forum

Demetori - Jehovah's YaHVeH

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
happy30
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on zondag 24 januari 2010 at 18:24:38

Artist: Demetori
Title: Jehovah's YaHVeH
Source: Il Mondo dove e finito il Tempo
Tags: Sanae kochiya faith is for the transient people
BPM: 220
Filesize: 11833kb
Play Time: 02:48
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4,99 stars, 314 notes)
  2. Lunatic (5 stars, 605 notes)
  3. Normal (4,25 stars, 225 notes)
  4. Taiko (4,83 stars, 2220 notes)
Download: Demetori - Jehovah's YaHVeH
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------

please play the ranked diffs (normal,hard) first before playing lunatic if you want ranked score :?

Normal, Hard - ranked
Taiko, Lunatic - approved

skin by Cyclone
machol30
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Cyclone
This is pretty horrible. Only after looking at Lunatic, I got this much, and nothing here is anything specific:

-About 80% of the slider are unnecessary and sometimes just flat out make no sense.
-In fact, for the parts similar to where you start, those sliders sound completely awful. (as does most of the map's hitsounds)
-You seem to have a knack for picking combo colors which are AS HARD TO READ AS POSSIBLE.
-Some notes are hanging off the bottom of the screen, and don't even try to argue it, it's completely unrankable no matter how possible it is to hit it.
-In fact, some of the notes go a little too high for my taste as well, such as 03:27:17 (1) - in Lunatic.
-The high score is way too high (bordering 20 million).
-This feels like you used the copy-paste function about 50 times.
Topic Starter
happy30
thanks for pointing out 03:27:17 (1) -
fixed now.
niedz
yay,upped <3
ft1717492
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Lybydose
DAMNIT ONE SLIDER BREAK AT THE END

Zekira
BPM: 220 flat
Offset: 988

...I'm afraid to touch anything else on this map O_O Though I would want to quote from Cyclone about two things:

-About 80% of the slider are unnecessary and sometimes just flat out make no sense.
-In fact, for the parts similar to where you start, those sliders sound completely awful. (as does most of the map's hitsounds)
Topic Starter
happy30
Do you want to click regular beats at 220 BPM?
I once started to map a [Extra Stage] with much less sliders... it sux to play

Im open for hitsound suggestions.

Lybydose wrote:

DAMNIT ONE SLIDER BREAK AT THE END

SPOILER
[attachment=0:97759]yahveh.jpg[/attachment:97759]
O.O
PicoLo
~Star. ;)
Cyclone
When i pointed out that note that was too high, It was only an example. There's more, I'm just too lazy to point out every single one. Watch out for note hanging off the bottom of the screen as well.

happy30 wrote:

Do you want to click regular beats at 220 BPM?
I once started to map a [Extra Stage] with much less sliders... it sux to play
That's generally where the term "overmapped" comes in. I imagine you're probably replacing the sliders with 2 beats, when in fact the melody is 4 notes ascending in pitch. I'm refering to the theme present where the notes start. With the sliders you have, you've changed 4 notes into 8. It sounds horrible. It plays horrible. I'm not saying you can't use sliders, but the way you have them right now is something I'd never rank. Again i would like to point out that in mentioning the intro part, i'm only pointing out an example. Call me lazy, but i don't want to go into everything right now.
XepherX3
holy motherload

starred

u owe me a new mouse :lol:
Hanyuu
03:48:85 (2) - can you look at this slider it allways makes me almost fail :D
Card N'FoRcE
HOLY SH- HOLY SHI- HOLY!
This one is so damn.... COOL! I mean... >w<
Also, Sanae <3

A suggestion about custom colours, i suggest swapping 1st and 2nd: doing that, the first beat will be more visible (when the screen is black)

- Normal:
  • .Opinions:
    Hardish Normal~
    .Suggestions:
    02:23:89 (4) - new combo?
- Hard:
  • .Opinions:
    Insaneish Hard~
    01:24:10 (6) - 1/8 snap seems weird, but i guess it's fine since it follows the music and it's a slider (mistiming it a bit when clicking shouldn't be a problem)
- Lunatic:
  • .Opinions:
    Crazy Lunatic!!! This one made my head spin @.@ (and i still wonder how can i read such weird jumps xD)
    03:34:53 (1,2) - This spacing is not wrong, but i think you should make them closer because it's really a sudden change from the previous slow-down.
    .Suggestions:
    00:37:53 (7) - new combo?
    03:29:48 (8) - ^
/me loves this <3
Please keep asking me to test your maps <3
Star and kudosu star for you ^^
Nachy
Very Intense, HP Drain is evil and finale jumps are really devious lol. =w=

Star~
bmin11
The hardest song without deathstreams!! Love it! <3<3
Star and adds as favorite
Lybydose
:O

SPOILER

I think both 50s were spinners
XepherX3
^^
been making some spinner for ya

maybe some good photoshpper can make it better but to give an impression

Topic Starter
happy30
could you try to make it symmetrial? (horizontal and vertical)

thanks ^^
XepherX3

show more