forum

Osu keeps scrolling uncontrollably. [duplicate]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rhyka_old
I'm having a small (random) issue where Osu! franticly starts scrolling through all my beatmaps and goes into a sort of infinite loop.

It happens randomly, often when I just finished a song.

It has happened in both Solo mode aswell as multiplayer.

Stranger even, it sometimes just fades away after I reboot Osu! but other times I just keeps happening even after a restart.

I thought at first I was maybe my mouse scroll button bugging out, but even after unplugging it the problem still kept occuring.

The problem occured after installingen not the last patch, but the one prior to that.

I've quickly recorded the last instance of the problem and posted it on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEQaOJm3Crk&feature=

I left out the sound, nothing to worry about there, everything in terms of sound works alright :P.

Additional Info : Computer Specs

Operating System
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1
CPU
Intel Core i7 3770 @ 3.40GHz
Ivy Bridge 22nm Technology
RAM
12,0 GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 798MHz (11-11-11-28)
Motherboard
ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. CM6870 (LGA1155)
Graphics
E2242 (1920x1080@60Hz)
ASUS HD7870 Series
Hard Drives
932GB Seagate ST31000524AS ATA Device (SATA)
Optical Drives
ASUS DVD RAM GH75N ATA Device
Audio
Realtek High Definition Audio
MillhioreF
It sounds like you have the same problem as this guy: t/111041
Rm4N
I'm Having the same problem. Ppy plz Fix?
Gluzifer
Same Problem here. I have tried everything. Restart, relogin, reinstall, unplug all devices, switching to windows 7 (same pc). I also can´t find any solution to this problem on the internet.
Underforest
@Gluzifer Don't bump old threads if you have problem. Go and make a new thread instead.
Kahwesii
same.......
vincent76300
I have the same problem Now ..

Sry for have bump this old thread
Netsky7
Try to unplug your controller or your racing wheel if you have one , it worked for me
Yelocra
unpluging the controler or pad worked for me . restart the game after you unplug it tho ^^
IphoneWagen

Netsky7 wrote:

Try to unplug your controller or your racing wheel if you have one , it worked for me
After unplugging and restarting i can choose a song with my racing wheel, but it worked! Thanks ;)
Rhu
Exit osu, unplug tablet/mouse, plug it back in and then start osu back up, it fixed my issue