forum

Keysounds in osu!mania

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Seyren Windsor
Hi, i wanted to make a BMS-like map, since i have a song with many keysounds that belong to this one, i was wondering if i could use a plenty of keysounds in order to be able to do it, because i am limited to 12 sounds (the ones with soft normal and drum) And i would like to add all the ones i want, Is that possible?

People told me to use a bms editor but i don't know how it works and i can't manage to make it work

Thanks in advance
Seyren
blissfulyoshi
If you noticed, you can have custom hitsounds 2,3,4,5,... for normal, soft, and drums right now, so you can have as many hitsounds as you want.

As for bms editor, I am not familiar with the scene, so probably best to go back and ask those who originally recommended you to the bms editor
Topic Starter
Seyren Windsor

blissfulyoshi wrote:

If you noticed, you can have custom hitsounds 2,3,4,5,... for normal, soft, and drums right now, so you can have as many hitsounds as you want.

As for bms editor, I am not familiar with the scene, so probably best to go back and ask those who originally recommended you to the bms editor
If that's true i would like to know how because i have been looking on the webs and even on https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/729 , but i don't manage to know how, if you tell me how to i would really appreciate it ^^
Topic Starter
Seyren Windsor
bump.
Maiz94
Don't bump please.

@topic

Import BMS by using the built-in converter on editor. Make sure that the keysound files are with BMSes files in 1 folder and import them.
Topic Starter
Seyren Windsor

ishimaru94 wrote:

Don't bump please.

@topic

Import BMS by using the built-in converter on editor. Make sure that the keysound files are with BMSes files in 1 folder and import them.
I am sorry, i didn't mean to do anything wrong x_x, i won't bump again,

Thank you, i will try to make the song in BMS if i manage to make the UMBplay or something like that to work, i can't see what i am editing, but i guess that belongs to other part of the forums, thank you for the answer ^^