This is a BSS beatmap submission. Click here to view full beatmap information.
User avatar
Star Shooter
208 posts
Offline
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on mardi 18 octobre 2016 at 23:11:42

Artist: USAO
Title: Miracle 5ympho X
Source: beatmania IIDX 21 SPADA
Tags: frey sionkotori kokodoko ナウい 一年一片 frenchcore dubstep intensity fullerene kurokami gezo
BPM: 210
Filesize: 5265kb
Play Time: 02:00
Difficulties Available:

Download: USAO - Miracle 5ympho X
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Image
Last edited by Mel on , edited 47 times in total.
User avatar
Tempo Trainee
11 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
are you planning on make this map ranked??
User avatar
Star Shooter
208 posts
Offline
-_Black_Angel_- wrote:
are you planning on make this map ranked??


no
Unlikely but I'm thinking about it
User avatar
Combo Commander
351 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
Definitely should, I actually love this map, and there's no ranked version of this song yet :L
User avatar
Cymbal Sounder
43 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
Are you still looking for guest diffs? I'd be more than happy to make an easier 7k version for this map, especially seeing as it's from IIDX Spada.
User avatar
Combo Commander
351 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
Hey mel. If you hitsounded your diff, just use hitsound copier to copy it to mine :L

collapsed text
Code:
osu file format v12

[General]
AudioFilename: miracle_5ympho_x.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 9073
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Normal
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 1
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 4894,61644,63358,73073,75358,77644,80430,80644,80858,81215,81287,81358
DistanceSpacing: 0.8
BeatDivisor: 8
GridSize: 32
TimelineZoom: 1

[Metadata]
Title:Miracle 5ympho X
TitleUnicode:Miracle 5ympho X
Artist:USAO
ArtistUnicode:USAO
Creator:mel
Version:Midge's Insane
Source:beatmania IIDX 21 SPADA
Tags:frenchcore dubstep
BeatmapID:0
BeatmapSetID:-1

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:6
CircleSize:4
OverallDifficulty:7
ApproachRate:9
SliderMultiplier:1.8
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"background.png",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples
//Background Colour Transformations
3,100,163,162,255

[TimingPoints]
1073,285.714285714286,4,1,0,40,1,0
2215,-133.333333333333,4,1,0,40,0,0
9073,-100,4,1,0,40,0,0
10215,-100,4,1,0,90,0,1
10287,-100,4,1,0,90,0,0
17358,-200,4,1,0,90,0,0
17644,-133.333333333333,4,1,0,90,0,0
17930,-100,4,1,0,90,0,0
19501,-200,4,1,0,90,0,0
20215,-133.333333333333,4,1,0,90,0,0
29644,-100,4,1,0,90,0,0
47930,-100,4,1,0,100,0,1
48001,-100,4,1,0,100,0,0
56215,-133.333333333333,4,1,0,100,0,0
56644,-166.666666666667,4,1,0,100,0,0
57358,-200,4,1,0,100,0,0
59787,-100,4,1,0,100,0,0
65358,-80,4,1,0,100,0,0
65644,-66.6666666666667,4,1,0,100,0,0
66215,-200,4,1,0,100,0,0
66501,-133.333333333333,4,1,0,100,0,0
66787,-100,4,1,0,100,0,0
67073,-66.6666666666667,4,1,0,100,0,0
67358,-50,4,1,0,100,0,0
69644,-100,4,1,0,100,0,0
69930,-66.6666666666667,4,1,0,100,0,0
70215,-50,4,1,0,100,0,0
70787,-100,4,1,0,100,0,0
71930,-200,4,1,0,100,0,0
73358,-100,4,1,0,100,0,0
73644,-66.6666666666667,4,1,0,100,0,0
73930,-50,4,1,0,100,0,0
74215,-200,4,1,0,100,0,0
74501,-100,4,1,0,100,0,0
74787,-66.6666666666667,4,1,0,100,0,0
75073,-50,4,1,0,100,0,0
75930,-100,4,1,0,100,0,0
76501,-50,4,1,0,100,0,0
77644,-50,4,1,0,100,0,0
79930,-100,4,1,0,100,0,1
89001,-100,4,1,0,100,0,0
89073,-100,4,1,0,100,0,1
97073,-100,4,1,0,100,0,0
102787,-100,4,1,0,100,0,1
102858,-100,4,1,0,100,0,0
107358,-100,4,1,0,100,0,1
107430,-100,4,1,0,100,0,0
113073,-133.333333333333,4,1,0,100,0,0


