Tenshi-nyan
Wall of text, gimme tl;dr version.
adam2046
Need posts to make threads.
boat
wojjan is in belief of that having a high postcount equals not being retarded
Topic Starter
Wojjan
I believe that there's a big intersect between low post count and retarded.
GladiOol
Please star my feature request map ^__~

(it's a link, go click it)
Vext_old

GladiOol wrote:

Well, you did say please.
Jarby

failboat wrote:

wojjan is in belief of that having a high postcount equals not being retarded

Wojjan wrote:

People make them to say or ask something that's been explained elsewhere, reposts of threads that already exist, or threads that are outright rude or bad. It'd also keep spambots out.
Most of these come from users with under 10 posts, so yeah. The idea never was to completely eradicate shit posts before they happen nor to create a needless privilege for the cool kids. I'm going to assume it will stay at 10 posts because I like that number. Also, it's fucking 10 posts, come on.
boat
what I'm trying to say is that posting 10 times wont necessarily give the knowledge of what you should post or not
Jarby

failboat wrote:

what I'm trying to say is that posting 10 times wont necessarily give the knowledge of what you should post or not
I absolutely agree. But it helps filter out crap threads, surely.
Topic Starter
Wojjan
Yeah, to be clear here, this isn't about making them understand how the forum works. That usually grows on its own. This is about them not making threads, nothing more.
Kitsunemimi

GladiOol wrote:

Star for yuu ;3
Faust
Ph0X would be proud.

I think.
Cho_old
Mmm, can I point out that some people (eg. myself) very rarely (1 time so far) post outside of off topic, and as such technically don't get post counts.(Parenthesis ftw)

[Edited after V post]

Unless the 10 post limit doesn't exist in sections where you don't gain postcount by posting.
NoHitter

SupernovaGA wrote:

Mmm, can I point out that some people (eg. myself) very rarely (1 time so far) post outside of off topic, and as such technically don't get post counts.(Parenthesis ftw)
You can't have war without casualties, can you?
Topic Starter
Wojjan

SupernovaGA wrote:

[Edited after V post]

Unless the 10 post limit doesn't exist in sections where you don't gain postcount by posting.
well then you shouldn't be starting threads. It's those people who always just dabble in places where post count doesn't go up that should just go along with the system. 10 posts is not a lot, going into GD and posting your various belongings, surroundings and physical qualities in the designated threads nets you half of that already. Go talk about a video game for a while or mod some maps and you're there.
DeathxShinigami
Have Wojjan be the moderator to deny or approve threads? y/n?

<3
Mismagius
So basically you can't submit any maps until you have a certain number of posts too?
adam2046

Blue Dragon wrote:

So basically you can't submit any maps until you have a certain number of posts too?
Obviously certain forums are exceptions to this feature...
Kitsunemimi

Blue Dragon wrote:

Silly BD~ Learn to read <3
show more