forum

An Error Occurred While Adding a Video File? [resolved]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ferithan7
Hi guys. I'm trying to put a video in my beatmap but it seems to be giving an error. The filename is "Hannah Montana Music Video If We Were a Movie" with its extension as mp4. Thanks a lot, guys! :)
KinkiN
try to change the extension to Video Clip format (since most of all beatmap's video in my folder use that format)

wait .. is that even a video format ?
Rei Hakurei
osu can't read mp4, try to convert it into .avi

damn u ninja, btw yes, mp4 is video format "Video,0,"Cirno - Odenpa Love Girl.mp4"" one of my map had this and i let it can't read the video
Topic Starter
ferithan7
Thanks guys! :)
voynich

Yuzuru wrote:

try to change the extension to Video Clip format (since most of all beatmap's video in my folder use that format)

wait .. is that even a video format ?
I have the same file.I tried to convert it to an .avi file,however,the file still had the error.I need help.
Bara-
Please don't bump old threads
Make a new thread instead, as the solution given here doesn't help for you, and not many people will read this
-Asuki-Chan-
I cant get any file format to work I WISH OSU COULD SUPPORT ALL FILE FORMATS GOSH DANG IT. please help mehh !!!!!!
Pawsu

Baraatje123 wrote:

Please don't bump old threads
Make a new thread instead, as the solution given here doesn't help for you, and not many people will read this