[Colours]
Combo1 : 244,221,151
Combo2 : 71,146,173

[HitObjects]
180,163,1073,5,0,0:0:0:0:
179,162,1787,2,0,L|238:178,2,45
237,300,2073,1,0,0:0:0:0:
179,162,2215,6,0,B|186:109|147:41|161:46|161:46|207:107,1,185.625007081032
219,137,2644,1,0,0:0:0:0:
197,310,3073,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,309,3358,6,0,B|391:345|415:185|530:319|480:275|480:275|445:248,1,185.625007081032
425,239,3787,1,0,0:0:0:0:
235,170,4215,1,0,0:0:0:0:
506,151,4501,6,0,B|430:103|436:217|332:149,1,185.625007081032
322,142,4930,2,0,B|289:145|168:118|222:39|329:62|289:127|262:104,1,185.625007081032
226,116,5358,1,0,0:0:0:0:
243,216,5644,5,0,0:0:0:0:
159,172,5930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
113,256,6215,1,0,0:0:0:0:
198,302,6501,1,0,0:0:0:0:
259,189,6787,5,0,0:0:0:0:
136,153,7073,1,0,0:0:0:0:
100,276,7358,1,0,0:0:0:0:
223,312,7644,1,0,0:0:0:0:
235,101,7930,5,0,0:0:0:0:
54,167,8215,1,0,0:0:0:0:
120,348,8501,1,0,0:0:0:0:
301,282,8787,1,0,0:0:0:0:
382,45,9073,6,0,B|369:82|394:88|394:88|410:117|356:126|356:126|390:153|408:167|408:167|379:175|414:187|390:205|390:205|402:205|386:249,1,270
470,132,9644,1,0,0:0:0:0:
318,203,9787,1,0,0:0:0:0:
298,104,9930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
146,175,10073,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,71,10215,5,0,0:0:0:0:
242,248,10358,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,71,10501,2,0,P|126:48|57:58,1,90
116,130,10787,2,0,P|68:144|19:190,1,90
105,219,11073,1,0,0:0:0:0:
81,322,11215,1,0,0:0:0:0:
105,219,11358,6,0,P|176:194|211:207,1,90
172,275,11644,2,0,P|215:296|237:345,1,90
154,358,11930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
276,235,12073,1,0,0:0:0:0:
189,338,12215,1,0,0:0:0:0:
311,215,12358,1,0,0:0:0:0:
317,70,12501,5,0,0:0:0:0:
475,231,12644,1,0,0:0:0:0:
317,70,12787,2,0,P|230:49|206:67,1,90
198,179,13073,2,0,P|215:139|256:123,1,90
362,282,13358,1,0,0:0:0:0:
272,198,13501,1,0,0:0:0:0:
430,313,13644,6,0,P|395:349|335:349,1,90
175,270,13930,2,0,P|220:291|276:270,1,90
404,173,14215,2,0,L|442:140,2,45
227,216,14501,1,0,0:0:0:0:
404,173,14644,5,0,0:0:0:0:
438,144,14715,1,0,0:0:0:0:
445,99,14787,1,0,0:0:0:0:
337,15,14930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
445,99,15073,2,0,P|413:167|387:178,1,90
368,102,15358,2,0,P|331:135|333:204,1,90
377,298,15644,1,0,0:0:0:0:
228,159,15787,1,0,0:0:0:0:
377,298,15930,6,0,P|310:292|275:252,1,90
88,225,16215,2,0,P|146:201|194:202,1,90
410,190,16501,1,0,0:0:0:0:
284,162,16644,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,106,16787,1,0,0:0:0:0:
199,54,16930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
232,221,17073,5,0,0:0:0:0:
386,244,17215,1,0,0:0:0:0:
232,221,17358,2,0,P|273:214|291:209,1,45
163,188,17644,2,0,P|203:158|244:152,1,67.5000025749208
87,176,17930,2,0,P|122:120|179:93,1,90
55,73,18215,6,0,L|98:33,8,45
134,31,18858,1,0,0:0:0:0:
177,44,18930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
206,77,19001,1,0,0:0:0:0:
220,120,19073,5,0,0:0:0:0:
232,162,19144,1,0,0:0:0:0:
263,193,19215,1,0,0:0:0:0:
306,204,19287,1,0,0:0:0:0:
349,194,19358,1,0,0:0:0:0:
302,132,19501,6,0,L|352:110,1,45
466,33,19930,2,0,P|479:70|475:88,1,45
439,134,20215,2,0,P|412:101|417:48,1,67.5000025749208
343,113,20501,6,0,L|155:213,1,202.500007724762
202,144,21073,2,0,L|118:152,1,67.5000025749208
224,107,21358,2,0,L|146:67,1,67.5000025749208
257,78,21644,6,0,P|306:57|449:105,1,202.500007724762
476,127,22215,2,0,P|443:155|431:200,1,67.5000025749208
392,202,22501,2,0,P|439:226|452:262,1,67.5000025749208
380,280,22787,5,0,0:0:0:0:
310,170,23073,1,0,0:0:0:0:
380,280,23358,2,0,P|328:224|310:150,2,135.000005149842
420,285,24073,1,0,0:0:0:0:
456,267,24215,1,0,0:0:0:0:
475,231,24358,1,0,0:0:0:0:
471,190,24501,6,0,L|440:100,1,67.5000025749208
438,165,24787,2,0,L|370:119,1,67.5000025749208
393,159,25073,2,0,L|191:130,1,202.500007724762
245,182,25644,2,0,L|167:203,1,67.5000025749208
218,232,25930,2,0,L|184:297,1,67.5000025749208
234,278,26215,6,0,P|262:316|406:283,1,202.500007724762
352,283,26787,2,0,P|323:249|326:201,1,67.5000025749208
279,216,27073,2,0,P|308:182|305:134,1,67.5000025749208
239,152,27358,5,0,0:0:0:0:
83,120,27644,1,0,0:0:0:0:
315,95,27930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
159,63,28216,1,0,0:0:0:0:
389,33,28501,2,0,P|438:65|439:166,2,135.000005149842
343,19,29215,1,0,0:0:0:0:
295,22,29358,1,0,0:0:0:0:
255,47,29501,1,0,0:0:0:0:
236,90,29644,6,0,P|233:163|337:227,1,180
315,135,30358,1,0,0:0:0:0:
129,191,30501,1,0,0:0:0:0:
140,162,30787,6,0,B|85:148|85:148|68:168|68:168|35:177|15:251,1,180
116,244,31501,1,0,0:0:0:0:
47,70,31644,1,0,0:0:0:0:
76,85,31930,6,0,B|66:23|66:23|109:27|113:83|137:95|137:95|167:140,1,180
238,267,32501,1,0,0:0:0:0:
393,127,32787,1,0,0:0:0:0:
269,151,33073,2,0,B|308:179|334:239|334:239|320:239|352:309,3,180
415,204,34215,6,0,B|373:242|355:235|355:235|348:250|348:250|326:239|325:239|292:255|292:255|267:245|267:245|226:253,1,180
437,290,34930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
255,189,35073,1,0,0:0:0:0:
241,158,35358,6,0,B|202:128|182:150|182:150|172:133|160:98|133:228,1,180
215,234,35930,2,0,P|200:324|274:372,2,180
283,286,36787,1,0,0:0:0:0:
410,206,37073,1,0,0:0:0:0:
283,286,37358,1,0,0:0:0:0:
426,178,37644,5,0,0:0:0:0:
426,178,38787,6,0,B|363:137|336:152|336:152|335:128|312:156|287:157|287:157|266:148,1,157.5
253,173,39073,1,0,0:0:0:0:
253,173,39358,1,0,0:0:0:0:
253,173,39644,2,0,P|241:242|193:263,1,90
135,192,39930,2,0,P|147:123|195:102,1,90
263,241,40215,6,0,P|215:292|163:283,1,90
108,110,40501,2,0,P|155:58|207:67,1,90
353,104,40787,1,0,0:0:0:0:
353,104,41073,6,0,B|374:98|353:143|353:143|376:168|376:168|366:193|366:193|378:233|378:233|376:250,1,157.5
367,269,41358,1,0,0:0:0:0:
361,286,41501,1,0,0:0:0:0:
213,316,41644,1,0,0:0:0:0:
196,308,41787,1,0,0:0:0:0:
119,205,41930,2,0,P|153:144|182:128,1,90
390,162,42215,2,0,P|339:114|306:108,1,90
75,258,42501,6,0,P|76:188|94:160,1,90
449,179,42786,2,0,P|412:119|383:104,1,90
202,230,43073,1,0,0:0:0:0:
329,212,43215,1,0,0:0:0:0:
202,230,43358,6,0,B|201:168|245:167|245:167|251:139|251:139|268:128|274:104,1,157.5
292,79,43644,2,0,L|386:47,1,90
469,98,43930,2,0,L|383:127,1,90
287,237,44215,2,0,L|372:207,1,90
512,240,44501,1,0,0:0:0:0:
391,281,44644,1,0,0:0:0:0:
246,371,44787,1,0,0:0:0:0:
423,318,44930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
246,371,45073,6,0,B|205:352|193:298|193:298|163:300|163:300|155:293|150:286|150:286|141:283|141:283|132:280|132:267,1,157.5
126,267,45358,1,0,0:0:0:0:
84,159,45501,1,0,0:0:0:0:
126,267,45644,5,0,0:0:0:0:
203,158,45787,1,0,0:0:0:0:
