forum

PM allowed only for friend [added]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +755
Topic Starter
WubWoofWolf
My request is to make an option to disable getting PMs in-game by non-friendlisted people as I (and probably many players) get massive spam during playing osu!. And if it is disabled people should get information that they can contact through PM on site.

Of course switch to enable/disable it

Obviously osu! staff can massively spam you no matter what :D
Aurele
Hi White Wolf, You should request this at 4 instead.

Thanks.
walid373
I know how u feel WW ^^ voted
Mara
How many PMs did you get to create this topic...?

I doubt this will be implented.
theowest
Good idea. I almost thought this would be a duplicate, but the closest thing I got was the invincibility request.
Marcin
OMG WW WHY U NO PLAY, HOW DID YOU RECOVER YOUR PASSWORD OMGOMGOMGOMGOMOGMO!!!!111
[/dumb]
Kemdo
Great Idea - Should Have Been Implemented Much Earlier :D
Annuntiabit
when someone spam you online just choose igrone.it will make never get his pm again.
Liut

Annuntiabit wrote:

when someone spam you online just choose igrone.it will make never get his pm again.
try do this with 100+ person.
Marcin

Annuntiabit wrote:

But what to do if 1000 people are spamming you at once? Ignoring is bad option.
Annuntiabit

Marcin wrote:

Annuntiabit wrote:

But what to do if 1000 people are spamming you at once? Ignoring is bad option.
so it need ppy set up a new option make everone can't getting PMs in-game by non-friendlisted forever.
but now the only choose is ignoring.OTZ it really make people crazed
Lucyii
I agree!
Lally
lol no, only because your the #2 you become pms what about other ppl? what is when you ignore all and a admin must told you a importantant notice? just put off pop up from new messages and all is done orz or is it to difficult to close a chat?
Gaba

Lally wrote:

lol no, only because your the #2 you become pms what about other ppl? what is when you ignore all and a admin must told you a importantant notice? just put off pop up from new messages and all is done orz or is it to difficult to close a chat?
Make it a toogle.

zzzzz
Oddasat90
Hm, why not. Many other places have option like this too. ^^
+1
raww_old
I agree wholeheartedly. Top players shouldn't have to go offline/multiple accounts to play.

Perhaps make this a "busy" status? as opposed to "online"
Lally

Gaba yvis wrote:

Lally wrote:

Make it a toogle.

zzzzz
o3o

Derekku wrote:

woo more toggles

[/sarcasm]
theowest

raww wrote:

I agree wholeheartedly. Top players shouldn't have to go offline/multiple accounts to play.

Perhaps make this a "busy" status? as opposed to "online"
t/99702/
Ibuki Suika
agree
Marcin
Just because it's WW request, you're going to shoot stars like crazy?
show more