forum

BlackWhite [HD] [STD/CTB]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
sylvellie

An easy-to-read skin based around black and white. It's my first skin, so feedback is appreciated.
Standard and CtB are skinned, but HD only. Setting progress bar to top-right is recommended.
All images are custom, fonts used are Roboto Medium, Thin and Light.

v2.0 download
Ayya Novak
this skin looks really solid and the gameplay is really smooth with it, great job!
h3oCharles
For mod icons:
EZ NF HT
HR SD/PF DT/NC HD FL
RX AP TP SO AT* v2
* ppl like to put Auto mod as A, AU, AT, or AO

Spinner RPM is too big
these S/SS grades kinda look like ones from Minimalist Miku
selection tab isn't skinned

and go check out this spreadsheet, it might help you out
Topic Starter
sylvellie
Thanks for your feedback, avalanche and h3oCharles.
I just made v1.1, addressing the issues with the mods, spinner RPM and selection tab (BTW, the S/SS score letters are custom. The font used is "Aldo the Apache" on dafont).
The tabs at the bottom of the song select and pause/fail screens are partly redone as well.
Download in the OP.
Once again, feedback is appreciated :) .
autoteleology
This looks pretty decent. I will check it out soon.
Topic Starter
sylvellie
Just finished my next version of the skin.
CtB is skinned now, the mod icons are redone, sliders have a different start circle.
Feedback wanted, especially for CtB which I don't play often.
Aryaharsana
why no work?
Matt2e2

Aryaharsana wrote:

why no work?

This skin is meant to be used on high game resolutions. To fix this issue, try using This program on the skin's folder.
Zinreu
nice skin
MusicalCashew
This skin is amazing. The contrast between the outer ring and the approaching-circle is really helpful when it comes to timing. Very good job by zeron.
Mikamby
It doesn't work, looks like the default skin.
Matt2e2

Mikamby wrote:

It doesn't work, looks like the default skin.

That is because this skin is designed to work with HD resolutions (with 800+ px width) only.
You can fix that by running this program on the skin's folder.
Rothat
Really nice skin
Good job!
Pyrocraft
Is there a Way for me to put numbers on this skin as I still need them I am not experienced in playing or skinning
Galvit

Pyrocraft wrote:

Is there a Way for me to put numbers on this skin as I still need them I am not experienced in playing or skinning

if you are talking about numbers on hit circles, you need to copy all default-n@2x (where n is from 0 to 9) files from other skin that you want and paste the in this skin
JustPear1453
прикольный скин, одобряю
sans12334
good skin
Gage J
This is very smooth thank you for putting this skin out there
HDF Pepe
The best skin of all, I really like this skin has the wheel as I like it, it has nothing that is anime or represents something or someone I love :)
oynamayibilmom
gameplay is so smooth with this skin. thanks sylvellie
zerkje2002
insane ty <3