270,253,45930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
159,183,46073,1,0,0:0:0:0:
336,117,46215,1,0,0:0:0:0:
435,231,46358,1,0,0:0:0:0:
334,106,46501,1,0,0:0:0:0:
465,235,46644,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,42,46787,5,0,0:0:0:0:
192,42,47930,2,0,B|205:82|205:82|237:101|237:101|250:117|250:117|276:121|276:121|283:152|283:152|317:181|406:165,1,270
268,186,48501,2,0,B|314:187|311:209|311:209|345:209|345:209|376:235|376:235|433:238|433:238,1,180
339,256,48930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
198,335,49073,1,0,0:0:0:0:
159,166,49215,6,0,P|196:103|221:87,1,90
339,53,49501,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,130,49644,2,0,P|309:138|337:163,1,90
268,168,49930,2,0,P|301:214|309:258,1,90
259,228,50215,6,0,B|250:278|181:276|181:276|153:291|153:291|136:277|136:277|116:284|116:284|83:273|83:273|44:282|56:231,1,270
168,241,50787,2,0,B|113:236|113:236|107:218|88:216|88:216|58:198|51:129,1,180
114,170,51215,1,0,0:0:0:0:
225,60,51358,1,0,0:0:0:0:
291,197,51501,6,0,B|316:223|316:223|309:166|327:130,1,90
361,31,51787,1,0,0:0:0:0:
356,233,51930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
467,93,52073,1,0,0:0:0:0:
480,90,52215,1,0,0:0:0:0:
301,123,52358,1,0,0:0:0:0:
487,128,52501,6,0,B|465:137|466:155|466:155|439:162|439:162|433:178|433:178|388:188|421:202|421:202|433:279|362:304|362:304|339:268,1,270
190,174,53073,2,0,B|231:203|231:203|264:196|264:196|307:224|307:224|337:217|337:217|359:240,1,180
501,229,53501,1,0,0:0:0:0:
284,337,53644,1,0,0:0:0:0:
332,116,53787,6,0,B|311:64|311:64|300:75|243:52,1,90
116,68,54073,1,0,0:0:0:0:
269,233,54215,2,0,L|206:136,1,90
268,298,54501,2,0,L|205:201,1,90
265,360,54787,6,0,B|211:337|220:306|220:306|188:306|188:306|190:278|170:242|170:242|156:235|156:235|134:153,1,270
258,33,55358,2,0,B|250:82|289:94|289:94|278:111|278:111|321:151|334:206,1,180
221,160,55787,1,0,0:0:0:0:
421,48,55930,2,0,P|469:91|435:123,1,112.5
406,115,56215,2,0,B|368:150|368:150|304:147,1,101.250003862381
341,194,56644,2,0,B|289:220|289:220|232:230,1,107.999996704102
241,270,57358,2,0,B|223:268|226:276|226:276|208:275|211:282|211:282|193:281|196:288|196:288|178:287|182:295|182:295|164:293|167:301|167:301|149:300|152:307,1,112.5
133,197,59787,6,0,L|162:147,1,45
254,161,60073,6,0,L|283:111,2,45
56,218,61644,5,0,0:0:0:0:
69,214,61715,1,0,0:0:0:0:
80,207,61787,1,0,0:0:0:0:
89,197,61858,1,0,0:0:0:0:
99,176,61930,5,0,0:0:0:0:
102,153,62001,1,0,0:0:0:0:
102,130,62073,1,0,0:0:0:0:
108,108,62144,1,0,0:0:0:0:
123,80,62215,5,0,0:0:0:0:
141,54,62287,1,0,0:0:0:0:
166,35,62358,1,0,0:0:0:0:
197,28,62430,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,38,62501,5,0,0:0:0:0:
266,75,62573,1,0,0:0:0:0:
285,115,62644,1,0,0:0:0:0:
299,157,62715,1,0,0:0:0:0:
323,209,62787,6,0,L|349:264,7,45
366,294,63358,5,0,0:0:0:0:
198,137,63549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
419,92,63739,1,0,0:0:0:0:
175,202,63930,5,0,0:0:0:0:
164,193,64001,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,184,64073,1,0,0:0:0:0:
142,175,64144,1,0,0:0:0:0:
131,166,64215,5,0,0:0:0:0:
120,157,64287,1,0,0:0:0:0:
109,148,64358,1,0,0:0:0:0:
98,139,64430,1,0,0:0:0:0:
87,130,64501,6,0,L|39:91,7,45
27,81,65073,2,0,B|85:64|121:49|121:49|146:78|181:80,1,157.5
123,107,65358,2,0,B|239:81|231:93|231:93|258:131|258:131|309:125,1,196.875
238,170,65644,2,0,B|351:138|329:176|329:176|469:165,1,236.250009012223
446,256,65930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
207,258,66215,6,0,L|169:272,3,22.5
103,236,66501,2,0,L|88:272,3,33.7500012874604
164,179,66787,2,0,L|208:148,3,45
73,163,67073,2,0,L|7:131,3,67.5000025749208
117,85,67358,2,0,L|191:16,7,90
189,71,67930,5,0,0:0:0:0:
294,261,68120,1,0,0:0:0:0:
415,74,68311,1,0,0:0:0:0:
427,210,68501,5,0,0:0:0:0:
406,192,68573,1,0,0:0:0:0:
389,212,68644,1,0,0:0:0:0:
369,194,68715,1,0,0:0:0:0:
352,216,68787,5,0,0:0:0:0:
331,198,68859,1,0,0:0:0:0:
314,218,68930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
294,200,69001,1,0,0:0:0:0:
284,223,69073,5,0,0:0:0:0:
263,205,69145,1,0,0:0:0:0:
246,225,69216,1,0,0:0:0:0:
226,207,69287,1,0,0:0:0:0:
217,227,69358,5,0,0:0:0:0:
196,209,69430,1,0,0:0:0:0:
179,229,69501,1,0,0:0:0:0:
159,211,69572,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,233,69644,6,0,L|95:310,1,90,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
135,164,69930,6,0,L|81:300,1,135.000005149842,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
117,95,70215,6,0,L|62:292,2,180
93,20,70644,5,0,0:0:0:0:
361,33,70787,5,0,0:0:0:0:
375,80,70858,1,0,0:0:0:0:
379,129,70930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
360,174,71001,1,0,0:0:0:0:
336,201,71073,5,0,0:0:0:0:
305,219,71144,1,0,0:0:0:0:
269,223,71215,1,0,0:0:0:0:
235,209,71287,1,0,0:0:0:0:
221,191,71358,5,0,0:0:0:0:
216,168,71430,1,0,0:0:0:0:
205,148,71501,1,0,0:0:0:0:
185,137,71573,1,0,0:0:0:0:
171,138,71644,5,0,0:0:0:0:
160,146,71715,1,0,0:0:0:0:
155,153,71787,5,0,0:0:0:0:
153,161,71858,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,167,71930,6,0,L|148:203,7,22.5
117,188,72501,5,0,0:0:0:0:
208,328,72692,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,143,72882,1,0,0:0:0:0:
397,244,73073,6,0,L|370:275,3,22.5
309,228,73358,2,0,L|324:176,3,45
391,163,73644,2,0,L|462:173,3,67.5000025749208
323,112,73930,2,0,L|261:47,3,90
257,106,74215,6,0,P|216:104|204:109,1,45
237,177,74501,6,0,P|209:182|154:208,1,90
221,258,74787,6,0,P|175:312|173:375,1,135.000005149842
254,338,75073,6,0,P|326:265|299:162,1,180
437,204,75358,5,0,0:0:0:0:
426,159,75430,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,122,75501,1,0,0:0:0:0:
363,94,75573,1,0,0:0:0:0:
319,85,75644,5,0,0:0:0:0:
279,105,75715,1,0,0:0:0:0:
234,115,75787,1,0,0:0:0:0:
190,103,75858,1,0,0:0:0:0:
152,77,75930,2,0,P|119:68|81:71,7,45
68,88,76501,5,0,0:0:0:0:
40,123,76573,1,0,0:0:0:0:
33,167,76644,1,0,0:0:0:0:
49,208,76715,1,0,0:0:0:0:
86,234,76787,5,0,0:0:0:0:
129,244,76858,1,0,0:0:0:0:
173,233,76930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
217,233,77001,1,0,0:0:0:0:
257,253,77073,5,0,0:0:0:0:
424,353,77263,1,0,0:0:0:0:
423,200,77453,1,0,0:0:0:0:
198,305,77644,6,0,L|172:365,31,45,0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
152,301,78787,5,0,0:0:0:0:
152,301,79930,5,0,0:0:0:0:
316,291,80073,1,0,0:0:0:0:
152,301,80215,2,0,B|172:282|179:237|179:237|188:229|205:214|206:183,1,112.5
226,240,80430,2,0,P|286:180|289:139,1,112.5
314,120,80644,2,0,B|344:169|344:169|337:182|337:182|349:191|349:191|360:206|344:231,1,112.5
365,247,80858,1,0,0:0:0:0:
398,117,81073,5,0,0:0:0:0:
