forum

[Archived] Passing a map, Osu doesn't upload my score.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Emmoratay
Problem Details: When I pass a map, or beat my online personal best with or without internet connection on my account, the score doesn't upload to osu for some reason, and my personal best doesn't change. But the score is saved on local rankings, but not saved online. This applies to all maps I play. EDIT: I didn't notice before until I looked, but my play count doesn't go up either... and my PP, and my score, and my level, and my accuracy doesn't change, I've been completely blocked from the osu scoreboard! This had been going on for a month. EDIT2: My account's rank... has not changed from since this problem started... So my account is frozen in time? EDIT3: In other words my problem is that my account is completely static, never changing, everything is the same from when this problem started.

EDIT4: Ok so I literally gave the username and password to a trusted friend of mine on osu, and he's in a different part of the world, he signed in, passed a song, and guess what, IT DIDN'T WORK EITHER!!!

Video or screenshot showing the problem: http://www.twitch.tv/emmoratay/b/492647358 Video for clarification. http://www.twitch.tv/emmoratay/b/492647358 Video for clarification.

osu! version: 20131216.26 (latest)
- Marco -
It just didn't submit scores, try again :c

chac if your antivirus is blocking osu...
Topic Starter
Emmoratay
lol, but that's the thing, it happens for every map I play, everyday, every hour, every week, every month, it don't matter the song, it just doesn't upload.
silmarilen
do you have cheat engine or any other program that might be related to cheating open while playing?
Topic Starter
Emmoratay
No, I do not, and my antivirus doesn't get in the way either. Oh I have been reported a couple times in the past, and silenced, that might be affecting it...
- Marco -
? if you reported YOUR score maybe (but it will be stupid)

(whoops mispell)
Topic Starter
Emmoratay
What? What's Core?
Marcin
Silences has nothing to do with score submitting. Mostly likely something is blocking it?
Topic Starter
Emmoratay
Nothing is blocking it. I have the game running as administrator, so it bypasses all security. If there is something blocking it, it's not on my end.
Topic Starter
Emmoratay
Oh if you want to know when it started doing this, I was chatting in osu, and some osu guy (different color name, one of the people that is in support I guess) said "ok now time for a silence" because I was being bad, but during this time I didn't know if he silenced me or not, because I signed out as soon as he said it, and I didn't get a silence. After this event, my scores would not, absolutely not, truly not, upload.

So I thought the reason it was no longer working was because I was silenced, blocked, or something, from the osu scoreboard/leaderboard.
Topic Starter
Emmoratay
So... No one got a solution?
- Marco -

Emmoratay wrote:

Oh if you want to know when it started doing this, I was chatting in osu, and some osu guy (different color name, one of the people that is in support I guess) said "ok now time for a silence" because I was being bad, but during this time I didn't know if he silenced me or not, because I signed out as soon as he said it, and I didn't get a silence. After this event, my scores would not, absolutely not, truly not, upload.

So I thought the reason it was no longer working was because I was silenced, blocked, or something, from the osu scoreboard/leaderboard.
I you are silenced you can't chat but still you can play so it's not that...
- Marco -
try tracert mi.ppy.sh

i don't know the name of the scores database but if someone can say it you should tracert that....
Topic Starter
Emmoratay
So how do I do that?
- Marco -
on cmd type tracert mi.ppy.sh, i don't know how to find if you're usinng windows 8 :c
Topic Starter
Emmoratay
It keeps timing out.
Topic Starter
Emmoratay
Now it's repeating.
Topic Starter
Emmoratay
By the way people, this still is going on for me. None of my stats change and my score doesn't upload on any computer. Just letting you guys know. Oh and I can't upload beatmaps properly because of this too.
Shirayuki
Confirmed. No matter what happen, the score he got will not upload, even though he actually play online.

This is a quick play to test out
samion
If anyone watching this, I'm have same issue as he dose.
show more