forum

GRAND OPENING OF THE ECCENTRIC BESTIAL LABORATORY FACILITIES

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nuuskamuikkunen

Good morning, denizens, lurkers, dead people and others.

I am glad to announce the grand opening of the E.B.L.F. for the development of scientifical research along with other labs created at OT!

From the funds I stole from denizen's taxes as my role in OT gov I put from my own pocket, I am opening this lab, aiming to research about some beast-related events occurring in OT!, also, for servicing people in any beast-related topic.

Some of the topics we'll research at E.B.L.F are:

1. Is Abraker a furry?
  2. Why is there a lot of furries in OT!?
  3. Effect of certain substances in furries, like POG juice, Pentaqola's lemonade, etc.

And such topics, we are also releasing some products for the OT! population in general, SOON(TM).
z0z
hmmmmmmm, i'll probably be watching this lab for any happenings
JustABeginner
The lore is deep.
Topic Starter
Nuuskamuikkunen
If you don't mind, I have taken samples of all beastmen and beastmen-like creatures like catgirls.
igorsprite

eblf2013 wrote:

If you don't mind, I have taken samples of all beastmen and beastmen-like creatures like catgirls.
@YyottaCat 😳
z0z

eblf2013 wrote:

now where did you get those from?
Corne2Plum3

z0z wrote:

eblf2013 wrote:

From the Yyotta's bed
pentaqola
hmm... interesting... a lab that is figuring out the effects of MY BLOOD SAMPLE thats in my innovative homemade lemonade and some other mysteries! heh... i hope you all have a fun time discovering things out with your lab members and subjects!
Cerno

eblf2013 wrote:

yes please, do whatever u want to my body
westtle

eblf2013 wrote:

"nice place you got there."
ShinRun
Do you need any help capturing specimens?
Topic Starter
Nuuskamuikkunen

ShinRun wrote:

Do you need any help capturing specimens?
Would be appreciated.
[RUE]Bambinex
the first topic got my attention. I'll be following updates with a lot of attention.
[ Rynn ]
seems interesting....
Arctos Sagittario
Is there any debrief before signing up?
Topic Starter
Nuuskamuikkunen

z0z wrote:

eblf2013 wrote:

Some of you reaaally drool in your sleep, in some other cases, from hairs.

pentaqola wrote:

hmm... interesting... a lab that is figuring out the effects of MY BLOOD SAMPLE thats in my innovative homemade lemonade and some other mysteries! heh... i hope you all have a fun time discovering things out with your lab members and subjects!
I will do. I need some beast voluntaries to do so.

Cerno wrote:

eblf2013 wrote:

Alright, let us start by you drinking a glass of Pentaqola lemonade.
You might also have a glass of POG juice, last time I drank a carton of juice I turned into an anime girl but I would like to see what would happen with a partly beast being.

Arctos Sagittario wrote:

Is there any debrief before signing up?
Depending on the experiment being conducted, but so far none requires debriefing.
abraker
z0z

eblf2013 wrote:

z0z wrote:

eblf2013 wrote:

Some of you reaaally drool in your sleep, in some other cases, from hairs.
damn i kinda shed a lot
ShinRun

abraker wrote:

I have a feeling that there is a mega specimen inside the box just destroying the other specimens
keremaru

eblf2013 wrote:

Cerno wrote:

eblf2013 wrote:

Alright, let us start by you drinking a glass of Pentaqola lemonade.
You might also have a glass of POG juice, last time I drank a carton of juice I turned into an anime girl but I would like to see what would happen with a partly beast being.
You will not be drinking my children.
You will die.
The crew of the Passion Orange Guava has tracked your location, eblf2013, and we will be assaulting your facility shortly.
I advise you to cease any and all operations and await your inevitable passage into the next life.
show more