forum

NIGHT OF TERROR: GHOULYMART RETURNS

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ghoulybits

Hello, valued consumer, and welcome back to Ghoulymart. As you can see, we have plenty of holiday-appropriate gear for you to enjoy. Candy, costumes, and human limbs await you in one of our 10^23749494920 aisles. Come on in, just make sure you don't get... lost.

Also, is my costume alright? I'm not quite sure what to wear for an occasion like this.
Winnyace
okay boys... where the fuck are the candies? I want to go to the hospital this Halloween.
Topic Starter
ghoulybits

Winnyace wrote:

okay boys... where the fuck are the candies? I want to go to the hospital this Halloween.
Aisle Ω^2, just past the Valentine's candy. Can't miss it.
ClevelandsMyBro
there was a first one?
Topic Starter
ghoulybits

ClevelandsMyBro wrote:

there was a first one?
Yes
Sophie Twilight
HALLOWEEN IS NEAR.
NotRaffi
Can i get uhhh, a 10PieceMcNuggets
Corne2Plum3
Give some candies please
Topic Starter
ghoulybits

NotRaffi wrote:

Can i get uhhh, a 10PieceMcNuggets
Yes you may. Though be warned, we only carry a generic brand due to copyright disputes.
Topic Starter
ghoulybits

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

Give some candies please
Joon Yorigami
where's the bathroom
Apraxye
One mask of Ghostface please
Topic Starter
ghoulybits

Yhuan Debeste wrote:

where's the bathroom
Just over there.

Puck- wrote:

One mask of Ghostface please
I'm sorry, but I'm afraid we're all sold out. Please check again during our post-Halloween sale.
Penguin
good day ghouly! Might I ask where the candycorn is located in this fine establishment?
Thevaka
where's the costume section?
Topic Starter
ghoulybits

Penguin wrote:

good day ghouly! Might I ask where the candycorn is located in this fine establishment?
Of course, my good sir. They are all right over here, feel free to grab as many as you can pay for.
Lilyn
where's the exit i got the wrong store
Topic Starter
ghoulybits

Thevaka wrote:

Right over here, just past the gun aisle.

Though, if you're looking for costumes with a decidedly more 日本ish flair, just go down into that lava pit. I assure you, valued consumer, that what you're looking for is there.

Lilyn wrote:

where's the exit i got the wrong store
There is no exit.

Unless you pay the yearly leaving membership fee, which is very affordable and sane.
igorsprite

ghoulybits wrote:

Thevaka wrote:

Right over here, just past the gun aisle.

Though, if you're looking for costumes with a decidedly more 日本ish flair, just go down into that lava pit. I assure you, valued consumer, that what you're looking for is there.
I want that bee costume
Corne2Plum3
where are the toilets?
show more