forum

[added] Some improvements on "Visual Settings"

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +475
Topic Starter
HildasXD
There are three suggestion

1. Add the "Visual Settings" in MP

• like this...and make it to be continue into the next game↓

If do so, MP can also ignore beatmap skin/hitsounds !It do not have to restart~
    This doesn't allow players to panic to find the visual settings(because the Visual Settings often do not show up while Mp :( )
Or
2.Add FunSpoiler in option,use shortcut key to achieve in game

• While playing solo or multi, it can use a shortcut key to achieve the fun spoiler setting.(after started to play game.)
    If the people who are not supporters, they can also achieve after once playing the map. :oops:
    Keep the FunSpoiler in game. (For those people who like to set different transparency for each map.)

▎"F" is because of "Fun" :oops:

▎P.S.: Automatically inherit the last time in game settings to the option setting.
    OR
    Divided into two settings, the game's setting is only for that map, option setting be the default.

FunSpoiler is same of visual settings (FunSpoiler is the past name of visual settings ), i don't use "visual settings" here is because it's confusing with other settings.
or
3. ↓(It is the integration of options 1 and 2)

• After you set up the visual setting in the option, you can use a short cut to apper it in solo/mp
    or use this↓ to appear in mp.
My English isn' t very good...I hope you can understand what I mean>.<
TheVileOne
I would love this. It's such a pain to change visual settings in multiplayer. Sometimes the visual settings tab doesn't even open and I have to wait for the song to load before I can even access the settings. It's really annoying sometimes.
Stefan
+

because it is currently extremly uncomfortable.
she_old
Support, the current funspoiler doesn't work 50% of the time, 99% if you count the times it won't come up until you have 1 second left before the song starts.
Raging Bull
Can't even disable skin even if you click it.
Lanturn
Definitely would be the best spot for this. Support for sure. As long as I can still change it in game after it loads.
MMzz
+1
boat
Yeah this would be great, but as well as just being able to save a global setting. I don't dim backgrounds entirely, usually the whatever percentage that's available without having played the map works for me, but it gets insanely annoying to do it on every single map.
FrzR
+support. i hate it when the visual tab opens just before the 1st note appears.
-libili
Yeee especially for skins, it says after the map get restarted. but how can it get restarted? It's still unfair against people who has it already disabled.
theramdans
why not??
I cant even have the chance to access the visual setting at the beginning of the match
this will fix that
theowest
I guess this feature would resolve this bug: t/129641

I find this being the only way for visual settings to work properly, the only visual setting you can change right now is the dim. Hopefully this is the way to go about solving all current problems with the visual settings in multiplayer.

I hope there will be room for it though, with the fix for this graphical issue there won't be room for the dim bar as shown in the example screenshot.
Topic Starter
HildasXD

theowest wrote:

I guess this feature would resolve this bug: t/129641

I find this being the only way for visual settings to work properly, the only visual setting you can change right now is the dim. Hopefully this is the way to go about solving all current problems with the visual settings in multiplayer.

I hope there will be room for it though, with the fix for this graphical issue there won't be room for the dim bar as shown in the example screenshot.
But I think this is very troublesome>.<
Cataku
Supporting~
Since dim usually works perfectly fine, only the boxes you have to tick that require a restart are really needed in the main mp menu, in my opinion.
This would be a great idea! :D
higurush
+1

I hate annoying skins, especially when I haven't ranked that map and I cannot disable the skin in multi..
MiscBrah
I would love this.

+ 6
Topic Starter
HildasXD

higurush wrote:

+1

I hate annoying skins, especially when I haven't ranked that map and I cannot disable the skin in multi..
+1 ...I dont mind the skin while solo, ...but in mp it really affect me. Also, it made mp to be unfair....
Primula_old
In addition to this, allow for options to be accessed during a multiplayer game.
Having to leave the game to change some properties in the options risks you losing your seat. ;---;
Topic Starter
HildasXD

Primula wrote:

In addition to this, allow for options to be accessed during a multiplayer game.
Having to leave the game to change some properties in the options risks you losing your seat. ;---;
!!also! i want this! (such as changing skin in the multi /w\ I think too much XDD)
Ariito
+1
show more