forum

[confirmed] Slider lengths don't recalculate upon stacking final point

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kytoxid
Least significant bug ever, but might as well report it because it annoys me sometimes.

How to Reproduce

I'll be using a giant grid snap size to easily illustrate the problem, but it also will show up on smaller grids (although less severely).

Step 1: Make a slider with a couple of points, but don't terminate it. Instead, move your cursor to snap the last point 1 grid away from where the previous point is.

Step 2: Move your cursor onto the previous point, and end the slider by stacking the final point where the current point is. The slider will adapt to the new shape, but not in length.

The new slider is also missing ticks along the "extra" length, and the slider stays in this form during gameplay, so I hope there aren't any maps missing a final tick or something because of this.

osu! version: 20140114.2 (latest)
FrzR
This happens to me sometimes. Also with the incident that the slider disappears.
Topic Starter
Kytoxid
Quick bump.

If anyone on the support team has a sec, could you confirm? (and move it to the low priority issues if confirmed?)
Marcin
https://db.tt/t4amZ7eo
Yup.

1. Place a slider and make one point somewhere (not by ctrl clicking on slider curve, but while creating)
2. Make one more point below previous one (still within slider creation) (must be 1 grid in distance).
3. now click on the previous point, thing from screenshot happens.