236,66,81215,2,0,P|202:76|178:74,2,45
447,57,81501,2,0,B|494:76|481:130|481:130|493:140|493:140|486:158,1,112.5
476,186,81715,2,0,P|459:246|427:272,1,90
166,325,82073,2,0,P|183:265|215:239,1,90
406,208,82358,1,0,0:0:0:0:
336,146,82501,6,0,B|287:163|287:163|297:172|297:172|235:195,1,112.5
231,147,82715,2,0,L|102:200,1,135
77,211,83001,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,92,83144,5,0,0:0:0:0:
131,104,83215,1,0,0:0:0:0:
102,116,83287,2,0,L|55:137,1,45
198,0,83501,5,0,0:0:0:0:
169,12,83572,1,0,0:0:0:0:
140,24,83644,2,0,B|92:46|92:46|69:88|73:96,1,90
232,287,84001,2,0,B|280:265|280:265|303:223|299:215,1,90
435,37,84358,2,0,P|458:67|468:113,1,67.5
440,120,84501,5,0,0:0:0:0:
409,254,84644,1,0,0:0:0:0:
440,120,84787,2,0,B|395:167|359:176|359:176|367:203,1,112.5
343,228,85001,2,0,P|286:178|275:144,1,112.5
252,187,85215,2,0,B|236:209|240:219|240:219|235:223|235:223|236:228|236:228|211:295,1,112.5
184,298,85430,1,0,0:0:0:0:
177,80,85644,6,0,P|170:116|138:166,1,90
115,177,85858,1,0,0:0:0:0:
87,192,85930,2,0,P|35:254|33:275,1,90
235,234,86287,2,0,P|287:172|289:151,1,90
462,254,86644,6,0,P|445:333|429:347,2,90
382,119,87073,2,0,B|334:88|325:108|325:108|288:84|245:84,2,135
188,163,87715,5,0,0:0:0:0:
219,164,87787,1,0,0:0:0:0:
248,175,87858,1,0,0:0:0:0:
274,192,87930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,219,88001,5,0,0:0:0:0:
297,249,88073,1,0,0:0:0:0:
312,275,88144,1,0,0:0:0:0:
335,295,88215,1,0,0:0:0:0:
363,308,88287,5,0,0:0:0:0:
394,310,88358,1,0,0:0:0:0:
425,306,88430,1,0,0:0:0:0:
451,288,88501,2,0,P|479:254|476:221,7,45
477,222,89073,5,0,0:0:0:0:
204,252,89215,1,0,0:0:0:0:
477,222,89358,2,0,B|422:171|422:171|431:170|431:170|417:145|361:118,2,135
441,82,90001,2,0,P|377:66|327:107,1,135
264,28,90358,1,0,0:0:0:0:
238,59,90430,1,0,0:0:0:0:
229,98,90501,6,0,P|237:162|289:189,1,90
105,250,90858,2,0,P|153:272|193:262,1,90
307,349,91215,2,0,P|353:323|368:284,1,90
235,218,91501,1,0,0:0:0:0:
367,290,91644,2,0,B|372:236|396:239|396:239|381:185|381:185|391:158,2,135
462,162,92287,6,0,P|428:110|342:108,1,135
300,47,92644,2,0,L|351:20,2,45
281,127,92930,2,0,P|240:172|147:172,1,135
113,118,93287,2,0,B|84:80|84:80|95:35,1,90
122,11,93501,1,0,0:0:0:0:
199,79,93644,6,0,L|295:53,1,90
296,130,93930,2,0,L|433:91,2,135
360,191,94573,2,0,L|231:233,1,135
196,165,94930,2,0,L|142:185,2,45
85,145,95215,6,0,P|87:223|146:258,1,135
214,225,95573,2,0,P|166:180|170:115,1,135
262,98,95930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
299,208,96073,1,0,0:0:0:0:
262,98,96215,2,0,B|269:33|285:38|285:38|305:21|388:46,2,135
371,139,96858,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,96894,12,0,98215,0:0:0:0:
109,192,98930,6,0,B|154:178|159:157|159:157|178:200|197:224|197:224|211:173|262:139,1,247.5
273,112,99358,2,0,B|282:9|491:148|513:45,2,270
239,272,100501,2,0,B|230:375|21:236|-1:339,2,270
256,192,101644,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,102215,5,0,0:0:0:0:
127,222,102358,2,0,L|81:261,2,45
260,111,102644,1,0,0:0:0:0:
127,192,102787,5,0,0:0:0:0:
260,81,102930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
127,153,103073,2,0,L|225:76,1,90
144,84,103358,2,0,L|242:7,1,90
161,16,103644,1,0,0:0:0:0:
324,163,103787,1,0,0:0:0:0:
386,39,103930,6,0,P|427:81|429:132,1,90
505,124,104215,2,0,P|475:176|412:177,1,90
289,186,104501,6,0,P|248:228|246:279,1,90
170,271,104786,2,0,P|200:323|263:324,1,90
328,261,105073,5,0,0:0:0:0:
352,116,105215,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,261,105358,2,0,B|285:300|285:300|300:330|300:330|268:332,1,90
253,183,105644,2,0,B|215:225|215:225|210:273,1,90
151,124,105930,2,0,B|129:166|129:166|104:248,1,90
39,53,106215,1,0,0:0:0:0:
23,201,106358,1,0,0:0:0:0:
39,53,106501,1,0,0:0:0:0:
23,201,106644,1,0,0:0:0:0:
39,53,106787,5,0,0:0:0:0:
34,93,106858,1,0,0:0:0:0:
30,133,106930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
26,173,107001,1,0,0:0:0:0:
21,213,107073,2,0,L|15:279,3,45
36,290,107358,5,0,0:0:0:0:
119,175,107501,1,0,0:0:0:0:
36,290,107644,2,0,B|98:262|98:262|140:293,1,90
95,343,107930,2,0,B|157:371|157:371|199:340,1,90
196,282,108215,1,0,0:0:0:0:
344,243,108358,1,0,0:0:0:0:
196,282,108501,6,0,P|247:237|282:240,1,90
271,316,108787,1,0,0:0:0:0:
427,310,108930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
344,243,109073,2,0,P|329:190|275:162,1,90
354,84,109358,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,144,109501,1,0,0:0:0:0:
354,84,109644,6,0,P|307:113|267:112,1,90
292,40,109930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
186,87,110073,1,0,0:0:0:0:
307,39,110215,5,0,0:0:0:0:
173,86,110358,1,0,0:0:0:0:
323,43,110501,5,0,0:0:0:0:
161,79,110644,1,0,0:0:0:0:
330,53,110787,5,0,0:0:0:0:
361,55,110858,1,0,0:0:0:0:
387,73,110930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
406,97,111001,1,0,0:0:0:0:
410,128,111073,5,0,0:0:0:0:
402,158,111144,1,0,0:0:0:0:
382,182,111215,1,0,0:0:0:0:
353,196,111287,1,0,0:0:0:0:
321,193,111358,5,0,0:0:0:0:
293,177,111430,1,0,0:0:0:0:
261,174,111501,1,0,0:0:0:0:
232,187,111573,1,0,0:0:0:0:
212,211,111644,5,0,0:0:0:0:
202,240,111715,1,0,0:0:0:0:
203,271,111787,1,0,0:0:0:0:
214,300,111858,1,0,0:0:0:0:
237,321,111930,5,0,0:0:0:0:
237,321,112644,1,0,0:0:0:0:
214,300,112716,1,0,0:0:0:0:
203,271,112787,1,0,0:0:0:0:
210,133,112930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
203,271,113073,2,0,P|239:323|347:281,1,185.625007081032
355,260,113501,2,0,B|314:202|408:147|349:72,1,185.625007081032
334,54,113930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
283,126,114215,6,0,B|262:117|254:175|254:175|213:116|154:99,1,185.625007081032
136,98,114644,2,0,P|77:136|142:217,1,185.625007081032
161,224,115073,1,0,0:0:0:0:
47,283,115358,6,0,P|99:312|229:304,1,185.625007081032
251,286,115787,2,0,P|341:273|425:310,1,185.625007081032
450,332,116215,1,0,0:0:0:0:
251,286,116501,5,0,0:0:0:0:
251,286,117215,1,0,0:0:0:0:
235,263,117287,1,0,0:0:0:0:
232,236,117358,1,0,0:0:0:0:
273,104,117501,1,0,0:0:0:0:
251,286,117644,2,0,B|230:305|129:227|236:175|276:261|179:302,1,185.625007081032
171,323,118073,2,0,P|129:353|40:276,1,185.625007081032
44,246,118501,1,0,0:0:0:0:
113,274,118787,6,0,B|143:238|118:191|118:191|180:159|221:177,1,185.625007081032
242,193,119215,2,0,B|264:258|292:284|391:240,1,185.625007081032
416,219,119644,1,0,0:0:0:0:
243,193,119930,5,0,0:0:0:0:
372,18,120358,5,0,0:0:0:0:
160,218,120787,5,0,0:0:0:0:
User avatar
Star Shooter
208 posts
Offline
Aposke wrote:
Are you still looking for guest diffs? I'd be more than happy to make an easier 7k version for this map, especially seeing as it's from IIDX Spada.

