forum

JAB's behaviour

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Winnyace
After Corne's report on JAB's behivour I went a little deeper inside this rabbit hole.
Corne's report was insightful on JAB's behivour. I suspected it from the very beginning that it was AHHHHHHHHHH, but I needed it further proof.

thread no. 1105388
JAB blocked off AHHHHHHH's path out of the theatre. I suspect AHHHHHH won the fight against JAB. I wanted to look at the security camera's footage, but someone already took it.

I also think JAB's inner self is aware of AHHHHH's plans

JAB's profile possession

Images via Zelzatter Zero
I believe this to be an one on one talk between JAB's inner self and AHHHHHH's demonic being possessing him. I think JAB currently doesn't fully understand what's happening, but his inner wolf does.

now, I don't know if AHHHHH's is the only one that does these possessions

JAB's fight with Zelzatter Zero
in thread no. 1108969, Zel presented similar behaviour like JAB's possessions. I suspect there are other teletubbies in this, with them betraying AHHHHH's for their own plans.

I'm also worried about eblf's behiviour. I suspect AHHHHH, but I don't have enough proof.
Lights
Funny you mention this senpai. I was digging around in the camera footage of AHHHHHHHHHH's theatre with some help from my favorite vulpix (cold tooth). We found something interesting...

We can see JAB with what appears to be the visage of one of the teletubbies.

I think you're onto something with your possession theory... this is worrying :c
Lapizote
maybe the introduction of tubby custard will have some significant effect?
z0z
how do we make tubby custard anyway?
Lapizote
I think it requires a tubby custard machine.

now where do we get a tubby custard machine? idk.
z0z
i wouldn't know either

what are you supposed to put in the machine anyway?
Lapizote
I've never seen any material placed in the machine. tubby custard just... comes out.

is there a teletubby expert that could give his input in the matter?
Topic Starter
Winnyace
from what it seems, teletubbies are made out of special matter that isn't on Earth. many suspect is some demonic material from Hell or other place similar to it, but it seems that we can recreate it on Earth with a weird alloy made out of very hard to produce alloys. we currently don't have the technology to produce it.
Lapizote
maybe we could utilize a wormhole to transport to the world of teletubbies and steal one of the tubby custard machines?
Topic Starter
Winnyace
it's very risky and we might just give them a chance to come to Earth with that wormhole, plus they're unstable.
Lapizote
spike their tubby custard with ungodly amounts of sleeping pills, then stealing the machine and closing the portal while they're sleeping?
Corne2Plum3
Interesting
Meguro
Interesting
q9za
Teletubbies are illegal ice cream made from the broken mcdonalds Ice cream machine.
z0z
i think jab is in a state of soulful bliss..., his eyes are glowing green
i think his soul is trying to get his physical self back to him

physically, i think jab seems to be still, in a chill and relaxed state, possibly seemingly empty inside due to the possession while his soul is trying to restore his body
q9za

z0z wrote:

physically, i think jab seems to be still, in a chill and relaxed state, possibly seemingly empty inside due to the possession while his soul is trying to restore his body
As I said in Corne report, it is teletubby parasites.

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

The Chinese got to him.

Worst case scenario he's some Chinese old man's dinner by now.
I wonder which China man's dinner it is. I wonder...
z0z
wonder how they got a parasite into him
Topic Starter
Winnyace

z0z wrote:

most likely.
Nuuskamuikkunen
B... bliss?
He rather looks like in trance.
z0z

eblf2013 wrote:

B... bliss?
He rather looks like in trance.
yeah, that wasn't well worded... trance fits better here
show more