forum

[invalid] [Archived] Can't open osu tablet (Huion H420) Settings

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Yomie
I want to switch the tablet to mouse mode, but I can't even open the drivers to change any settings. I just got it today and I'm running window 8.

EDIT: I'm aware that peppy said not to download the drivers but I can't get it to work in osu! without them.
TheVileOne
Why would you want to use mouse mode?
Topic Starter
Yomie
Because I don't have to move my hand around as much when it's on mouse mode.
- Marco -

peppy wrote:

2014-06-07: It would seem that the recent batch of tablets are not correctly supported by osu! Raw Input (as implied on the instruction leaflet). Please grab the drivers here and give them a shot. If you have any issues, please send us an email [osu@ppy.sh] and we'll help you out. Note that you may need to disable "Support Tablet PC Feature" in the drivers to make things work smoothly.
Topic Starter
Yomie

marcostudios wrote:

peppy wrote:

2014-06-07: It would seem that the recent batch of tablets are not correctly supported by osu! Raw Input (as implied on the instruction leaflet). Please grab the drivers here and give them a shot. If you have any issues, please send us an email [osu@ppy.sh] and we'll help you out. Note that you may need to disable "Support Tablet PC Feature" in the drivers to make things work smoothly.
Thanks. I already have the drivers, and when I open them I get a pop-up that says the driver is running. I need help changing the settings because for some reason I can't get the settings window to open.
TheVileOne
Direct issues to the email provided.
Topic Starter
Yomie
They said to contact Huion directly with problems opening the settings (I had made this thread before getting a response to my email). I haven't gotten around to doing that, though.
SadisticSenpai
I had the same problem and i can say that i found a solution.
It seems that you had corrupted file which is the application that let you change settings in your tablet.

Here is the copy of this application (just open it):

http://puu.sh/ge9cg/aa577a5992.rar

(sorry for replying to old thread :P )
Topic Starter
Yomie

SadisticSenpai wrote:

I had the same problem and i can say that i found a solution.
It seems that you had corrupted file which is the application that let you change settings in your tablet.

Here is the copy of this application (just open it):

http://puu.sh/ge9cg/aa577a5992.rar

(sorry for replying to old thread :P )
Thank you so much! After 8 months, I can finally change the settings! Thank you again :)
lar_old_1
Sorry for posting. I fixed the problem right after I typed my reply lol