forum

For the Fair Denizens of OT...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Achromalia

~ For the Fair Denizens of OT. ~

I’m inclined to begin with a recollection of where we stand, here and now.

From this moment, we’re collecting ourselves off from our era of depression, finding ourselves in a time like no other era has really been. We have been exchanging our ideas with one another, veterans and shitposters alike, the worn-out from generations that had long since been, to the fresh-faced from generations that have and will come.

Hopefully from here on out, we’ll be making good on the decision to free up some space for more shitposts. There’s still much more work to do, and much more shit to post! With a creative focus, maybe somethin’ interesting can come from this. Not only do we have great potential to create more of our incessant shitpost-ridden, bemusing content, but now, as we reveal the OT!Constitution, we’ve also got a functional foundation for a system of law to balance it all out. An optimal tossed salad of various things, some bits of chaos, and yet, a nice serving of a fairly structured and sustainable community.

It should be pretty interesting to see where things go from here. Will we manage a new era with this kind of proposed peaceful ecosystem? May we perhaps fall into a state of perfect chaos in the wake of more mishaps? Regardless, as long as things are lively and well, we’ve got the power to come up with a truly interesting story for a subforum to ever tell.

So now that we’ve gotten started, here’s to the community, and the great land of OT, the peculiar little subforum we've grown with, harborer of miscellaneous content and mischievous happenings.

A step forward, with contributions from our little team: Abraker, Tad, Tee, and I.

Let's get shit started.

~ ~ ~

Set up the ribbon! Ready the clippers!

We've still got work to do.
abraker
TeeArctic, can you get your penguins away from the seafood?
TeeArctic1
Sorry, they're just so hungry and this sushi is so lovely, you know?

I gotta find my scissors
Tad Fibonacci
Aww I wanted some sashimi too.

Gimme some salmon. Fat tuna too!
Topic Starter
Achromalia
The rest of the seafood should be over there.

Ehm, I recall putting the ice cream here, not sure where it went.

...someone must've taken it, that absolute heck.

I'm gonna go lay down.
abraker
hey it's still early to lay down. We need be cutting ribbons soon!