forum

Sword Art Online or Attack on Titan?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AyayA05
For me I choose SAO..I like the game genre.. although both are recently good hit anime,what will you choose? :)
Immortelle_old
Atm I'd personally choose SAO ;o
Navizel
Neither Attack on Titan.
silmarilen
both
Ideolo
I'd choose SAO for awesome animation and gaming mechanics, I'd watch AoT for the blood, titans and potato girl.
I prefer AoT. DX Don't hurt me
Ceph23
Why not both?

But honestly I prefer SAO. The light novel. Not the anime
Yasen Baka
Attack on Sword Arts.
Sethlied
both are shit
TacticalBacon

AyayA05 wrote:

For me I choose SAO..I like the game genre.. although both are recently good hit anime,what will you choose? :)
is that even a question?
Attack on Titan, ofc.
Sapphiire_old_1
i realy enjoyed SAO but AoT is just so much better in manny ways so my vote goes to AoT
ampzz
Both are overrated garbage so do yourself a favour and watch older (read that as superior) anime titles.
mathexpert

Sethlied wrote:

both are shit
Setsuen
I prefer Attack on Titans. SAO went downhill after Asuna got "captured" and became helpless. Funnily enough, it was the mysteries presented in AOTs which drew me in.(I'm so glad I read the manga AFTER the anime was over lol...)

I'm also wondering why people don't recommend BETTER anime if they stated they both "Fail".
Nub1

Sethlied wrote:

both are shit

ampzz wrote:

Both are overrated garbage so do yourself a favour and watch older (read that as superior) anime titles.
but I prefeer SAO
Justykanna
People can bash the anime all they want so if they don't like it... drop it. There is an audience for every anyway. What one may deem as superior, others will deem as inferior.

Anyways, I'm more of a fan of Sword Art Online. I love MMOs as it is so that's likely part of it.
I enjoyed both though.
Bakano
Prefer Attack on Titan.

SAO's light novel is beastly though, it's good.
Rio-

ampzz wrote:

Both are overrated garbage
And If I should chose... I'd chose Attack on Titan
Interference_old
AoT.
Charusu970
Shingeki no Kyojin, definitely.
Weez
SAO was great up until ALO, thats the point where it fell hard for me.
AOT was great, had some flaws but I enjoyed watching it sooo AOT for me
show more