forum

No Game No Life skin

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ElectricUmbra90
EDIT: UPDATED!! Fixed hit circles, hit images, default numbers and score numbers :D Download link it's still the same ^^

Alright, this is the second skin I made and the very first I show up here, and it's about No Game No Life! :) If you want to download it, here's the link in my DeviantART: No Game No Life Skin

Also all credits are there. Remember this is a Beta version and it will be finished when I'll complete it and when it be comfortable for using it
I hope it can be comfortable for using it, but if it's anything wrong or there's something I can improve or complete, just tell me! :oops: Hope you like it! ^^

Gameplay Example

Screenshots

tarora
posted for you

if can't see the video here is the link >https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTiBh7-sVN8&feature=youtu.be
[Kanzaki Ranko]

Fixed. The youtube tag just uses the video ID (the things after ?v= and before the next &)

About the skin itself:
First off: at least to me and the kinds of skins I'm used to, the repeat arrow is really hard to read on some combo colors.
Still on the combo color issue: The hit circle overlay is REALLY hard to notice on the pink combo color, you should consider changing it for aesthetic purposes (as in, for the element you made to be easier to notice).
Regarding readability, you should change HitCircleOverlayAboveNumber to 0 in the skin.ini, because your hitxxx.pngs are REALLY large, and get in the way of the hitcircles (hindering some of them completely)
Also, those sounds were definitely taken from other skins (like the Chrono Cross sounds from the map select), you should consider crediting the creators (or, in case of the CC sounds, whoever used that sound in an osu! skin first as it belongs to SquareSoft).
tarora

Maav wrote:

Fixed. The youtube tag just uses the video ID (the things after ?v= and before the next &)
thx :)
Rise_old_1
You should add a Puush link maybe, and have screen shots in the thread itself.

Other then that I like it pretty much.
Topic Starter
ElectricUmbra90
Thanks por telling me, I'll modify and reupload it as soon ad possible
Topic Starter
ElectricUmbra90
Skin is updated now! ^^ Hope it can be more comfortable now
Meruru
The skin plays so smoothly after removing 300 effect, GJ!
And little 30 effects make sliders so satisfying to...well, slide :D

The only thing I don't like is Shiro's faces on the menu. It feels weird looking at 7 of them IMO.

PS. Can you upload the screenshots of the current version?
Topic Starter
ElectricUmbra90
Sure! ^^ Here they are!

Xiaolin
Can you possibly change the fail background? Cause its in a low quality and its NSFW ~ ><
gba179690
看到每個人的影片檔

圖片檔

期待這主題了 :D
Okami-
This is cool! :) I'm using it. :D Thanks for making the skin ^u^
Shiraanui
The Combo-burst was too big for me,,, =w=
*but overall it's great work
xLolicore-
Love this skin :)
nat2011
plz make skin for other modes
Last Smile

Lapis Aoki wrote:

Can you possibly change the fail background? Cause its in a low quality and its NSFW ~ ><
Topic Starter
ElectricUmbra90
I'll try
ppqv2001
me podrinn dar otro link porfavor nose que pasa que no puedo abrir el lin de descarga
Tako_Hebiki
thanks this skin so cool !!!!
Souseisekii
Good job ^^
show more