forum

Ouendan disussion- Post anything about Ouendan 1,2 and EBA

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
shinn_old
Post anything about Ouendan and EBA!

My favorite song in Ouendan 2 is Music Hour. EBA is Skater Boi (or something like that)
Ezzpify
My favourite:

EBA : You're the inspiration
Ouendan 1: Ready Steady Go!
Ouendan 2: Music Hour :) , Zoku

Overall, Ready Steady Go! is my most favourite.
What a driving song!
DCtc
My favorites are:

EBA: September
Ouendan: Melissa
O2: Music Hour
BlueSoda4U
EBA - Without a Fight

Ouendan1- Ready Steady Go!

Ouendan2- Monkey Magic
Cecilthemos

DCtc wrote:

My favorites are:

Ouendan: Melissa
O2: Music Hour
Melissa isn't in Ouendan...
anyway mine are:
Ouendan: Ready Steady Go (I don't like the original version, but the Ouendan version is amazing)
Ouendan 2: Sekai wa Sore wo Ai to Yabundaze
K2J
This is just a shot in the dark, but does anyone know where the soundtrack rip for EBA is? I really liked some of the covers, and a certain YouTube user referenced having MP3s for them. I don't really want to bother him if it's common knowledge, so does anyone have the files?
wiicademan

K2J wrote:

This is just a shot in the dark, but does anyone know where the soundtrack rip for EBA is? I really liked some of the covers, and a certain YouTube user referenced having MP3s for them. I don't really want to bother him if it's common knowledge, so does anyone have the files?
Here you go.

It's got all the songs from Ouendan and Ouendan 2 as well as the EBA songs, so it'll take a while to download.
K2J
Thanks a lot!
lil_shiro_21
Umm, ;D

Eba:Jumping jack flash-Awesome song :D

Ouendan: Ready Steady Go!-The best song ever for ouendan (my opinion)

Ouendan 2: Countdown-Only Because I love Hyde ; D
Boxed_Slug
My favorites...
Ouendan: Thrill
Ouendan 2: Vista or Sekai wa Sore wo Ai to Yobundaze
Homestarrunner
Ouendan : EASILT Atsuki Kodou No Hate, or Koi no Dance Site
Ouendan 2: Music Hour, Zoku, or Julia Ni Shousin
EBA: Hmmmmmm, this is a hard one, i just hate all the songs....... Survivor
Nocky_old
Ouendan 1: Taiyou Ga Moeteiru, or Taisetsuna Mono.

Ouendan 2: Samurai Blue, Sekai Wa Sore Wo Ai To Yubun Daze, Bambina, Glamorous Sky, Real Life Real Heart... a lot of the soundtrack, actually.

EBA: September, Jumpin' Jack Flash. Oh, and I Was Born To Love You. The original tracks for Let's Dance and Highway Star are good, too.
awp
So I was playing Ouendan2 a couple nights ago, and it might have been due to the fact that I was on Insane/Hidden on SSAY, but Ouendan maps are sure as hell a lot less coherent than Osu! maps - the timing near the end of the song seemed terribly unpredictable to me and the overlapping notes made me start guessing and hoping for the best. But maybe I've gone soft, as we push pretty hard to have Osu! beatmaps consistant, coherent, and reasonably predictable so as to avoid a player's confusion and ANGERRRRRR.

gawddamnit I had one of those score-cap runs going and I died
Nocky_old
Well, I tend to use Ouendan/EBA beatmaps as my guide to beatmapping, as well as the number of ones I downloaded off this site.

They probably did it to throw off the player, as it did you. You probably need some sort of memory as to when the overlapping beats appear, especially on Hidden mode.
If they just let the last song be stale, it wouldn't be that interesting to play, would it? (Note: Still hate those quick double-taps at the last chorus.)
RadioShadow

Homestarrunner wrote:

EBA: Hmmmmmm, this is a hard one, i just hate all the songs....... Survivor
There are some good songs in EBA, I'll admit some like Lala and Walkie Talkie Man aren't my cup of tea but others like September (a cool classic song), YMCA (if you hate this, then your just muh) and Jumpin' Jack Flash (a better final music than Ouendan final song's).

But as for my favourites:

EBA: Makes No Differences
Ouendan 1: Over The Distance
Ouendan 2: MONKEY MAGIC
Topic Starter
shinn_old
You can post tips in here.
Here's a big tip too all ouendan players:

LISTEN TO THE MUSIC! It helps alot... Serious

Even the distance is important... (usually)
Nocky_old
Yeah, the music really helps. Noted incident: Shounen Heart in Ouendan 2. On the final part, the beat guide splits between the lyrics and the accompaniment. Kept screwing up there, until, "Hey, it follows the catchy big band kicks!"
awp

shinn wrote:

I'd call that the purpose of a rhythm game, not a tip =|

tbqh if anyone plays ouendan/eba/any rhythm game without listening closely to the music they should not be playing a rhythm game.
Topic Starter
shinn_old

awp wrote:

shinn wrote:

I'd call that the purpose of a rhythm game, not a tip =|

tbqh if anyone plays ouendan/eba/any rhythm game without listening closely to the music they should not be playing a rhythm game.
I've seen people playing rhythm games without music on... a--> They sucked b--> Why bother playing a rhythm game with music!?!
LuigiHann
I noticed that, on easy levels, Taiko no Tatsujin DS is just as easy without music. Just a test of reflexes. Not fun, though, so why bother?
show more