forum

OT Threads Recently

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Tad Fibonacci
I don't know about you guys but OT threads recently hasn't been as interesting as older threads imo.
We've gained a lot more new denizens recently and the thread count on OT has sky rocketed recently. Though, the quality of threads have been decreased drastically.
I often wake up with tons of new notifications, new threads and comments, but they are almost always the spammy kinds of shitpost.

Of course, I'm not saying that spammy shitposts are bad, they can be pretty funny sometimes, hence the shitpost thread.
In fact, it got so out of control, it's been locked by Death once and it would've stayed that way if not for the efforts of denizens signing petitions in order to unlock it.

However, I feel like too much of one thing is not good. We've had so much spammy kinds of shitposts recently that I craves quality shitpost.

Maybe this is all just boomer talk and I'm just feeling nostalgic, idk.
samX500
I agree with your feeling, I find myself not really replying to anything anymore because no thread are all the interesting lately.
Corne2Plum3
ok boomer
lol
Lights
community/forums/topics/1098177

you mean like this one?
Winnyace
abraker
Wow not even a few hours have passed since my warning.

That said, the woofing is def getting annoying.
ColdTooth
hold on? you consider yourself a boomer?

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
Lights

abraker wrote:

Wow not even a few hours have passed since my warning.

owo-ing is okay tho, right???
Topic Starter
Tad Fibonacci

ColdTooth wrote:

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
You're an ultra boomer.
ColdTooth

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

ColdTooth wrote:

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
You're an ultra boomer.
Ok zoomer
Endaris
Entertainment in OT does not scale with the quality of the threads but mostly with your personal interest in other denizens.
High quality can in fact be just as boring as "quality". Entertainment is everywhere.
Corne2Plum3

abraker wrote:

I agree
Serraionga
the newer gens have it easy

back in my day if you spammed/derailed certain OT threads you were greeted with very gentle and kind messages from the oldfags themselves
Lights

Serraionga wrote:

back in my day if you spammed/derailed certain OT threads you were greeted with very gentle and kind messages from the oldfags themselves
they ripped him apart o-o

If that ever becomes the environment around here, i'm gone.
Nuuskamuikkunen
So they wished you to be isekai'd?
Nuuskamuikkunen
*reads further*

WAIT, NOT IRONICALLY?
furry hater
im your daddy's worst nightmare
Nate Bait

Serraionga wrote:

•o• that's actually really scary, at least that changed for the better
Lights

Nate Bait wrote:

Serraionga wrote:

•o• that's actually really scary, at least that changed for the better
I'm quite glad Aurani isn't still around after reading that thread.
JustABeginner
I think this is really off topic but...
Dear old gens, how's your life in the old days of OT? I'll be fascinated to see the stories.
show more