144 posts jump | prev  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  next
User avatar
Combo Commander
394 posts
Offline
Tekklorn wrote:
Adaisu wrote:
it isnt using the spinner from the skin for me, it shows the default osu spinner animation :(

Enable the prefer new skin behaviour in the options


To force new skin behaviour for a skin just add "Version: 2" in skin.ini
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
846 posts
Offline
darkmiz wrote:
To force new skin behaviour for a skin just add "Version: 2" in skin.ini


Oh wow I wasn't aware of that, that's good to know. Will implement whenever I update the skin, thanks.
User avatar
osu! Alumni
116 posts
Offline
That magical feel when completely getting rid of your own skin to make room for this one.
User avatar
Slider Savant
102 posts
Offline
9/11 would use
User avatar
Beat Clicker
56 posts
Offline
http://puu.sh/7FE6r.png you might want to check these out and make sure they are the right size. They look a tad too small.
Image
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
636 posts
Offline
User avatar
Tempo Trainee
10 posts
Offline
Great skin man! every new one is better and smoother
Image Image
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
846 posts
Offline
EmiyaShirou wrote:
http://puu.sh/7FE6r.png you might want to check these out and make sure they are the right size. They look a tad too small.

Weird, it happens on some resolution and not others, I personally play on x768 resolutions and it doesn't seem to happen on it. I'll look into it next time I fiddle with the skin files.
1920x1080
Image
1440x900
Image
1366x768
Image
800x600
Image
User avatar
Beat Clicker
65 posts
Offline
.
Last edited by Vexy on , edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
563 posts
Offline
Azer, I have found that approachcircle is same size as hitcircleoverlay which is uncorrect. It cause the perfect hit to be when approachcircle overlap with hitcircle. Maybe its purpose to be like this. Also they are not perfectly overlapping nor touching.
Pls make note that I colored the circles in photoshop to make them just more visible.

how does it look like:
Image
how it should be correctly:
Image
Last edited by Agrrox on , edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
563 posts
Offline
Azer wrote:
EmiyaShirou wrote:
http://puu.sh/7FE6r.png you might want to check these out and make sure they are the right size. They look a tad too small.

Weird, it happens on some resolution and not others, I personally play on x768 resolutions and it doesn't seem to happen on it. I'll look into it next time I fiddle with the skin files.
1920x1080
Image
1440x900
Image
1366x768
Image
800x600
Image


make the button-middle 1px by width
maybe it will help
User avatar
Tempo Trainee
11 posts
Offline
I dropped my Mixbag for this, it's so good!
Image
User avatar
Cymbal Sounder
36 posts
Offline
Looks really neat, going to try it out when im back home
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Cymbal Sounder
31 posts
Offline
8/10, wouldn't fuck, no Youmu included.
User avatar
Cymbal Sounder
42 posts
Offline
Omg I love simple skins like Nikov5 and this one looks sick as! Nice job :D

Time to use this one and have a break from Niko skin 8-)
Reply 144 posts jump | prev  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  next

Users browsing this forum: None


Jump to: