forum

Force SpunOut to clear spinners.

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
mekadon_old
Not sure whether if this is a bug, but (some) computers makes osu! spm extremely low that SpunOut cannot clear it even a 5 second spinner is played. My idea is to somehow 'force' SpunOut to clear a spinner no matter what.

It will be an advantage for some people, including me on which your SpunOut failed to clear a map and combobreaks your huge combo.

I would remove SpunOut while playing, but I would rather train a map with SpunOut before triyng the real thing.
James2250
It does sound more like a bug than a request to me at the moment, I think spun out was designed so it will always clear any spinner

Not sure what could cause this (as it works correctly for me even when the spinner is 0.5 seconds long etc) Have you tried changing some settings in options to see if it makes any difference?
marshallracer
AFAIK Spunout spins always at max. 286 (at least for me), and i'm still wondering why ...
awp
I know frameskip can be an issue. When recording with fraps and forcing 25FPS, I can "spin" 486 RPM (this is inaccurate in itself, I spin closer to 300) and barely clear spinners on Easy. So something like that might be getting in the way. I don't know if having an exceptionally poor computer can reproduce those results.