forum

Cold Fingers

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kaitou Kid
So usually it gets quite cold in my room and my fingers get really slow and i cant destroy my z,x keys as fast as i would be able to do. Anyone know how to play with cold fingers cause its really annoying >.<
Blaziken
I have never played with my fingers not cold so its fine for me.
Hello Skitty
play some stream map to warm them up
mathexpert
wear gloves
Wok
Try sitting on your fingers for like 5 minutes, then they'll probably stay warm if you play without breaks.
Morgothus
Agree with Kyuu~. You can also try to wash your hands with warm water. I love warm water! *v*
GLHF~
Take care! :P
XPJ38
Put hands on nearest heater for seconds
Repeat each time you're cold

That's what I actually do lol
Morgothus

XPJ38 wrote:

Put hands on nearest heater for seconds
Repeat each time you're cold

That's what I actually do lol
Also a solution! OwO/
Zerostarry
I like to wash my hands with warm water

But make sure to put on lotion occasionally as well, hot water dries out your skin
TakuMii

Princess wrote:

I like to wash my hands with warm water
^I do this too

It's near-impossible to stream at any speed with cold hands, in my experience.
Oinari-sama
I once saw an interview of a pianist and his answer to cold fingers was "I wedge my hands under my armpits."

I thought that was funny at first, until I tried and realised that he wasn't just joking =.=
Topic Starter
Kaitou Kid
Tried all the suggestions they all work XD. But I especially love the warm water its so nice, thanks for the suggestions guys :D. the armpits one killed me but it surprisingly works :O.
weetsie
I wear gloves during winter, heating too expensive. :D

Also wear lots of cloths, your body will prioritize keeping your vitals warm leaving your extremities cold.
daredakke
I recently rearranged my room so that my desk is next to the radiator. I wonder why.
Stefan
In the future 13 post here
lKeira
My fingers are always cold so I don't care at all

:arrow: hot water
FrzR
My desktop fan is pointing towards my laptop's keyboard in order to cool it. My laptop's fan doesn't put too much effort.

I always play with cold fingers. XD
[vanilla]
When my fingers get cold or won't tap anymore - I pour some warm water over them or hot, depens. :3
MarioBound
Migrate to somewhere warmer (like Singapore)
Mineko
same problem here, this is my first winter in osu!
seriously I should buy a heater to put on my desk
show more