posted
Total Posts
show more
Nitrous
not my type of birb but ok
Topic Starter
Shurelia

kai99 wrote:

what's higher than gmt, global super moderator??

Nein

it's

legit every green dudes dream wants to be a "Lord Farquaad"
Blitzfrog
Well no wonder it's called a dream
johnmedina999
Would you like to join the Ephemeral fan club?
B1rd
There's only room for one Australian bird on this forum *rolls up sleeves*
kai99

johnmedina999 wrote:

i want to thx
Topic Starter
Shurelia

johnmedina999 wrote:

That thing is dead.

This is the new chamber now.
roshan117
pls help i want deif to notice me
Flanster

roshan117 wrote:

right now the only one whos gonna notice you is me
Topic Starter
Shurelia

Flanster wrote:

roshan117 wrote:

right now the only one whos gonna notice you is me
abraker
I am convinced that bird is why we can't have nice things
kai99
ther was an attempt
Blitzfrog
:bwoah: :kappabwoah: :ut: :toki:
Luqanted
who doesn't love Ephemeral

everyone loves Ephemeral

even though it's kinda confusing for me to write Ephemeral
Blitzfrog
Ephemeral
Luqanted
Ephemreal
kai99
i want to join shurelia's fanclub
do they give kfc for free
Blitzfrog

kai99 wrote:

This thread just go derelia'd
Topic Starter
Shurelia

kai99 wrote:

Nein
kai99

Blitzfrog wrote:

kai99 wrote:

This thread just go derelia'd
oh my god

Shurelia wrote:

kai99 wrote:

Nein
:(
Cynplytholowazy
Ephemeral is qt
Mordred
fieryrage
@ephemeral
Nowaie
@Big Daddy I really love JBHyperion. Like, a lot. Like, a whole lot. You have no idea. I love her so much that it is inexplicable, and I'm ninety-nine percent sure that I have an unhealthy obsession. I will never get tired of listening that sweet, angelic voice of hers. It is my life goal to meet up her with her in real life and just say hello to her. I fall asleep at night dreaming of her holding a personal concert for me, and then she would be sorry tired that she comes and cuddles up to me while we sleep together. If I could just hold her hand for a brief moment, I could die happy. If given the opportunity, I would lightly nibble on her ear just to hear what kind of sweet moans she would let out. Then, I would hug her while she clings to my body hoping that I would stop, but I only continue as she moans louder and louder. I I would give up almost anything just for her to look in my general direction. No matter what I do, I am constantly thinking of her. When I wake up, she is the first thing on my mind. When I go to school, I can only focus on her. When I go come home, I go on the computer so that I can listen to her beautiful voice. When I go to sleep, I dream of her and I living a happy life together. She is my pride, passion, and joy. If she were to call me "Onii-chan," I would probably get diabetes from her sweetness and die. I wish for nothing but her happiness. If it were for her, I would give my life without any second thoughts. Without her, my life would serve no purpose. I really love JBHyperion
Loctav
nerds
-Keitaro
Noffy
i love ephemeral, i'm so glad he's here , thank you ephemeral for all that you do
Usaha
I really love Ephemeral. Like, a lot. Like, a whole lot. You have no idea. I love her so much that it is inexplicable, and I'm ninety-nine percent sure that I have an unhealthy obsession. I will never get tired of listening that sweet, angelic voice of hers. It is my life goal to meet up her with her in real life and just say hello to her. I fall asleep at night dreaming of her holding a personal concert for me, and then she would be sorry tired that she comes and cuddles up to me while we sleep together. If I could just hold her hand for a brief moment, I could die happy. If given the opportunity, I would lightly nibble on her ear just to hear what kind of sweet moans she would let out. Then, I would hug her while she clings to my body hoping that I would stop, but I only continue as she moans louder and louder. I I would give up almost anything just for her to look in my general direction. No matter what I do, I am constantly thinking of her. When I wake up, she is the first thing on my mind. When I go to school, I can only focus on her. When I go come home, I go on the computer so that I can listen to her beautiful voice. When I go to sleep, I dream of her and I living a happy life together. She is my pride, passion, and joy. If she were to call me "Onii-chan," I would probably get diabetes from her sweetness and die. I wish for nothing but her happiness. If it were for her, I would give my life without any second thoughts. Without her, my life would serve no purpose. I really love Ephemeral.
Kuron-kun
i love ephemeral, i'm so glad he's here , thank you ephemeral for all that you do
Achromalia

Achromalia wrote:

So this is how OT gets taken over
Aiseca
Hmm... So, should I summon a padlock here as well?
Serraionga
Achromalia
padlocks. tasty.
Aiseca
I wonder if the whole OT was flipped upside-down and all of the threads that was sunk down resurfaced... Hmm...
wonjae
fat yoshi
celerih

wonjae wrote:

fat yoshi
I agree
Westonini

celerih wrote:

wonjae wrote:

fat yoshi

I agree

I concur