forum

Forum-dweller Review

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Achromalia
A bit sudden, but I'm somewhat intrigued in the idea of rating other posters, no particular structure to this thread aside from simply stating the positives and negatives you perceive of each person. Anyone can come in and judge others, or something.

Essentially, a more unorganized version of a forum game that hasn't been used much anymore.

With that, I'll start with a few:

abraker = you seem to be fairly intelligent, but it looks like you tend to be caught up in your own thing. i can enjoy a few talks and we can run some ideas over each other, but otherwise, nothing crazy worth noting. overall, you're a pretty decent person from what i know. (7.23/10)

Ashton = interesting, brilliant, in some ways. you seem prone to debate, and it looks like you often play a bit of a devils advocate. there's some murky bits to you that may be problematic, but i've yet to discern what exactly these aspects are. i primarily view you as an interesting specimen worth observing. (7.86/10)

Westonini = also pretty intelligent. i'd imagine we could talk about quite a lot, but you're often pretty busy with your studies as things are. we might actually differ on a bit from the time i've known you, but since we don't talk much apart from the forums, i don't know for certain. overall, a pretty damn cool person nonetheless. (7.95/10)

Coldtooth = a peculiar specimen. in a way, you project a weirdness that i get somewhat attracted by. i think you're generally an interesting person with quite a lot in mind, although i don't talk with you much at all. could make for interesting conversation, although there may be some conflicting points considering how we process things, i'd imagine. otherwise, quite nice as a person. (7.52/10)

Penguin = god damn it. you're too cool. i find you to be a damn amazing conversation partner, comparably chill and generally easy-going in some sense. had quite a lot of fun when you were active. hard to come up with much of anything to criticize. (8.63/10)

That'll be all for our first session. Rate away.
Tad Fibonacci
I miss Penguin.
Unpredictable
ooooo cool thread, I'll start.

Achromalia - We haven't spoken at all when it comes speaking to each other but you seem like the time of person that I would want to conversate with about music for some reason, idk I just get some weird music vibe from you, which is a good thing as I love to talk about music on the daily. from your posts, you seem pretty cool and don't seem terribly closed off from people as I find that a lot more engaging to want to interact with people like you anyways. overall, I wouldn't mind talking to you and I'm positive that if we did conversate, I'm sure it wouldn't be bad either and our conversations wouldn't be stale either. (7.86) :)
Ashton
Ok I’ll do a couple

Ephemeral - god (10/10)

Meah- my favourite shitposter and my inspiration when I came to OT (9.5/10) #TeamTrees
Topic Starter
Achromalia
Unpredictable = i've just barely started to seeya around, but you seem pretty amicable. i'd definitely enjoy some music trades, we could talk about pretty much anything that comes to mind. feel free >:D

so, yeah y'seem pretty promising. (7.85/10)

levesterz = pretty enigmatic, i don't really know much of them. they seem to be relatively docile, and to some extent, somewhat uninteresting. perhaps i haven't seen enough.
(6.89)

Meah = frankly difficult to tolerate. i can appreciate the emphasis on pursuing comfort and happiness, but the way you act in the forums just irritates me to the core. your lack of, or perhaps, active rejection of substantive or intelligent conversation deters me in every way when it comes to being able to talk with you. i undoubtedly have an aversion to people like you, but to be frank, you're not really all too bad, provided you're not an absolute pain in the ass to talk to. y'just like being happy. (4.13/10)
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Interesting. Imma do some too

Achromalia: Pretty interesting fella. Enjoy interacting to you in forum game, especially during the rise of new page game. Your contribution for the subforum is both quality and amusing at the same time. I feel like I would be able to talk to you generally. Also you have good music taste too so that’s a plus. You seems to have a lot of problems in life, and reading about you sharing them makes me both feel empathic and relatable and those stories of yours really resonate in me. Overall, 9.6463776/10 would talk again

Tad Fibonacci: Quality shitposter but still be able to get serious when needed. Seems like a really interesting and fun person to talk to. 8.9999/10

Samx500: Enjoy seeing you around forum game and sometimes off topics. You do shitpost but you also produce wholesome content too, which is nice to read. 8.7938472994/10

KatouMegumi: Have been talking to him for a while now. Really interesting person to talk to, as we always discuss about the most random stuffs ever. Would love to talk to you more and probably sometimes flex on you with my muse dash skill. 9.44444444444444/10