Yeah sure go ahead

Midge wrote:
Hey mel. If you hitsounded your diff, just use hitsound copier to copy it to mine :L

collapsed text
Code:
osu file format v12

[General]
AudioFilename: miracle_5ympho_x.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 9073
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Normal
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 1
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 4894,61644,63358,73073,75358,77644,80430,80644,80858,81215,81287,81358
DistanceSpacing: 0.8
BeatDivisor: 8
GridSize: 32
TimelineZoom: 1

[Metadata]
Title:Miracle 5ympho X
TitleUnicode:Miracle 5ympho X
Artist:USAO
ArtistUnicode:USAO
Creator:mel
Version:Midge's Insane
Source:beatmania IIDX 21 SPADA
Tags:frenchcore dubstep
BeatmapID:0
BeatmapSetID:-1

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:6
CircleSize:4
OverallDifficulty:7
ApproachRate:9
SliderMultiplier:1.8
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"background.png",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples
//Background Colour Transformations
3,100,163,162,255

[TimingPoints]
1073,285.714285714286,4,1,0,40,1,0
2215,-133.333333333333,4,1,0,40,0,0
9073,-100,4,1,0,40,0,0
10215,-100,4,1,0,90,0,1
10287,-100,4,1,0,90,0,0
17358,-200,4,1,0,90,0,0
17644,-133.333333333333,4,1,0,90,0,0
17930,-100,4,1,0,90,0,0
19501,-200,4,1,0,90,0,0
20215,-133.333333333333,4,1,0,90,0,0
29644,-100,4,1,0,90,0,0
47930,-100,4,1,0,100,0,1
48001,-100,4,1,0,100,0,0
56215,-133.333333333333,4,1,0,100,0,0
56644,-166.666666666667,4,1,0,100,0,0
57358,-200,4,1,0,100,0,0
59787,-100,4,1,0,100,0,0
65358,-80,4,1,0,100,0,0
65644,-66.6666666666667,4,1,0,100,0,0
66215,-200,4,1,0,100,0,0
66501,-133.333333333333,4,1,0,100,0,0
66787,-100,4,1,0,100,0,0
67073,-66.6666666666667,4,1,0,100,0,0
67358,-50,4,1,0,100,0,0
69644,-100,4,1,0,100,0,0
69930,-66.6666666666667,4,1,0,100,0,0
70215,-50,4,1,0,100,0,0
70787,-100,4,1,0,100,0,0
71930,-200,4,1,0,100,0,0
73358,-100,4,1,0,100,0,0
73644,-66.6666666666667,4,1,0,100,0,0
73930,-50,4,1,0,100,0,0
74215,-200,4,1,0,100,0,0
74501,-100,4,1,0,100,0,0
74787,-66.6666666666667,4,1,0,100,0,0
75073,-50,4,1,0,100,0,0
75930,-100,4,1,0,100,0,0
76501,-50,4,1,0,100,0,0
77644,-50,4,1,0,100,0,0
79930,-100,4,1,0,100,0,1
89001,-100,4,1,0,100,0,0
89073,-100,4,1,0,100,0,1
97073,-100,4,1,0,100,0,0
102787,-100,4,1,0,100,0,1
102858,-100,4,1,0,100,0,0
107358,-100,4,1,0,100,0,1
107430,-100,4,1,0,100,0,0
113073,-133.333333333333,4,1,0,100,0,0


