forum

[Online Ranking filter] View other countries

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +492
Topic Starter
theowest
You are of course registered in the country you are currently in, but this would allow you to see multiple/or just one specific country at a time.

Let's say your country doesn't have many active osu!/ctb/taiko/mania players, then you could just add more neighbouring countries with similar culture (Sweden + Denmark + Norway for example). I suggest this gets added in the options.

Limit to just 3 countries?
Makar
Yes please.

One more way for me to act like I'm canadian
Kluddio
This should be added.
All i got to say :)
I agree with this

and I also lol'd hard at this http://puu.sh/2pQ8z
TheVileOne
Adding one country to this amount adds server load. It would take even more to allow multiple country lookups. I think one is fine unless peppy thinks it's doable. It would require a new window for actually picking the country though.
peppy
You may find this weird, but the more countries you lookup, the more efficient I can make it. Which is why I really want to group countries into regions.
Yukiteru Amano
Hope this will get added :) Skandinavien!
xasuma
I made this post somewhere else: (meaning I wanted something like this)

Currently you can filter through: "All, Friends, Nearby, Country" . However it only displays the country your IP is at.
For me this is a little troublesome since I moved and I see a different country. So why not have the option to select a country of your choice?
Maybe save them as profiles and have to ability to toggle between three countries of your choice with a single click.

This is also useful if you just want to see how different countries are doing and want to spectate them, without having to individually find players.

pls :idea: