Replacements
1) Sakura
2) beeboy123
3) CalignoBot
4) Drezi
5) Tanzklaue

1) GuyInFreezer
Don't get the roles?
1 - Mafia Goon who wins when he controls half the votes
1 - Bulletproof who wins when the Mafia Goon and the Lyncher (if he is being targeted) is gone.
1 - Lyncher who wins if his target is lynched. LYNCHED ONLY and not KILLED. (No, he can't win if his target is NK'd)
1 - Jester self-explanatory
1 - Survivor who wins if he survives Day 2 (after the lynch)
Sakura
So a mafia, with a jester, a lyncher, a d2 survivor and a whatever that thing is?

/in
beeboy123
sounds like fun

/in
Amianki
Sounds like an interesting mind game

/in
Drezi
/in

One question though, the win condition of the bulletproof says two things:
"He wins once Mafiwolsk and Star Wars : The 5th Movie is dead."
"Bulletproof who wins when the Mafia Goon and the Lyncher (if he is being targeted) is gone."

But it's the latter and the lyncher only needs to die if the BP is the target, correct?
Topic Starter
NoHitter
Yes it's the latter.
Drezi
And one more thing - what will the Lyncher do D2 if his target is NK-d N1? Since he's alive without an objective, can he just help whoever he wants?
Tanzklaue
/in
Tanzklaue
also beeboy have you palyed mafia before? this is an advanced set up, and i would recommend sitting out if you haven't tried mafia out yet. the other open game should be friendlier to new people.
beeboy123

Tanzklaue wrote:

also beeboy have you palyed mafia before? this is an advanced set up, and i would recommend sitting out if you haven't tried mafia out yet. the other open game should be friendlier to new people.
I've played mafia numerous times before but you're right I will probably mess up and wreck the game since I am not familiar with setups similar to this.

/out
Tanzklaue
NONONO I DIDN'T MEAN TO BULLY YOU OUT ARTGHJHRJRHAKEA
Drezi
You're too intimidating :|

No seriosly though beeboy, he just meant that the other setup would be a better choice as a first-time-ever game of mafia, but that's not the case for you here.
Sakura
Speaking of experience, how much experience do you have Drezi?
Drezi
The last two games here. Should I out too or why :P
beeboy123
I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE I GUESS /IN Q_Q_Q_Q_Q__Q_Q_Q_Q_Q_Q_Q_Q_Q_Q_Q

Numerous may have been an exaggeration but I know what I am doing I hope
Amianki
As long as you're trying to win, you'll be fine.
beeboy123

CalignoBot wrote:

As long as you're trying to win, you'll be fine.
>implying I have a chance to lose
GuyInFreezer
wait
what
/in
wut
Sakura
See Tanz told you i'd convince GiF to play
Tanzklaue
yea but he is too late for this one :P

how's korea gif?
show more