5.88%
roshan117
0.00%
Total votes: 17
Polling ended
Topic Starter
abraker
Storyline
Ten brave denizens ventured into the nuked contamination zone to create a portal to the place where the dead are judged. Arrived at a building Puzzle found, they created the portal and went inside while Puzzle remained behind. A nightmarish landscape filled their sights. Cries that can claw down to anyone's despairs and drive them mad. People who's eyes were ripped out of their sockets, aimlessly wandering left and right, some falling down to flames shooting from below. All here are stuck in an eternal limbo, never to find the right place to post their threads. They cry for help and mercy only to get shitpost answers.

Something was very wrong.

Found themselves at the edge of hell itself, the team tried to go back - but the portal was gone. In its place were a couple of notes on the ground:

It's been 1 week. Where the heck are you guys?

abraker is here. I need to go.

In utter confusion and disbelief, the group slowly came to realize they are stuck. Stuck with no food. Stuck with no water. If the panicked souls screaming throughout did not break them, then this would. It was mere seconds since they entered through the portal. This was supposed to be a quick in and out mission. This is now regret. With no choice but to go forward, they made their way.

Seconds turned to minutes. Minutes turned to hours. Hours turned into... Slowly like the suffering souls around them, the group slowly started to loose their senses. Wandering for so long in the hellscape, the screaming bodies torment their minds. Now they are walking, ready to collapse. Unbelievably, they spot a table a table in front of them. As they come closer, they find something on it. Hell must be playing tricks on their eyes, or perhaps it's their hunger. Whatever it is, they can't make out what's on it. Even coming closer it looks like a pixelated, blurry, fogged mess. Yet it also looks oddly familiar.

Hungry as hell is hungry to kill them, odds are stacked against their favor. Eating this mess may kill unless someone figures out what it is. It's on the tip of their tongue now . . .
Rules
1. No Off-Topic discussions in the Execution Threads. Topics that are allowed to be discussed will be voting thoughts, riddles, and thoughts on who will survive. Any complaints can be sent to me via forum/discord PM.

2. Any helpful suggestions can be sent through forum/discord pm, if it's in the thread, it'll be ignored. I'll be taking anything from anyone, that includes dead players, and those who aren't part of the game.

3. Please give other players a chance to answer the riddles/puzzles, if you keep answering them, the other players may see you as a threat, and will try to execute you whenever they can.

4. Don't speak if you're dead.
Riddle
A red sauce made by a debate over a fruit or vegetable.
A carb shaped like a stretched note that holds.
Together I make a delicious dinner.

What am I?
Answer: Spaghetti with bolognese sause
Safe: roshan117
DISCLAIMER

If you wish to leave the game because you absolutely feel like you don't have time for any of this, please pm the reason why you don't wanna participate anymore, you can leave at any point you want. The Safe section will be removed for the last 4 Players left.

Previous Chapter | Next Chapter
Plini
Ketchup?

It must be Spaghetti.
Ashton
It’s lasagna.
Westonini

Ashton wrote:

It’s lasagna.

fucc

i'll just go with pasta then.
ColdTooth
*grabs popcorn and noms on it cutely* Sweet~
MrSparklepants

ColdTooth wrote:

*grabs popcorn and noms on it cutely* Sweet~

I'm glad you're being entertained

and I'm gonna guess enchiladas
I suck at riddles.
roshan117
Spaghetti bolognese
Topic Starter
abraker
Just a note to new people to how these games work. The most voted person dies, but first person who solves riddle gets saved.

Now have fun all!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Frick I’m late

Bucatini I guess
Tad Fibonacci
Spaghetti with ketchup?
pentaqola
the only guess i have is classic spaghetti

also wow i am late lmao
Ender Lain
Spaghetti with Tomato Sauce?

I just searched it from YouTube, now I wanna make them
levesterz
Bloody worms on strings
Zekks

levesterz wrote:

Bloody worms on strings
KatouMegumi
Can dead vote?
Zekks

KatouMegumi wrote:

Can dead vote?
Yes, anyone can vote
Westonini
why can't i vote for abraker to die

this shit's kinda rigged not gonna lie
Vuelo Eluko
where am i
KatouMegumi

Vuelo Eluko wrote:

where am i
Ты должен быть доволен, что Абракер не пишет про тебя фанфики о том, как ты блядь нахуй умираешь.
Мне однако, к сожалению. В прошлом треде не повезло.
english blyat
You should be glad that abraker doesn't write fanfics about you about to fucking die.
I was unfortunate to die in some previous thread, though.