forum

[Archived] Missing beatmaps

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Shohei Ohtani
Currently, I finished downloading about 20-30 of my old graveyarded maps. Upon closing out the game through normal closing procedure, I've lost all of those maps from appearing in my game. The game files are still present in my osu! songs folder. Previously, I've been able to fix this by re-inserting the mp3. However, upon doing this now, it just starts a new beatmap. Is there anything I can do to get osu! to recognize these folders? I've been doing f5 resets, but it's still not recognized.
MillhioreF
Take them out, F5 refresh, put them back in, then F5 again? That worked for me on a similar problem, but yours is a bit different.
TheVileOne
Exporting as .osz usually works.
puncia
I had similar issues just today, when peppy gave supporter to anyone. F5 worked for me.
Inori
Try repacking the songs in osz's

Create a zip archive > Drag N' Drop Song folder into archive > rename .zip extension to .osz > Drag into osu
El_Chupacabruh
What worked for me was moving all of the beatmap folders out of the osu songs folder into another folder, running osu and then moving the beatmaps back.
Death
This thread is 6 years old. I'm glad you found a solution that worked for you, but please do not bump threads that are this old in the future.