forum

ATTENTION Newfags, Midfags, Oldfags, and Otherfags!!!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Nuuskamuikkunen

eblf2013 wrote:

I would like to congratulate the best three headed pokémon (sorry dugtrio and dodrio) for obtaining denizenship!

Also, the best furry boi for obtaining it as well!

Now that you are both denizens, would you like to share some words with us?

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

woof woof!.

Hydreigon wrote:

[reserved post]
Well then, you heard them, people! They both seem to be nonchalant but uninteresting answers nevertheless!

Tune in next week for the next denizen! Who will he or she be? Stay tuned to know!
Topic Starter
abraker
Corne2Plum3 seem on track to be next
KatouMegumi

eblf2013 wrote:

It's strange that there is not a brazilian denizen yet.

Very, very strange. Considering that brazilians are quite good at shitposting.
inb4 caveira games joins ot
Winnyace
pls no.
haha i rolypoly
future 8th gen bretherin wya
Corne2Plum3
just 1 question : when started the 7G?
Nuuskamuikkunen
7G?! 5G IS DANGEROUS ENOUGH, DON'T YOU TELL ME THEY ARE NOW DEVELOPING A MASSIVE DESTRUCTION WEAPON WITH THE EXCUSE OF HAVING BETTER CONNECTION IN OUR PHONES.
Corne2Plum3

eblf2013 wrote:

7G?! 5G IS DANGEROUS ENOUGH, DON'T YOU TELL ME THEY ARE NOW DEVELOPING A MASSIVE DESTRUCTION WEAPON WITH THE EXCUSE OF HAVING BETTER CONNECTION IN OUR PHONES.
No, the 7th generation of OT!
Endaris
the 7th generation of omnipresent tracking
Lights

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

eblf2013 wrote:

No, the 7th generation of OT!
We can't understand your accent :c
Corne2Plum3
W̮ḫe̮n̮ s̮t̮a̮r̮t̮e̮d̮ t̮ḫe̮ 7t̮ḫ g̮e̮n̮e̮r̮a̮t̮i̮o̮n̮ o̮f̮ O̮T̮ p̮e̮o̮p̮l̮e̮?
Serraionga

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

W̮ḫe̮n̮ s̮t̮a̮r̮t̮e̮d̮ t̮ḫe̮ 7t̮ḫ g̮e̮n̮e̮r̮a̮t̮i̮o̮n̮ o̮f̮ O̮T̮ p̮e̮o̮p̮l̮e̮?
The 7th generation of Operación Triunfo (OT)? I don't really know, I don't watch those programs myself.
Corne2Plum3
۰۪۫W۪۫۰۰۪۫h۪۫۰۰۪۫e۪۫۰۰۪۫n۪۫۰ ۰۪۫s۪۫۰۰۪۫t۪۫۰۰۪۫a۪۫۰۰۪۫r۪۫۰۰۪۫t۪۫۰۰۪۫e۪۫۰۰۪۫d۪۫۰ ۰۪۫t۪۫۰۰۪۫h۪۫۰۰۪۫e۪۫۰ 7۰۪۫t۪۫۰۰۪۫h۪۫۰ ۰۪۫g۪۫۰۰۪۫e۪۫۰۰۪۫n۪۫۰۰۪۫e۪۫۰۰۪۫r۪۫۰۰۪۫a۪۫۰۰۪۫t۪۫۰۰۪۫i۪۫۰۰۪۫o۪۫۰۰۪۫n۪۫۰ ۰۪۫o۪۫۰۰۪۫f۪۫۰ ۰۪۫p۪۫۰۰۪۫e۪۫۰۰۪۫o۪۫۰۰۪۫p۪۫۰۰۪۫l۪۫۰۰۪۫e۪۫۰ ۰۪۫i۪۫۰۰۪۫n۪۫۰ ۰۪۫O۪۫۰۰۪۫f۪۫۰۰۪۫f۪۫۰-۰۪۫T۪۫۰۰۪۫o۪۫۰۰۪۫p۪۫۰۰۪۫i۪۫۰۰۪۫c۪۫۰ ۰۪۫o۪۫۰۰۪۫f۪۫۰ ۰۪۫o۪۫۰۰۪۫s۪۫۰۰۪۫u۪۫۰! ?
Topic Starter
abraker
Started the 7th generation of denizen persons time of around OTpression in OT end. Yes, that time was a very quality high time. President bones of Achromalia and Tad of Fibonacci and ActicTee of antartic penguin oh many so good wonderful and good denizen do election that time. Ashton court of OT II happened also that time. abraker lost you see but Ashton-Co lost fell apart then Lab Breaking and then still around still too.
haha i rolypoly
yes
KatouMegumi
ok boomer
Winnyace
ok zoomer
Ashton
Did a raker have a stroke
DaddyCoolVipper
This thread is nice, it's cool seeing all the prominent users catalogued like that
Tad Fibonacci

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

This thread is nice, it's cool seeing all the prominent users catalogued like that
Fancy seeing you here.
Topic Starter
abraker

NOTICE

These days we are faced with new wonders from all directions. Ungodly domination, Elections—and wouldn't you know it—more denizens! Yes, we have no shortage of new denizens these days, all working in a miraculous assemble to bring the best shittiest quality experience OT can offer. In this line of 7th generation denizen, we welcome a yet another denizen. Among the gods, aliens, penguins, wolves, and being of any sort, please welcome a denizen that is oddly mundane. Congtratz Winnyace!
Meah
What gen am I
Lights

abraker wrote:

NOTICE

These days we are faced with new wonders from all directions. Ungodly domination, Elections—and wouldn't you know it—more denizens! Yes, we have no shortage of new denizens these days, all working in a miraculous assemble to bring the best shittiest quality experience OT can offer. In this line of 7th generation denizen, we welcome a yet another denizen. Among the gods, aliens, penguins, wolves, and being of any sort, please welcome a denizen that is oddly mundane. Congtratz Winnyace!
WOOOHOOOO! Congrats senpai
Corne2Plum3
gg
Winnyace

abraker wrote:

NOTICE

if I put a snapback backwards, will I be more interesting?
samX500
Congratulation Winnyace for becoming a denizen!
Winnyace

samX500 wrote:

Congratulation Winnyace for becoming a denizen!

Lights wrote:

WOOOHOOOO! Congrats senpai
thank you! I honestly don't know how to feel about this since as abraker said I'm quite mundane in my replies and threads
Topic Starter
abraker
Meah

Abraker-san onegai
KatouMegumi
abraker, i don't want to be next to tae
Flanster
oh boy here we go
KatouMegumi

Flanster wrote:

oh boy here we go
oh boy, here we go thinking as if it's still relevant since ~4 years ago.
haha i rolypoly
very nice
KupcaH
Topic Starter
abraker
done
Nuuskamuikkunen
Great for winniace! ;D

In other news, I need to update the map to include Romania.

I'll do it whenever I feel like it, thing that still does not happen
Nuuskamuikkunen
Btw, Lights and Winnyace are making a collab, why not put lights part of the collab to match it?
Zelzatter Zero

KupcaH wrote:

I don't like anime girls.
now we have another skeleton for OT...
samX500

eblf2013 wrote:

Btw, Lights and Winnyace are making a collab, why not put lights part of the collab to match it?
I didn't even notice that they were making a collab
Winnyace

samX500 wrote:

eblf2013 wrote:

I didn't even notice that they were making a collab
I doubt many notice avatar changes, besides me because I'm hyperactive.
show more