[Colours]
Combo1 : 244,221,151
Combo2 : 71,146,173

[HitObjects]
180,163,1073,5,0,0:0:0:0:
179,162,1787,2,0,L|238:178,2,45
237,300,2073,1,0,0:0:0:0:
179,162,2215,6,0,B|186:109|147:41|161:46|161:46|207:107,1,185.625007081032
219,137,2644,1,0,0:0:0:0:
197,310,3073,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,309,3358,6,0,B|391:345|415:185|530:319|480:275|480:275|445:248,1,185.625007081032
425,239,3787,1,0,0:0:0:0:
235,170,4215,1,0,0:0:0:0:
506,151,4501,6,0,B|430:103|436:217|332:149,1,185.625007081032
322,142,4930,2,0,B|289:145|168:118|222:39|329:62|289:127|262:104,1,185.625007081032
226,116,5358,1,0,0:0:0:0:
243,216,5644,5,0,0:0:0:0:
159,172,5930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
113,256,6215,1,0,0:0:0:0:
198,302,6501,1,0,0:0:0:0:
259,189,6787,5,0,0:0:0:0:
136,153,7073,1,0,0:0:0:0:
100,276,7358,1,0,0:0:0:0:
223,312,7644,1,0,0:0:0:0:
235,101,7930,5,0,0:0:0:0:
54,167,8215,1,0,0:0:0:0:
120,348,8501,1,0,0:0:0:0:
301,282,8787,1,0,0:0:0:0:
382,45,9073,6,0,B|369:82|394:88|394:88|410:117|356:126|356:126|390:153|408:167|408:167|379:175|414:187|390:205|390:205|402:205|386:249,1,270
470,132,9644,1,0,0:0:0:0:
318,203,9787,1,0,0:0:0:0:
298,104,9930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
146,175,10073,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,71,10215,5,0,0:0:0:0:
242,248,10358,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,71,10501,2,0,P|126:48|57:58,1,90
116,130,10787,2,0,P|68:144|19:190,1,90
105,219,11073,1,0,0:0:0:0:
81,322,11215,1,0,0:0:0:0:
105,219,11358,6,0,P|176:194|211:207,1,90
172,275,11644,2,0,P|215:296|237:345,1,90
154,358,11930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
276,235,12073,1,0,0:0:0:0:
189,338,12215,1,0,0:0:0:0:
311,215,12358,1,0,0:0:0:0:
317,70,12501,5,0,0:0:0:0:
475,231,12644,1,0,0:0:0:0:
317,70,12787,2,0,P|230:49|206:67,1,90
198,179,13073,2,0,P|215:139|256:123,1,90
362,282,13358,1,0,0:0:0:0:
272,198,13501,1,0,0:0:0:0:
430,313,13644,6,0,P|395:349|335:349,1,90
175,270,13930,2,0,P|220:291|276:270,1,90
404,173,14215,2,0,L|442:140,2,45
227,216,14501,1,0,0:0:0:0:
404,173,14644,5,0,0:0:0:0:
438,144,14715,1,0,0:0:0:0:
445,99,14787,1,0,0:0:0:0:
337,15,14930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
445,99,15073,2,0,P|413:167|387:178,1,90
368,102,15358,2,0,P|331:135|333:204,1,90
377,298,15644,1,0,0:0:0:0:
228,159,15787,1,0,0:0:0:0:
377,298,15930,6,0,P|310:292|275:252,1,90
88,225,16215,2,0,P|146:201|194:202,1,90
410,190,16501,1,0,0:0:0:0:
284,162,16644,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,106,16787,1,0,0:0:0:0:
199,54,16930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
232,221,17073,5,0,0:0:0:0:
386,244,17215,1,0,0:0:0:0:
232,221,17358,2,0,P|273:214|291:209,1,45
163,188,17644,2,0,P|203:158|244:152,1,67.5000025749208
87,176,17930,2,0,P|122:120|179:93,1,90
55,73,18215,6,0,L|98:33,8,45
134,31,18858,1,0,0:0:0:0:
177,44,18930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
206,77,19001,1,0,0:0:0:0:
220,120,19073,5,0,0:0:0:0:
232,162,19144,1,0,0:0:0:0:
263,193,19215,1,0,0:0:0:0:
306,204,19287,1,0,0:0:0:0:
349,194,19358,1,0,0:0:0:0:
302,132,19501,6,0,L|352:110,1,45
466,33,19930,2,0,P|479:70|475:88,1,45
439,134,20215,2,0,P|412:101|417:48,1,67.5000025749208
343,113,20501,6,0,L|155:213,1,202.500007724762
202,144,21073,2,0,L|118:152,1,67.5000025749208
224,107,21358,2,0,L|146:67,1,67.5000025749208
257,78,21644,6,0,P|306:57|449:105,1,202.500007724762
476,127,22215,2,0,P|443:155|431:200,1,67.5000025749208
392,202,22501,2,0,P|439:226|452:262,1,67.5000025749208
380,280,22787,5,0,0:0:0:0:
310,170,23073,1,0,0:0:0:0:
380,280,23358,2,0,P|328:224|310:150,2,135.000005149842
420,285,24073,1,0,0:0:0:0:
456,267,24215,1,0,0:0:0:0:
475,231,24358,1,0,0:0:0:0:
471,190,24501,6,0,L|440:100,1,67.5000025749208
438,165,24787,2,0,L|370:119,1,67.5000025749208
393,159,25073,2,0,L|191:130,1,202.500007724762
245,182,25644,2,0,L|167:203,1,67.5000025749208
218,232,25930,2,0,L|184:297,1,67.5000025749208
234,278,26215,6,0,P|262:316|406:283,1,202.500007724762
352,283,26787,2,0,P|323:249|326:201,1,67.5000025749208
279,216,27073,2,0,P|308:182|305:134,1,67.5000025749208
239,152,27358,5,0,0:0:0:0:
83,120,27644,1,0,0:0:0:0:
315,95,27930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
159,63,28216,1,0,0:0:0:0:
389,33,28501,2,0,P|438:65|439:166,2,135.000005149842
343,19,29215,1,0,0:0:0:0:
295,22,29358,1,0,0:0:0:0:
255,47,29501,1,0,0:0:0:0:
236,90,29644,6,0,P|233:163|337:227,1,180
315,135,30358,1,0,0:0:0:0:
129,191,30501,1,0,0:0:0:0:
140,162,30787,6,0,B|85:148|85:148|68:168|68:168|35:177|15:251,1,180
116,244,31501,1,0,0:0:0:0:
47,70,31644,1,0,0:0:0:0:
76,85,31930,6,0,B|66:23|66:23|109:27|113:83|137:95|137:95|167:140,1,180
238,267,32501,1,0,0:0:0:0:
393,127,32787,1,0,0:0:0:0:
269,151,33073,2,0,B|308:179|334:239|334:239|320:239|352:309,3,180
415,204,34215,6,0,B|373:242|355:235|355:235|348:250|348:250|326:239|325:239|292:255|292:255|267:245|267:245|226:253,1,180
437,290,34930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
255,189,35073,1,0,0:0:0:0:
241,158,35358,6,0,B|202:128|182:150|182:150|172:133|160:98|133:228,1,180
215,234,35930,2,0,P|200:324|274:372,2,180
283,286,36787,1,0,0:0:0:0:
410,206,37073,1,0,0:0:0:0:
283,286,37358,1,0,0:0:0:0:
426,178,37644,5,0,0:0:0:0:
426,178,38787,6,0,B|363:137|336:152|336:152|335:128|312:156|287:157|287:157|266:148,1,157.5
253,173,39073,1,0,0:0:0:0:
253,173,39358,1,0,0:0:0:0:
253,173,39644,2,0,P|241:242|193:263,1,90
135,192,39930,2,0,P|147:123|195:102,1,90
263,241,40215,6,0,P|215:292|163:283,1,90
108,110,40501,2,0,P|155:58|207:67,1,90
353,104,40787,1,0,0:0:0:0:
353,104,41073,6,0,B|374:98|353:143|353:143|376:168|376:168|366:193|366:193|378:233|378:233|376:250,1,157.5
367,269,41358,1,0,0:0:0:0:
361,286,41501,1,0,0:0:0:0:
213,316,41644,1,0,0:0:0:0:
196,308,41787,1,0,0:0:0:0:
119,205,41930,2,0,P|153:144|182:128,1,90
390,162,42215,2,0,P|339:114|306:108,1,90
75,258,42501,6,0,P|76:188|94:160,1,90
449,179,42786,2,0,P|412:119|383:104,1,90
202,230,43073,1,0,0:0:0:0:
329,212,43215,1,0,0:0:0:0:
202,230,43358,6,0,B|201:168|245:167|245:167|251:139|251:139|268:128|274:104,1,157.5
292,79,43644,2,0,L|386:47,1,90
469,98,43930,2,0,L|383:127,1,90
287,237,44215,2,0,L|372:207,1,90
512,240,44501,1,0,0:0:0:0:
391,281,44644,1,0,0:0:0:0:
246,371,44787,1,0,0:0:0:0:
423,318,44930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
246,371,45073,6,0,B|205:352|193:298|193:298|163:300|163:300|155:293|150:286|150:286|141:283|141:283|132:280|132:267,1,157.5
126,267,45358,1,0,0:0:0:0:
84,159,45501,1,0,0:0:0:0:
126,267,45644,5,0,0:0:0:0:
203,158,45787,1,0,0:0:0:0:
270,253,45930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
159,183,46073,1,0,0:0:0:0:
336,117,46215,1,0,0:0:0:0:
435,231,46358,1,0,0:0:0:0:
334,106,46501,1,0,0:0:0:0:
465,235,46644,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,42,46787,5,0,0:0:0:0:
192,42,47930,2,0,B|205:82|205:82|237:101|237:101|250:117|250:117|276:121|276:121|283:152|283:152|317:181|406:165,1,270
268,186,48501,2,0,B|314:187|311:209|311:209|345:209|345:209|376:235|376:235|433:238|433:238,1,180
339,256,48930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
198,335,49073,1,0,0:0:0:0:
159,166,49215,6,0,P|196:103|221:87,1,90
339,53,49501,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,130,49644,2,0,P|309:138|337:163,1,90
268,168,49930,2,0,P|301:214|309:258,1,90
259,228,50215,6,0,B|250:278|181:276|181:276|153:291|153:291|136:277|136:277|116:284|116:284|83:273|83:273|44:282|56:231,1,270
168,241,50787,2,0,B|113:236|113:236|107:218|88:216|88:216|58:198|51:129,1,180
114,170,51215,1,0,0:0:0:0:
225,60,51358,1,0,0:0:0:0:
291,197,51501,6,0,B|316:223|316:223|309:166|327:130,1,90
361,31,51787,1,0,0:0:0:0:
356,233,51930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
467,93,52073,1,0,0:0:0:0:
480,90,52215,1,0,0:0:0:0:
301,123,52358,1,0,0:0:0:0:
487,128,52501,6,0,B|465:137|466:155|466:155|439:162|439:162|433:178|433:178|388:188|421:202|421:202|433:279|362:304|362:304|339:268,1,270
190,174,53073,2,0,B|231:203|231:203|264:196|264:196|307:224|307:224|337:217|337:217|359:240,1,180
501,229,53501,1,0,0:0:0:0:
284,337,53644,1,0,0:0:0:0:
332,116,53787,6,0,B|311:64|311:64|300:75|243:52,1,90
116,68,54073,1,0,0:0:0:0:
269,233,54215,2,0,L|206:136,1,90
268,298,54501,2,0,L|205:201,1,90
265,360,54787,6,0,B|211:337|220:306|220:306|188:306|188:306|190:278|170:242|170:242|156:235|156:235|134:153,1,270
258,33,55358,2,0,B|250:82|289:94|289:94|278:111|278:111|321:151|334:206,1,180
221,160,55787,1,0,0:0:0:0:
421,48,55930,2,0,P|469:91|435:123,1,112.5
406,115,56215,2,0,B|368:150|368:150|304:147,1,101.250003862381
341,194,56644,2,0,B|289:220|289:220|232:230,1,107.999996704102
241,270,57358,2,0,B|223:268|226:276|226:276|208:275|211:282|211:282|193:281|196:288|196:288|178:287|182:295|182:295|164:293|167:301|167:301|149:300|152:307,1,112.5
133,197,59787,6,0,L|162:147,1,45
254,161,60073,6,0,L|283:111,2,45
56,218,61644,5,0,0:0:0:0:
69,214,61715,1,0,0:0:0:0:
80,207,61787,1,0,0:0:0:0:
89,197,61858,1,0,0:0:0:0:
99,176,61930,5,0,0:0:0:0:
102,153,62001,1,0,0:0:0:0:
102,130,62073,1,0,0:0:0:0:
108,108,62144,1,0,0:0:0:0:
123,80,62215,5,0,0:0:0:0:
141,54,62287,1,0,0:0:0:0:
166,35,62358,1,0,0:0:0:0:
197,28,62430,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,38,62501,5,0,0:0:0:0:
266,75,62573,1,0,0:0:0:0:
285,115,62644,1,0,0:0:0:0:
299,157,62715,1,0,0:0:0:0:
323,209,62787,6,0,L|349:264,7,45
366,294,63358,5,0,0:0:0:0:
198,137,63549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
419,92,63739,1,0,0:0:0:0:
175,202,63930,5,0,0:0:0:0:
164,193,64001,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,184,64073,1,0,0:0:0:0:
142,175,64144,1,0,0:0:0:0:
131,166,64215,5,0,0:0:0:0:
120,157,64287,1,0,0:0:0:0:
109,148,64358,1,0,0:0:0:0:
98,139,64430,1,0,0:0:0:0:
