Rhythm Rookie
1 posts
MLGnom wrote:

Oh look! Another Utsuho skin. (It's 4th already? Doesn't matter). Some parts made by IppE (basically skin was for him but... it's public right now). Spinner by Rena-chan. <3
Another skin that took me way too long to release and still need some changes/fixes.
Be aware that this skin is only for standard osu! (for now, I will make other mods someday) and contains Houtengeki's art, with means you will find some ecchi pictures.
If someone knows the original creator of hitsounds please give me info, I would like to credit him properly.
For people who will ask why added Okuu in title : To distinguish it from other Utsuho's skins.
And yes I'm aware that I have forgot to add version. Will add it in next update.
Suggestions are appreciated.
/end wall of text

Download links :

Reiuji Utsuho (Okuu) v1.0 - Mediafire

Reiuji Utsuho (Okuu) v1.0 - Dropbox

Right now I'm out of space on my puush so will add it later.

Video :

Screenshots (low resolution since I can't make higher right now)

Rhythm Rookie
2 posts
MLGnom wrote:

Oh look! Another Utsuho skin. (It's 4th already? Doesn't matter). Some parts made by IppE (basically skin was for him but... it's public right now). Spinner by Rena-chan. <3
Another skin that took me way too long to release and still need some changes/fixes.
Be aware that this skin is only for standard osu! (for now, I will make other mods someday) and contains Houtengeki's art, with means you will find some ecchi pictures.
If someone knows the original creator of hitsounds please give me info, I would like to credit him properly.
For people who will ask why added Okuu in title : To distinguish it from other Utsuho's skins.
And yes I'm aware that I have forgot to add version. Will add it in next update.
/end wall of text

Download links :

Video :

Rhythm Rookie
2 posts
Lilo23 wrote:
MLGnom wrote:

/end wall of text

Download links :

Video :

:shock: :shock: :shock:
Tempo Trainee
12 posts
Rhythm Incarnate
1,368 posts
MLGnom wrote:

/end wall of text

Download links :

Video :

bonus

New Background for Supporter(2200x1555)
Reply 20 posts jump | prev  1, 2