forum

[Web] More sorting options?

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +2
Topic Starter
Shinxyn
For Pending and WIP, there should be a "date submitted" sort so people can check when the map was submitted, try to make it easier to find maps that were submitted ages ago up for modding, instead of having them just get auto-graved without anyone looking at it..

For ranked/approved beatmap page, maybe a "Favourite beatmap count" sort, or BPM (though some people double/halve this, so I guess not BPM sort)

For Pending page, also add date submitted (keep last updated, too), and probably have the star priority shown somewhere instead of only being on the forums.

And... when will BAT ranking be back, if ever. If not, just remove it?
anonymous_old
I agree with having a column for the original submission date for a beatmap, but then I disagree. On one side you'll see which maps are ancient and thus need pushing. On the other side you'll see the oldest update so you'd look for maps with less activity to mod.

I disagree with sorting by BPM and favourite count. We already have the user rating and grouping by BPM doesn't do much from what I can see.
peppy
You can do this on the forum. Uncheck the "sort using star priority" checkbox and go to the last page. This is how a lot of people mod.
Topic Starter
Shinxyn
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.