forum

Kishidan - Zoku

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ezzpify
Hi. This is my first work. : - )
Some beats are based on Ouendan2 version, but most are not.
It might be a little bit challenging. :mrgreen:

http://peppy.chigau.com/Kishidan-Zoku.osz
Finally the link works now
Thanks,Peppy
peppy
Hi there. Can't wait to try your beatmap, but your link is broken! It seems like the file is not on the server - can you try uploading it again?
Topic Starter
Ezzpify
Thank you for the reply.
It is so strange as the osu!uploader said that my file is already 100% of upload progress.
Anyways, I finally upload it by Badongo.
Sorry for any inconvenience. :)
peppy
2.5kb/s.... If anyone can upload this to chigau, it would really help!
peppy
Okay.

Good first attempt. When I first looked at it, I was a bit blown away by your timing - it didn't seem correct at all. Then I tried to time it myself... 6 timing points later I was happy with the results!

I also normalised your beats quite a bit - moved stuff around and edited some slides. See what you think.

Edit: I still think this could do with a bit more fixing up. If anyone wants to take it from here, feel free. I am pretty limited time wise so there's a few sections which are still a bit off :/. Thanks in advance.

Download: Kishidan - Zoku (Elzamxrai) [Hard].osu
Lumino
Fun song to try and play, I failed on an epic level though :D Also I think it gave me a sore arm.
Overall it's not bad at all, seems pretty fine since peppy tinkered with it.
tsububu
I will add this to the official list.
I did find the sliders to be awkwardly slow for a few of the sliders.

Great job!
Larto
Interesting, this map can't be downloaded here and doesn't show up in the Beatmap Listing. If this map really exists and is ranked, how can one download it? :|

EDIT: Oh, and it's not in the packs either.