yuruyaka ni kuzure kowareteku
yururi yururi kubi o shimeru you ni
kinou made no boku ga korosarete iku
THAT_otaku
When does
Nuuskamuikkunen
What is your expiry date?
WitherMite

so whats it like on the other side of the cosmic event horison?
Topic Starter
keremaru

THAT_otaku wrote:

When does
the world doesn't end any time soon, don't worry about that.
humanity will kill itself with NFTs long before then.

eblf2013 wrote:

What is your expiry date?
never. not even the death of existence can kill me.

WitherMite wrote:

so whats it like on the other side of the cosmic event horison?
belief and observation are two different things.
also, it's pretty similar to this side in all honesty.
abraker
How many dimensions are you, how many your have seen, and how many are there?
z0z
ama trend?
KatouMegumi

is this abraker?
z0z

KatouMegumi wrote:

is this abraker?
he looks like evil abraker
Blushing
tell me all. i must know
Topic Starter
keremaru

abraker wrote:

How many dimensions are you, how many your have seen, and how many are there?
I am a three-dimensional being, have explored a minimum of octavus decimic googolplex dimensions (in an effort to keep the Octavus Decimic Googolplexal-Antidimension Omni-Spacial Hyper-Antimaterial Device of Utter Destruction at a minimum distance far enough that it wouldn't be able to destroy the 0th dimension of existence), and have thus concluded that there are an infinite amount of dimensions, including negative dimensions. We are but on the brisk of an existential revelation.

z0z wrote:

ama trend?
Possibly.

KatouMegumi wrote:

is this abraker?
From sources retrieved from IlIlIlIlIlI, this appears to be abraker's distant uncle in an alternate timeline where abraker wasn't born. As the existence demands the presence of a mad scientist-president, abraker's father's biological stepbrother was forced upon by existence itself to research material no sane person would bother with, driving himself mad and to the top of his relative power pyramid.

Blushing wrote:

tell me all. i must know
You will find the answers within the existence of all.
NotRaffi
Can you do a backflip
Corne2Plum3
How did you get your power?
Topic Starter
keremaru

NotRaffi wrote:

Can you do a backflip
i don't see why i'd have to
but yes i can do a backflip

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

How did you get your power?
through a lot of convincing. but being born as a self-redigestable life form helps.
NotRaffi

keremaru wrote:

NotRaffi wrote:

Can you do a backflip
Proof
Lilyn
ok boomer
Farfocele
Can i be broke out of abraker's la- i am not in any danger, please don't oh shit he is controlling me
Topic Starter
keremaru

NotRaffi wrote:

keremaru wrote:

NotRaffi wrote:

Can you do a backflip
Proof
ok
Topic Starter
keremaru

Lilyn wrote:

ok boomer
ok sped

Farfocele wrote:

Can i be broke out of abraker's la- i am not in any danger, please don't oh shit he is controlling me
as a host of abraker's forgotten financial insurance business, i am unable to interact with the ethical conduct of his laboratories
however, as an immortal space-ruling tyrant, i am able to move his laboratories out of the fourth dimension through the usage of an exponential portal
so therefore you can theoretically escape by your own volition, regardless of the fourth-dimension concepts within the laboratory
however, we will not assist as was dictated by the contract in acquiring the financial insurance business

good luck
Farfocele

keremaru wrote:

Lilyn wrote:

ok boomer
ok sped

Farfocele wrote:

as a host of abraker's forgotten financial insurance business, i am unable to interact with the ethical conduct of his laboratories
however, as an immortal space-ruling tyrant, i am able to move his laboratories out of the fourth dimension through the usage of an exponential portal
so therefore you can theoretically escape by your own volition, regardless of the fourth-dimension concepts within the laboratory
however, we will not assist as was dictated by the contract in acquiring the financial insurance business

good luck
You did that, and i somehow managed to noclip out of the place abraker was holding me in, and got to my house. thank you
show more