forum

Flashlight issues.

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +4
Topic Starter
anonymous_old
You should be able to toggle some of the flashy graphics when you hit a combo of 100\200, (when it darkens) because then we cant see the next fruit falling down..

The combo number above the plate , it needs to be somewhere else than in the light, somewhere in the dark. or toggle where you can place it, bottom right bottom left\top right\top left\ default = middle. Almost like osu standard, except it's on bottom left by default.

it could increase flashlight use in harder difficulty maps.
Topic Starter
anonymous_old
You mean the combo bursts?
Topic Starter
anonymous_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Derekku
I guess he's talking about the combo being above the plate (and/or the flash of light from the plate when a fruit lands on it)

It sorta does block vision even further than the actual flashlight with CtB. Hmm...
Elijah_old
i like the idea :)
Roddie
Agreed :)
gfbrd
smart suggestion, love it :lol: they should really change it cause it really kind of does block your vision when you are using flashlight in ctb.
pieguyn
Seems like a good idea to me. I've seen this happen while playing and it can get annoying sometimes. :o
Faust
Yeah I think the Flashlight Mod needs to be fixed. It's considerably hard, so I suggest the length of the visible field be increased more.
Fhatii-chan
i support ...
hahanottelling
hiddden ftw.

oh and yeah sounds like a good idea :)
DeathxShinigami
feeling some huge 1 timer troll support...

Support
Weez
I did notice that :/
ya i support this even though i prefer hidden over flashlight :)
Ice coffee
good idea ;)
arasely_old
i support!
Derekku
You know, having a bunch of people (whom I've never seen before this topic) support your request won't make it get looked at/approved any faster :P.
Topic Starter
anonymous_old
I asked some of them to look at my topic, they have a choice to agree or not. These Ctb players have a voice. no offence.
Derekku
lol

I didn't say that they didn't have a voice, but I found it funny that almost a whole page of replies were from players that I had never seen before (as can be seen from the low post counts) in the community.

Regardless, back to what I said: One doesn't need to fill their topic with friends' support in order for the topic to get looked at. :P
Dean
those reasons you listed were kinda why i gave up using flashlight on any map of note in ctb.
i'd support this.
DeathxShinigami
Only people that posted and have recognition are me, Dean and maybe Ice Cream. Thats not going to get so far. I reccommend to call out to more of the main ctb players who are known outside of the ctb community.
show more