Rhythm Incarnate
1,408 posts

About skin :
So, this is another "not PRO" skin from me. I don't care (too much) about simplicity, I'm doing skins for more casual players who play osu! just for fun.
This skin was requested by Lunavista in this thread. I decided to do this skin because wanted to make some kind of "darker" skin. Tried to reflect Suigintou personality in skin... Have I did this? I don't know, probably not. Are you still reading this...? Okay!

It took somewhat a lot of time to make it, yet there is still Taiko and osu!mania to do (sorry about this ;_;)(CtB is available) but I promise to do it as priority. You can download 2 versions of skin, one for 4:3 aspect ratio and one for widescreens (please report any problems with it and add your osu! resolution). Skin contains additional parts inside folder, which are : Different backgrounds for playfield, pause, fail (just rename and replace them), a little changed menu-button-background, approach circle (kinda disliked it so just added as alternative part), alternative section pass (fail, if you wish) and recolored "sliderfollowcircle". Why are you still reading this? Go check out screenshots!

Download links :

Standard :
Suigintou v1.0 - Mediafire
Suigintou v1.0 - Dropbox

Widescreen :
Suigintou v1.0(ws) - Mediafire
Suigintou v1.0(ws) - Dropbox

Alternative Cursor with long trail (it is supposed to resemble Suigintou's MeiMei)
MeiMei's cursor

Video preview :

Screenshots!

Last edited by MLGnom on , edited 3 times in total.
Spinner Sage
145 posts
Ahh, it looks so awesome! ^^ Thank you so so so very much, this is my new favorite skin! <3
Image Image
Rhythm Incarnate
511 posts
So beautiful.
Rhythm Incarnate
1,597 posts
The best doll receives the best skin.
happy holidays everyone
Beat Clicker
68 posts
[Deleted commentary]
Last edited by ripmyacc on , edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image Image
Cymbal Sounder
34 posts
nicee skin ^^ cant wait till i try it :DDD
Rhythm Incarnate
738 posts
H_Hitachiin wrote:
So beautiful.
Global Moderator
5,406 posts
Very nicely done, though the widescreen osk failed to import correctly so I unzipped and added the skin manually.
Rhythm Incarnate
1,408 posts
Thank you everyone for positive comments. I'm glad that you like it.

Lolicore Flandre wrote:
Very nicely done, though the widescreen osk failed to import correctly so I unzipped and added the skin manually.

Can you write how it was imported incorrectly. After importing have you "reswitched" to correct skin? (Because it's working fine for me)
I think it's a common error while exporting a skin. Some people are experiencing it, some doesn't.
Spinner Sage
145 posts
Dulcet wrote:
The best doll receives the best skin.

I always liked Suigintou the best. ^^
Image Image
Global Moderator
5,406 posts
MLGnom wrote:
Can you write how it was imported incorrectly. After importing have you "reswitched" to correct skin? (Because it's working fine for me)
I think it's a common error while exporting a skin. Some people are experiencing it, some doesn't.

I just imported the osk file by Dclicking on it then it showed the default skin with the skin name by ini file missing, tried to refresh and change but nothing happened, I just removed it and did it manual.
Rhythm Incarnate
1,689 posts
Lolicore Flandre wrote:
I just imported the osk file by Dclicking on it then it showed the default skin with the skin name by ini file missing, tried to refresh and change but nothing happened, I just removed it and did it manual.

That happened to me too, but restarting osu made it load the skin all fine.
Rhythm Incarnate
577 posts
Rhythm Incarnate
1,408 posts
Added video preview.

If someone have any ideas what should I change/add go ahead. I might add it to "to do list".
Rhythm Incarnate
565 posts
Nice... :)
I love suigintou :D
But if you can, please make image for mode like double time, hidden, etc contain her image.
Just my idea, since only No Fail, Death and Auto have images xD.
Reply 39 posts jump | 1, 2, 3  next