87,130,64501,6,0,L|39:91,7,45
27,81,65073,2,0,B|85:64|121:49|121:49|146:78|181:80,1,157.5
123,107,65358,2,0,B|239:81|231:93|231:93|258:131|258:131|309:125,1,196.875
238,170,65644,2,0,B|351:138|329:176|329:176|469:165,1,236.250009012223
446,256,65930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
207,258,66215,6,0,L|169:272,3,22.5
103,236,66501,2,0,L|88:272,3,33.7500012874604
164,179,66787,2,0,L|208:148,3,45
73,163,67073,2,0,L|7:131,3,67.5000025749208
117,85,67358,2,0,L|191:16,7,90
189,71,67930,5,0,0:0:0:0:
294,261,68120,1,0,0:0:0:0:
415,74,68311,1,0,0:0:0:0:
427,210,68501,5,0,0:0:0:0:
406,192,68573,1,0,0:0:0:0:
389,212,68644,1,0,0:0:0:0:
369,194,68715,1,0,0:0:0:0:
352,216,68787,5,0,0:0:0:0:
331,198,68859,1,0,0:0:0:0:
314,218,68930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
294,200,69001,1,0,0:0:0:0:
284,223,69073,5,0,0:0:0:0:
263,205,69145,1,0,0:0:0:0:
246,225,69216,1,0,0:0:0:0:
226,207,69287,1,0,0:0:0:0:
217,227,69358,5,0,0:0:0:0:
196,209,69430,1,0,0:0:0:0:
179,229,69501,1,0,0:0:0:0:
159,211,69572,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,233,69644,6,0,L|95:310,1,90,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
135,164,69930,6,0,L|81:300,1,135.000005149842,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
117,95,70215,6,0,L|62:292,2,180
93,20,70644,5,0,0:0:0:0:
361,33,70787,5,0,0:0:0:0:
375,80,70858,1,0,0:0:0:0:
379,129,70930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
360,174,71001,1,0,0:0:0:0:
336,201,71073,5,0,0:0:0:0:
305,219,71144,1,0,0:0:0:0:
269,223,71215,1,0,0:0:0:0:
235,209,71287,1,0,0:0:0:0:
221,191,71358,5,0,0:0:0:0:
216,168,71430,1,0,0:0:0:0:
205,148,71501,1,0,0:0:0:0:
185,137,71573,1,0,0:0:0:0:
171,138,71644,5,0,0:0:0:0:
160,146,71715,1,0,0:0:0:0:
155,153,71787,5,0,0:0:0:0:
153,161,71858,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,167,71930,6,0,L|148:203,7,22.5
117,188,72501,5,0,0:0:0:0:
208,328,72692,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,143,72882,1,0,0:0:0:0:
397,244,73073,6,0,L|370:275,3,22.5
309,228,73358,2,0,L|324:176,3,45
391,163,73644,2,0,L|462:173,3,67.5000025749208
323,112,73930,2,0,L|261:47,3,90
257,106,74215,6,0,P|216:104|204:109,1,45
237,177,74501,6,0,P|209:182|154:208,1,90
221,258,74787,6,0,P|175:312|173:375,1,135.000005149842
254,338,75073,6,0,P|326:265|299:162,1,180
437,204,75358,5,0,0:0:0:0:
426,159,75430,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,122,75501,1,0,0:0:0:0:
363,94,75573,1,0,0:0:0:0:
319,85,75644,5,0,0:0:0:0:
279,105,75715,1,0,0:0:0:0:
234,115,75787,1,0,0:0:0:0:
190,103,75858,1,0,0:0:0:0:
152,77,75930,2,0,P|119:68|81:71,7,45
68,88,76501,5,0,0:0:0:0:
40,123,76573,1,0,0:0:0:0:
33,167,76644,1,0,0:0:0:0:
49,208,76715,1,0,0:0:0:0:
86,234,76787,5,0,0:0:0:0:
129,244,76858,1,0,0:0:0:0:
173,233,76930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
217,233,77001,1,0,0:0:0:0:
257,253,77073,5,0,0:0:0:0:
424,353,77263,1,0,0:0:0:0:
423,200,77453,1,0,0:0:0:0:
198,305,77644,6,0,L|172:365,31,45,0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
152,301,78787,5,0,0:0:0:0:
152,301,79930,5,0,0:0:0:0:
316,291,80073,1,0,0:0:0:0:
152,301,80215,2,0,B|172:282|179:237|179:237|188:229|205:214|206:183,1,112.5
226,240,80430,2,0,P|286:180|289:139,1,112.5
314,120,80644,2,0,B|344:169|344:169|337:182|337:182|349:191|349:191|360:206|344:231,1,112.5
365,247,80858,1,0,0:0:0:0:
398,117,81073,5,0,0:0:0:0:
236,66,81215,2,0,P|202:76|178:74,2,45
447,57,81501,2,0,B|494:76|481:130|481:130|493:140|493:140|486:158,1,112.5
476,186,81715,2,0,P|459:246|427:272,1,90
166,325,82073,2,0,P|183:265|215:239,1,90
406,208,82358,1,0,0:0:0:0:
336,146,82501,6,0,B|287:163|287:163|297:172|297:172|235:195,1,112.5
231,147,82715,2,0,L|102:200,1,135
77,211,83001,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,92,83144,5,0,0:0:0:0:
131,104,83215,1,0,0:0:0:0:
102,116,83287,2,0,L|55:137,1,45
198,0,83501,5,0,0:0:0:0:
169,12,83572,1,0,0:0:0:0:
140,24,83644,2,0,B|92:46|92:46|69:88|73:96,1,90
232,287,84001,2,0,B|280:265|280:265|303:223|299:215,1,90
435,37,84358,2,0,P|458:67|468:113,1,67.5
440,120,84501,5,0,0:0:0:0:
409,254,84644,1,0,0:0:0:0:
440,120,84787,2,0,B|395:167|359:176|359:176|367:203,1,112.5
343,228,85001,2,0,P|286:178|275:144,1,112.5
252,187,85215,2,0,B|236:209|240:219|240:219|235:223|235:223|236:228|236:228|211:295,1,112.5
184,298,85430,1,0,0:0:0:0:
177,80,85644,6,0,P|170:116|138:166,1,90
115,177,85858,1,0,0:0:0:0:
87,192,85930,2,0,P|35:254|33:275,1,90
235,234,86287,2,0,P|287:172|289:151,1,90
462,254,86644,6,0,P|445:333|429:347,2,90
382,119,87073,2,0,B|334:88|325:108|325:108|288:84|245:84,2,135
188,163,87715,5,0,0:0:0:0:
219,164,87787,1,0,0:0:0:0:
248,175,87858,1,0,0:0:0:0:
274,192,87930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,219,88001,5,0,0:0:0:0:
297,249,88073,1,0,0:0:0:0:
312,275,88144,1,0,0:0:0:0:
335,295,88215,1,0,0:0:0:0:
363,308,88287,5,0,0:0:0:0:
394,310,88358,1,0,0:0:0:0:
425,306,88430,1,0,0:0:0:0:
451,288,88501,2,0,P|479:254|476:221,7,45
477,222,89073,5,0,0:0:0:0:
204,252,89215,1,0,0:0:0:0:
477,222,89358,2,0,B|422:171|422:171|431:170|431:170|417:145|361:118,2,135
441,82,90001,2,0,P|377:66|327:107,1,135
264,28,90358,1,0,0:0:0:0:
238,59,90430,1,0,0:0:0:0:
229,98,90501,6,0,P|237:162|289:189,1,90
105,250,90858,2,0,P|153:272|193:262,1,90
307,349,91215,2,0,P|353:323|368:284,1,90
235,218,91501,1,0,0:0:0:0:
367,290,91644,2,0,B|372:236|396:239|396:239|381:185|381:185|391:158,2,135
462,162,92287,6,0,P|428:110|342:108,1,135
300,47,92644,2,0,L|351:20,2,45
281,127,92930,2,0,P|240:172|147:172,1,135
113,118,93287,2,0,B|84:80|84:80|95:35,1,90
122,11,93501,1,0,0:0:0:0:
199,79,93644,6,0,L|295:53,1,90
296,130,93930,2,0,L|433:91,2,135
360,191,94573,2,0,L|231:233,1,135
196,165,94930,2,0,L|142:185,2,45
85,145,95215,6,0,P|87:223|146:258,1,135
214,225,95573,2,0,P|166:180|170:115,1,135
262,98,95930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
299,208,96073,1,0,0:0:0:0:
262,98,96215,2,0,B|269:33|285:38|285:38|305:21|388:46,2,135
371,139,96858,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,96894,12,0,98215,0:0:0:0:
109,192,98930,6,0,B|154:178|159:157|159:157|178:200|197:224|197:224|211:173|262:139,1,247.5
273,112,99358,2,0,B|282:9|491:148|513:45,2,270
239,272,100501,2,0,B|230:375|21:236|-1:339,2,270
256,192,101644,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,102215,5,0,0:0:0:0:
127,222,102358,2,0,L|81:261,2,45
260,111,102644,1,0,0:0:0:0:
127,192,102787,5,0,0:0:0:0:
260,81,102930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
127,153,103073,2,0,L|225:76,1,90
144,84,103358,2,0,L|242:7,1,90
161,16,103644,1,0,0:0:0:0:
324,163,103787,1,0,0:0:0:0:
386,39,103930,6,0,P|427:81|429:132,1,90
505,124,104215,2,0,P|475:176|412:177,1,90
289,186,104501,6,0,P|248:228|246:279,1,90
170,271,104786,2,0,P|200:323|263:324,1,90
328,261,105073,5,0,0:0:0:0:
352,116,105215,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,261,105358,2,0,B|285:300|285:300|300:330|300:330|268:332,1,90
253,183,105644,2,0,B|215:225|215:225|210:273,1,90
151,124,105930,2,0,B|129:166|129:166|104:248,1,90
39,53,106215,1,0,0:0:0:0:
23,201,106358,1,0,0:0:0:0:
39,53,106501,1,0,0:0:0:0:
23,201,106644,1,0,0:0:0:0:
39,53,106787,5,0,0:0:0:0:
34,93,106858,1,0,0:0:0:0:
30,133,106930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
26,173,107001,1,0,0:0:0:0:
21,213,107073,2,0,L|15:279,3,45
36,290,107358,5,0,0:0:0:0:
119,175,107501,1,0,0:0:0:0:
36,290,107644,2,0,B|98:262|98:262|140:293,1,90
95,343,107930,2,0,B|157:371|157:371|199:340,1,90
196,282,108215,1,0,0:0:0:0:
344,243,108358,1,0,0:0:0:0:
196,282,108501,6,0,P|247:237|282:240,1,90
271,316,108787,1,0,0:0:0:0:
427,310,108930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
344,243,109073,2,0,P|329:190|275:162,1,90
354,84,109358,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,144,109501,1,0,0:0:0:0:
354,84,109644,6,0,P|307:113|267:112,1,90
292,40,109930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
186,87,110073,1,0,0:0:0:0:
307,39,110215,5,0,0:0:0:0:
173,86,110358,1,0,0:0:0:0:
323,43,110501,5,0,0:0:0:0:
161,79,110644,1,0,0:0:0:0:
330,53,110787,5,0,0:0:0:0:
361,55,110858,1,0,0:0:0:0:
387,73,110930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
406,97,111001,1,0,0:0:0:0:
410,128,111073,5,0,0:0:0:0:
402,158,111144,1,0,0:0:0:0:
382,182,111215,1,0,0:0:0:0:
353,196,111287,1,0,0:0:0:0:
321,193,111358,5,0,0:0:0:0:
293,177,111430,1,0,0:0:0:0:
261,174,111501,1,0,0:0:0:0:
232,187,111573,1,0,0:0:0:0:
212,211,111644,5,0,0:0:0:0:
202,240,111715,1,0,0:0:0:0:
203,271,111787,1,0,0:0:0:0:
214,300,111858,1,0,0:0:0:0:
237,321,111930,5,0,0:0:0:0:
237,321,112644,1,0,0:0:0:0:
214,300,112716,1,0,0:0:0:0:
203,271,112787,1,0,0:0:0:0:
210,133,112930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
203,271,113073,2,0,P|239:323|347:281,1,185.625007081032
355,260,113501,2,0,B|314:202|408:147|349:72,1,185.625007081032
334,54,113930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
283,126,114215,6,0,B|262:117|254:175|254:175|213:116|154:99,1,185.625007081032
136,98,114644,2,0,P|77:136|142:217,1,185.625007081032
161,224,115073,1,0,0:0:0:0:
47,283,115358,6,0,P|99:312|229:304,1,185.625007081032
251,286,115787,2,0,P|341:273|425:310,1,185.625007081032
450,332,116215,1,0,0:0:0:0:
251,286,116501,5,0,0:0:0:0:
251,286,117215,1,0,0:0:0:0:
235,263,117287,1,0,0:0:0:0:
232,236,117358,1,0,0:0:0:0:
273,104,117501,1,0,0:0:0:0:
251,286,117644,2,0,B|230:305|129:227|236:175|276:261|179:302,1,185.625007081032
171,323,118073,2,0,P|129:353|40:276,1,185.625007081032
44,246,118501,1,0,0:0:0:0:
113,274,118787,6,0,B|143:238|118:191|118:191|180:159|221:177,1,185.625007081032
242,193,119215,2,0,B|264:258|292:284|391:240,1,185.625007081032
416,219,119644,1,0,0:0:0:0:
243,193,119930,5,0,0:0:0:0:
372,18,120358,5,0,0:0:0:0:
160,218,120787,5,0,0:0:0:0:

