forum

nao - piece of azure

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Suimya
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 09 January, 2014 at 8:12:53 AM

Artist: nao
Title: piece of azure
Source: Areas~空に映すキミとのセカイ~
Tags: visual novel eroge Lapis Lazuli OST fripSide collaboration osuplayer111 Andrea Darksonic Miya Areas ~Sora ni Utsusu Kimi to no Sekai~
BPM: 90
Filesize: 10329kb
Play Time: 06:05
Difficulties Available:
  1. Marathon (4.63 stars, 864 notes)
Download: nao - piece of azure
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This map Collab between: Me, Miya, Andrea And Darksonic =w=/

Thanks for Setsurei for the awesome sb :3

Thanks guys:

<span style='color:#FF4000'>jonathanlfj</span> #1

<span style='color:#FF4000'><strong>Irreversible</strong></span> #2
<span style='color:#FF4000'><strong>Gabe</strong></span>

Have fun <3
Miya
Complete this, don't make this graveyarded =3=
Kurai
go go \o.o\
Topic Starter
Suimya
Thanks Kurai \:D/

And i wont give up on this map =w=/ <3
HeatKai
Let me take the break.
Tari
Awesome!

might mod when this is finished
Miya

HeatKai wrote:

Let me take the break.
no break on this map xD
scanter
(、´・ω·)▄︻┻┳┳═一 ☆
Topic Starter
Suimya
scanter moe =w=/
Andrea
I'm done with my parts, I hope you like them.

http://puu.sh/2XXsI.osu
Miya
^ pro
I'm such a slowpoke =3=
Andrea
Remove collab from tags or either rename the difficulty, I'd suggest to call it "Sky" or something like that.
Miya

Andrea wrote:

Remove collab from tags or either rename the difficulty, I'd suggest to call it "Sky" or something like that.
Sky? i hear a wave sound on this song end. Maybe "Ocean" is more good, or something like that. Or "Azure", whatever xD
HeatKai
It should be HeatWAVE
BeatofIke
Support Sekai :3
Take my star! /me runs
Topic Starter
Suimya
ok, this map is done ><

And ready for mods :3
Andrea
~Sky~
  1. 00:40:510 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - The formation of this pattern could be improved, I'm sure you can place them much better than this.
  2. 01:02:176 (2) - Add a repeat on this slider, it feels like it's missing. Also, make sure to fix the spacing afterwards.
  3. 01:13:843 (4) - This slider looks weird and breaks the flow of the rest of the map imo, make it curve like the others instead.
  4. 01:55:176 (1,2,3) - Make these symmetric? They would look and play better to me.
  5. 02:00:843 (1) - You should start this spinner on the previous blue tick, same end as of now of course.
  6. 02:37:510 - Add a note here, it feels like it's missing if you listen to the lyrics carefully.
  7. 03:28:510 (1) - This combo feels a bit long compared to the rest of the map, try reducing it a bit.
  8. 03:33:843 (3) - This slider is touching the HP Bar, try to move it down a bit please.
  9. 03:56:510 (9) - There should be a new combo here if you listen to the music.
  10. 04:43:176 (1) - Remove this new combo from here, it's not necessary.
  11. 04:45:843 (1) - Remove the whistle from the sliderbody, it sounds way too loud.
  12. 05:55:176 (5) - New combo due to the new stanza and music change.
Let's go ^^
Miya
Added the slider repeat on 01:02:176 (2) - but for the combo, i dont want to add anymore combo, since it will ruin my combo consistencies (I place combo based on stanza)
Thx Andrea o/

http://puu.sh/2YCC9.osu

Also Sekai, please fix the source : Areas ~Sora ni Utsusu Kimi to no Sekai~
http://vndb.org/v1379
Topic Starter
Suimya
Thanks Andrea for your mod :3

Fixed it now
HeatKai
one lavu lavu omelette rice for you
show more