forum

ATTENTION Newfags, Midfags, Oldfags, and Otherfags!!!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Nuuskamuikkunen

ShinRun wrote:

If I need to wait five more month, I don't think I can wait that long
We have discussions each moon and a fortnight to decide the fate of denizen aspirants that might desire denizenship.
Rest is confidential.
ShinRun
I like to imagine just three guys in a discord server taking about who to approve next
z0z

ShinRun wrote:

I like to imagine just three guys in a discord server taking about who to approve next
i think there's actually 4-6 people
Meah
So when can we see OT being really active again?
Corne2Plum3

Meah wrote:

make it active then
Arctos Sagittario
or lure a couple of new souls in here with a risk of turning ot into void
Ymir
yyotta cat is my favourite character
YyottaCat

Muiikko wrote:

yyotta cat is my favourite character
Meah

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

Meah wrote:

make it active then
let's wreck havoc in this place then, if i do it solo, i'll just be flagged as a spammer
ShinRun
I feel like the biggest reason why OT is losing activity is cause almost every gen 8 denizen is either inactive or have low activity
igorsprite

ShinRun wrote:

I feel like the biggest reason why OT is losing activity is cause almost every gen 8 denizen is either inactive or have low activity
this place is a cult and it's hostile to changes and newfags. they want newfags that act like the old times, but that will never happen. everyone who is not a "candidate" to replace the oldfags will be treated as unworthy. that is why ot is losing activity :v
Patatitta
honestly I don't really care about OT, I just wanted to use the forums and this is the only active one, also I don't think most people outside forums knows about OT being honest, I at least never heard of it
YyottaCat

Patatitta wrote:

honestly I don't really care about OT, I just wanted to use the forums and this is the only active one, also I don't think most people outside forums knows about OT being honest, I at least never heard of it
This is literally the place I went straight ahead when I discovered the forums.
[RUE]Bambinex
The first place I went when I could use the forums is introductions where I, uh, made my introduction ig, and 2 days later phantonym replied with "yo welcome don't forget to check off-topic tho"

Thanks Phantonym without you I would've never discovered this place
Patatitta
for me I went to the spanish speaking forum, it was dead and wnet to the ctb durms, they were also dead, I went to general disscussion, which was more active, even if a lot of free mutual thread and osu!standard related stuff, and then I found offtopic which was just memes and I'm fine with memes
Nuuskamuikkunen

Patatitta wrote:

for me I went to the spanish speaking forum, it was dead and wnet to the ctb durms, they were also dead
Yeah, that was literally the reason why I arrived here. It has been dead for a few years, according to the legend, they had something like Shitposting Thread in Spanish but it was locked and never reopened.

ShinRun wrote:

Basically this.
There are 4 of us tho.
ClevelandsMyBro
i honestly just wanted my supporter from DS96 thread and would plan to dip literally after i got it. i literally dont know why im still here.
Neigdoig

eblf2013 wrote:

Neigdoig wrote:

I've been active since 2020-2021. I wonder if I'd be in Gen 10. Most likely not, since I haven't done anything much for OT.
Gen 9 hasn't started even, the reason why there haven't been many updates is that there haven't been many people to nominate as denizens.
Got it. No big deal.
Corne2Plum3
Gen 9 will start when there will be a big change, when there will be THE user which changes the face of OT
ShinRun

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

Gen 9 will start when there will be a big change, when there will be THE user which changes the face of OT
The chosen one will emerge one day

But I say gen 9 will start toward the end of 2022
Topic Starter
abraker

NOTICE

As the OT Presidential elections are ramping up, the scramble to include people deserving of denizenship does so too. This is an interesting case because this denizen is more active in FG than in OT these days. Still, they participated in events and OT enough that we know them. They are sus as mafia, sus as town. They are the eternal poster determined to be the last. They are NotRaffi! Welcome to the denizen club.
Cerno
Poggers, congrats lad
ghoulybits
Congrats, NotRaffi!
[ Rynn ]
congrats raffi!
Farfocele
good job raffi, i am now only 284638th in the queue instead of being 284639th
Manishh
Gg
Thevaka
congrats raffi ahmad
z0z
this was late but congrats
NotRaffi
poggers?
WitherMite
Noice
Patatitta
nice!!
Corne2Plum3
gg
ShinRun
Good job my son
Lilyn
congrats raffi
Topic Starter
abraker

NOTICE

Another new addition today as we scramble to get parliament votes in to add denizens. This is another late addition, but for a good reason: They are... uhh, not that notable. Yea, this is one those quite types that we hang out around but never notice. They were quite right in assuming our current president doesn't even know them. Heck, all I am doing in this announcement is complaining how even I don't know what to know them by. Did they even create a thread ever, I don't even remember. Well anyway, Farfocele has been fast tracked to being 1st in denizen queue. Congratz!
Asian Warlord
Nice
Julian_Kaiser
I'm no fag, but congrats.
ClevelandsMyBro
about time
[ Rynn ]
congrats!
Cerno
welp he done did it, grats mate
show more