I didn't add any hitsound to my map and I'm not going to anytime soon
Cool diff btw. I'm changing a few things that bug me so I'll get to you as soon as I'm done with it
User avatar
Cymbal Sounder
43 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
User avatar
Star Shooter
208 posts
Offline
Aposke wrote:


I don't want to sound like an a**hole but your diff is kind of bad...
There is some really odd note placing,a random stream,weird speed up parts and more... D:
User avatar
Cymbal Sounder
43 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
mel wrote:
Aposke wrote:


I don't want to sound like an a**hole but your diff is kind of bad...
There is some really odd note placing,a random stream,weird speed up parts and more... D:

Well, the speed-up parts are due to the fact that I can't really change the timing points of the original map unless the mapset's supposed to be unranked.
As for everything else, I'd love to change things if you can point out what exactly is odd.

EDIT: To give a bit of background info about my mapping style: I try to get close to the mapping style in IIDX, which means adhering to pitch relevancy, as well as binding certain sounds to certain keys during parts of the song (like from 00:38 to 00:47)
User avatar
Star Shooter
208 posts
Offline
Aposke wrote:
Well, the speed-up parts are due to the fact that I can't really change the timing points of the original map unless the mapset's supposed to be unranked.
As for everything else, I'd love to change things if you can point out what exactly is odd.

EDIT: To give a bit of background info about my mapping style: I try to get close to the mapping style in IIDX, which means adhering to pitch relevancy, as well as binding certain sounds to certain keys during parts of the song (like from 00:38 to 00:47)


For the speed up parts just leave the slider velocity at 1.00 like in every other diff.
The way you're mapping is far too different from mine which is something that makes sense but I don't like it at all,let me explain it a little bit:

In all of the 3 mania diffs I've made there are common parts,they all pretty much follow the same rhythm which isn't the case in your diff
For example:
(00:47:930 - 00:55:930) - Each diff has sliders at the dubstep parts and the whole segment ends with either a slider or few notes (where yours has a lot of notes and end with a stream and a bunch of sliders)

I could write a lot of other examples but it's kinda useless because what I'm trying overall is that your diff feels way too different from the 3 other ones I've made
User avatar
Cymbal Sounder
43 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
mel wrote:
Aposke wrote:
Well, the speed-up parts are due to the fact that I can't really change the timing points of the original map unless the mapset's supposed to be unranked.
As for everything else, I'd love to change things if you can point out what exactly is odd.

EDIT: To give a bit of background info about my mapping style: I try to get close to the mapping style in IIDX, which means adhering to pitch relevancy, as well as binding certain sounds to certain keys during parts of the song (like from 00:38 to 00:47)


For the speed up parts just leave the slider velocity at 1.00 like in every other diff.
The way you're mapping is far too different from mine which is something that makes sense but I don't like it at all,let me explain it a little bit:

In all of the 3 mania diffs I've made there are common parts,they all pretty much follow the same rhythm which isn't the case in your diff
For example:
(00:47:930 - 00:55:930) - Each diff has sliders at the dubstep parts and the whole segment ends with either a slider or few notes (where yours has a lot of notes and end with a stream and a bunch of sliders)

I could write a lot of other examples but it's kinda useless because what I'm trying overall is that your diff feels way too different from the 3 other ones I've made

Fair enough, I see your point. Maybe I'll make my own mapset or something in the future. Good luck with your map in the future!
It's always nice to see there's people mapping BMS songs :)
User avatar
Rhythm Rookie
1 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
i recomende for appreouved here
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
3,137 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
Looks nice ! Gogogo
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
693 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
fun mania diff
This is a BSS beatmap submission. Click here to view full beatmap information.
Reply 158 posts jump | 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  next

Users browsing this forum: None


Jump to: