forum

Types Of Anime People

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kirika
6, 10, 16 ;-; maybe a spoiler though so be careful! and 26. Probably 2 as well, I just don't make time for it.
Green Platinum
Add 24, 25 and 26 because If I am not those things nobody here is.
exsemipro
6, 10(who doesn't?), 22, 26

There you have it you get to know me somehow.
Schmoopert
7, 16, 22, 26
CatzerTM
4,5 (a little),6,17 (although I like watching anime of all genres I like these ones the most),22
JeDaYoshi
1, 6 (sub), 8 (I don't read the manga), 14, 16, 22, 26, 28, 29. :^)
45Traeath
At which point is "2" an actual "addiction"?
Achromalia
Though I do watch anime, I'm not really into it to the extent that I get "addicted". I just appreciate it. It's entertaining.

I definitely classify as 22 and 28.

Though rare, on the occasions of which I do watch anime, I tend to binge-watch a good chunk, worth at least four hours, so 12 should still apply.

...and I'm guilty of 10. I'd want to be technical, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't watch 18+ out of curiosity. I rarely do that though, as a lot of it gets kinda unappealing.

I'm pretty sure those four were predictable, though.
KemZii
Topic Starter
Dialect

45Traeath wrote:

At which point is "2" an actual "addiction"?

when you sacrifice everything for anime..
Vaxei Junior
:O
Topic Starter
Dialect

Achromalia wrote:

Though I do watch anime, I'm not really into it to the extent that I get "addicted". I just appreciate it. It's entertaining.

I definitely classify as 22 and 28.

Though rare, on the occasions of which I do watch anime, I tend to binge-watch a good chunk, worth at least four hours, so 12 should still apply.

...and I'm guilty of 10. I'd want to be technical, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't watch 18+ out of curiosity. I rarely do that though, as a lot of it gets kinda unappealing.

I'm pretty sure those four were predictable, though.

You don't really have to be guilty of watching 18+ anime because someday, you'll stumble upon it again..
WavePoint
6. Subs only (Dubs suck in my opinion)
8. ONLY ANIME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
16. Only in fan service situations, I tend to cringe a lot.
28. DISORGANIZED AND DON'T CARE
Topic Starter
Dialect

WavePoint wrote:

6. Subs only (Dubs suck in my opinion)
8. ONLY ANIME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
16. Only in fan service situations, I tend to cringe a lot.
28. DISORGANIZED AND DON'T CARE

subs are awesome! the only anime i watch in english is rwby (because its better that way)
Lumyh
2;6;16;37 owo
Niktushi
9, 22, 24 and 33
Topic Starter
Dialect

Niktushi wrote:

9, 22, 24 and 33

Hello Lotte
singulier
6-9-21-31
Ryoid
for me, i was 19,22,almost 25,26 kinda, and i'm the type that watch every genre so i'm also intrested in 10 and guro so i can talk about them

and you forgot the anime reviewer that almost say every anime is a shit because of a single mistake
cause i meet a lot of people like that

oh, and edgy emo guy or the one who addicted to anime but prefer saying not in front of the public so your friend will not say that you're a weeb type of guy
FaizKTG
14,29,35 and 6
Ritik_
How about one who exclusively watches JJBA, and literally will not shut the hell up about it?
KenTGC
22 and 26
SeiSeiun
6, 22
Noob
Adinda
Ryume
closet weebs rise up
Shikuo
6, 7, 9, 12 trying to get to 25, and last two 37 and 39
Chiru-kun
6, 7 (long long ago)...
Topic Starter
Dialect
honestly was cringe looking at this now
Chiru-kun

Li Syaoran wrote:

honestly was cringe looking at this now
but its nostalgic
Mentee
7. Everyone ships anime characters no matter if it's a Romance or not, they still make it happen. (somehow)